The Walkthrough Tournament - ORAS Edition [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floush has refused to battle during the week because he said teambuilding was tough so we scheduled for today at 5:30pm but he's nowhere to be found.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lost against panamaxis, sorry about accidentally using something illegal, but still lost either way lol, gg

@zdrup: hey
@zdrup: wanna battle now?
Flouched: i'm o phone. My computer crash
Flouched: take the win

Vinc, can you get me a new opp?

blinkie

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ dank meme crew
note: Fake Out is illegal on Skitty. source
Isn't it legal since its listed under Bulbapedia is a level up move?
Although yeah you have a point since it is also listed as an egg move too...
IDK I PM'd Vinc2612 a version of this team although it wasn't exact same one had a fake out Skitty and he said it was legal, but if it happens to be illegal I would be willing to do a rematch.

Isn't it legal since its listed under Bulbapedia is a level up move?
Although yeah you have a point since it is also listed as an egg move too...
IDK I PM'd Vinc2612 a version of this team although it wasn't exact same one had a fake out Skitty and he said it was legal, but if it happens to be illegal I would be willing to do a rematch.
Skitty can only be caught from Level 4 onwards(on Level 4 it learns Foresight and forgets FakeOut), that´s why Fake Out is illegal until we can use Move Relearner.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It is entirely my fault and I am sorry for this, there is a loophole in my rules.
In the fifth point in "how to know if your pokemon is legal", I meant missing by evolution, I didn't want to include things as fake out Skitty for simplicity's sake (looking at the level in the wild is a pain for a big pool of Pokemons). But I must admit that the way I wrote it is really ambiguous and actually tends to the other version (ie fake out Skitty is illegal).

I'll be more precise on this point, but I'll keep on the simplicity sake: Fake Out Skitty and such are legal. blinkie keeps the win.

lost but my opponent brought vital throw makuhita, which is illegal, so I don't know what we do from here lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)