The Wanderer and Yarnus foolishly meddle in my domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, Yarnus, have you heard of the Moat of Burnedbless?"
"Well... no, I haven't. What is it?"
"Its a hidden cave on Cinnabar Island. I heard that there's a monster there... It's the perfect place for a battle!"

3v3 NFE Singles
1 Substitution
2 days DQ
2 recoveries/3 chills
And the arena is...
I will be the player 2.
No switching, all abilities.
At ref's discretion, items will be turned OFF.

Moat of Burnedbless (♫Protectors)
Field Type: Fire
Complexity: Intense
Restrictions: Limited Ceiling (about 20m high) and thus no weather, No water source, Surrounded by lava, Ref tries to kill all of you

A large expanse in a lava cave, about 30m in diameter and 20m in height. At the edges of the arena are boiling hot magma, and any pokemon that touches it not only gets burned, but takes 5 damage for every action it spends in the lava. Fire-types will not be burned, and pokemon with flash fire will gain the power boost, but will still take damage from the lava.

Despite being in a cave, the walls are sturdy enough to withstand seismic activity. You can dig if you want, but there's a 2 in 3 chance you'll be harmed by the aforementioned lava. There's no water source, but a couple of herbs here and there, so grass knot is usable.

Oh yeah, you also have to fight this handsome fellow...
Gelaldy

Gelaldy (Genderless)
*Emits a squelching noise that sounds uncomfortably similar to the word "food"*
A truly hideous severed head that guards Burnedbless. Its fighting prowess is just as monstrous as it looks.

Nature: Hardy (No effects on stats)
Type: Fire/Poison
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities: Liquid Ooze, Intimidate, Cursed Body
Liquid Ooze: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a slimy poison that when drained by Leech Seed or another draining move, damages the opposing Pokemon for the amount that would have been healed.
Intimidate: (Can be Enabled) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Cursed Body: (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
HP: 100 * total pokemon in the battle (if a battle between 2 players), 150 * total pokemon in the battle (if a triple battle or a brawl). Gelaldy does not count as a pokemon toward this purpose.
Atk: Rank 7
Def: Rank 7
SpA: Rank 7
SpD: Rank 7
Spe: 40
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 12
Base Stat Total: 47

Attacks:
Crunch
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Earthquake
Outrage
Body Slam
Zen Headbutt
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Dark Pulse
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Psychic
Sludge Bomb
Toxic
Thunder Wave
Yawn
Will-o-Wisp

Here's a few pointers about this abomination...
-Gelaldy is controlled by the ref. Show no mercy!
-Gelaldy cannot use items, has infinite energy, and is immune to all status ailments.
-Gelaldy always posts last. ALWAYS.
-Gelaldy does not need to be defeated to win the battle - just the other trainer(s). However, defeating him will earn each trainer in the battle a nice reward - this is up to the ref, though.
-If Gelaldy uses an attack that defeats all remaining trainers, the battle is considered a draw.

"A creature more powerful than Arceus... Such a pleasure living here all alone with you, is it not? Ah y- WHAT IS THIS?! Intruders, in our lair?!"

"Looks like we're here, Wanderer!"

"Get out! LEAVE NOW!"

"Did... Did you hear that Yarnus?"
"Pfft! Stop being such a scaredy-cat! Let's just go ahead and battle already!"

The Wanderer said:

Luxio(*) [Alexander] (Male)
"<BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!>"
A Luxio the wanderer had caught early in his adventures. The best description of Alexander would be "batshit insane," singing songs of blood and gore as he fights, tearing into his enemies with reckless abandon, and caring not whether it's his blood or his enemy's that's spilled - only that it's spilled. Speaks a lot about a fellow named Khorne (whoever he is...)

Nature: Jolly (+15% speed, +8% accuracy, -1 SpA)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities: Rivalry, Intimidate
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Intimidate: (Can be activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Guts (DW): (Innate, Locked) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 69 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks (19 total):
Level up:
Tackle(*)
Leer(*)
Charge(*)
Spark(*)
Bite(*)
Roar(*)
Swagger(*)
Thunder Fang
Crunch
Wild Charge

Egg:
Fire Fang(*)
Ice Fang(*)
Quick Attack(*)
Double Kick

TM:
Protect(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Light Screen(*)
Toxic

Past Gen:
Magnet Rise

Zweilous [Lucius] (Male)
"<I am not a barbarian, gentlemen. I'll have you know I enjoy the finer things in life. Like Vivaldi. Or sipping a fine wine. Or dining on the mangled head of that lillipup I just killed.>"
A gentlemanly but truly depraved Zweilous whose origins are unknown. How the wanderer's other pokemon put up with him is anyone's guess.

Nature
: Serious (no effect on stats)
Type: Dragon/Dark
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
HP: 90
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 38
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 2/9

Abilities: Hustle
Hustle: (Can be enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks (14 total):
Level Up:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Outrage

Egg:
Earth Power
Dark Pulse
Thunder Fang

TM:
Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Thunder Wave

Scratchet [Elaine] (Female)
A shiny Scratchet found shortly after the wanderer's first battle hall challenge, along with Karamazov the Monohm. Much like how Alexander has the mentality of a Khorne berserker, Elaine has the mentality of an Eldar farseer.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate, locked) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks (14 total):
Level Up:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Work Up
Bulk Up
Taunt

Egg:
Roost
Yawn
Confuse Ray

TM:
Taunt
Toxic
Protect
Yarnus of Bethany said:
Zzz! The Munchlax

Munchlax [Zzz!] (M)
Nature: Impish (+1 Def, -1 Spa)

Type: Normal
Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Pick Up: Type: Innate This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.

Thick Fat: Type: Innate This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases
its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Gluttony: Type: Innate This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 120
Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 5
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 3/6
DC: 3/5

Moves:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile
Body Slam
Snatch

Counter
Substitute
Zen Headbutt

Earthquake
Focus Punch
Rock Slide
Facade
Protect
Double Team

Porygon [Zap!] (Genderless)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -Atk)
Types: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities :
Trace: Type: Can be Activated This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: Type: Innate At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic: Type: Innate If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats: HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 2/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Moves:
Conversion
Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise
Magic Coat
Tri Attack

Endure
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

Toxic
Psychic
Protect

Aipom(*) Pow! (M)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *; Special Attack reduced by *)
Type: Normal

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Pick Up: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.

Skill Link: (Innate)(unlocked) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 85
Total Ranks:14
Size Ranks: 1
Weight Rank: 2

EC: 5/6
MC: 4
DC: 5/5

19 Attacks
Attacks:
Scratch(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Sand Attack(*)
Astonish(*)
Baton Pass(*)
Tickle(*)
Fury Swipes(*)
Swift(*)
Screech(*)
Agility
Last Resort

Fake Out(*)
Revenge(*)
Bounce(*)

Double Edge(*)
Fire Punch(*)
Ice Punch(*)
Seed Bomb
Brick Break
Counter
Taunt
Protect
U-turn
Dig
Endure
As I walked out on a cliff overlooking the battlefield, seeing the two foolish Trainers pick out their Pokemon, I feel... disgusted

"Why the hell are you still here? I SAID TO LEAVE!"

"Ha! As if! You don't even have a Pokemon to fight us with!" Yarnus said with a snicker

"Hehehehehe... I believe I do. Gelaldy, seal the exits. We're going to have a little fun."

The Wanderer will choose his first Pokemon
Yarnus will decide his first Pokemon and actions
The Wanderer will order his actions
Gelaldy has some fun/ I ref

"Good luck... making it out alive!"

If he sends out Luxio, Munchlax
Earthquake, Body Slam, Earthquake
If magnet rise, snatch

If scratchet, Poygon
Psychic, Psychic, Psychic
If yawn, Magic Coat

If Zweilous, Aipom
Ice Punch, Brick Break, U-turn
If Thunder Wave not in a combo, Bounce

"SWEET ARCEUS, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

To be precise, the abomination that was Gelaldy was a colossal...head...thing...covered in hooks. With grotesque red eyes it glared at both trainers, and emitted a sick squelch that sounded too much like the word 'food' for comfort.

Yarnus and the wanderer both got the message; fight or die.

Lucius, I choose you!

"<Oh wonderful, I wonder what we'll be dinin-oh dear, that thing is horrifying.>"

Looks like he's going for me instead of that...thing. Lucius! Dinner time!

Crunch(Aipom) -> Thunder Fang(Aipom) -> Outrage(Aipom)

Quick note: It was never covered how Gelaldy's KOC would be covered. If Gelaldy is KO'd, one KOC would be given for 20 DMG given (i.e. if Lucius deals 40 DMG to Gelaldy, he would gain 2 KOC). Also, for future reference, make sure to give a target for all of your moves.

"Hmmm... I shouldn't just have Gelaldy annihilate one side.
There's a difference between merciless and just plain playing favorites. Well, I suppose I'll just have to attack you both then. Gelaldy, you know what to do. Make their deaths have a little pain before you slaughter them."

Activate Intimidate
Will-o-Wisp (Pow) -> Will-o-Wisp (Lucius) -> Earthquake

Pre-Round stats:

Lucius
EN: 100
-1 Atk (permanent)

Pow!
-1 Atk (permanent)

Gelaldy
HP: 200
EN: -

Speed order: Pow! -> Gelaldy -> Lucius
Prepare yourselves...
Action 1
Ice Punch -> Lucius (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit, 1/16 crit) 4 = no crit
RNG roll (to freeze, <=10/100 freeze) 62 = no freeze
(8+(4-2)1.5)(1.5) -1.75 = 15 DMG

Will-o-Wisp -> Pow!
RNG roll (to hit, <=75 hit) 41 = hit
Pow was burned!

Crunch -> Pow! (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 12 = no crit
RNG roll (to lower Def, <=20 lower) 24 = no lower
(8+3+(3-2)1.5) -1.75 = 11 DMG

Burn DMG -> Pow (2 DMG)

Action 2
Brick Break -> Lucius (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 14 = no crit
(5+(4-2)1.5)(1.5) -1.75 = 10 DMG

Will-o-Wisp -> Lucius
RNG roll (to hit, <=75 hit) 34 = hit
Lucius was burned!

Thunder Fang -> Pow (5 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=95 hit) 71 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 2 = no crit
RNG roll (to para, <=10 para) 45 = no para
(4+(3-2)1.5) -1.75 = 4 DMG

Burn DMG -> Both (2 DMG)

Action 3
U-Turn -> Lucius (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 4 = no crit
(4+(4-2)1.5)(1.5) -1.75 = 9 DMG
Pow's stats were reset!

Earthquake -> Both
RNG roll (to crit) 12 / 3 = neither crits
(10+9.5-3) = 17 DMG

Outrage -> Pow (7 EN)
RNG roll (for target, 1-50 Pow, 51-100 Gelaldy) 47 = Pow
(9+3+(3-2)1.5) -1.75 = 12 DMG

Burn -> Both (2 DMG)

As Gelaldy hovers down to the battlefield, he can be heard with his low growl... Food... FOOOD... FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Both competitors jumped away in fear, trying their hardest to avoid the monstrosity facing them. Pow is the first to make a move, covering his fist in ice, striking Lucius hard! Of course, Gelaldy looks hungrily at Pow, but he knows that I won't let him eat just yet, and fires a Will-o-Wisp as punishment for using a super-effective move. Lucius, hiding his ecstasy with his class, tries to make a tasty snack out of Pow and crunches on him, but now he's caught the attention of Gelaldy...

After a quick sigh of relief the monster is off his back, Pow ran up and chopped at Lucius, but that burn is making it hard to deal much damage at all! As I want to make this as fair as possible, I decide to share a little burn with Lucius as well! Now with a burn, Lucius cloaks his teeth in electricity, and bites down on Pow! Wanderer, I'm not entirely sure that continually biting Pow is a good thing. You don't want Gelaldy to target you and you alone, do you?

Pow, really wanting to get the hell away from Gelaldy, followed Peppy Hare's secondary form of advice: try a U-Turn! Surprisingly, it worked! As much as Gelaldy is trying to resist his master, wanting to gobble both of them whole, he shook the ground with a mighty roar of rage, heavily damaging them both! It appears that Lucius officially lost his cool and his class, as he ran up to Pow and took the entirety of his rage out!

What's this? Pow is ahead? Well Gelaldy, we might have to do something about that...

Post-Round stats:

Lucius
HP: 35
EN: 83
-1 Atk (permanent)
Burned (2 DPA)

Pow!
HP: 40
Burned (2 DPA)

Gelaldy

Make your move The Wanderer!

Yarnus, how about we call a truce, seeing as our only alternative is...you know, dying?

"<BLAAAAAAARGHAGHAGHAGAAAGH!!!>"

...oh right, he's gone mad.

Outrage -> Outrage -> Earth Power (Gelaldy)

Hold everything!!!!!
I did a little research, and found out that Outrage picks a target at random in multi-battles, and can't be aimed at one target. It doesn't affect the previous round (RNG picked Pow), but Yarnus' sub is illegal.

If you would like to re-order Yarnus, go ahead.

Edit: actually, you have to re-order. Due to the cave's low ceiling, Bounce can not be used.

"Oh you fools... You dare attack Gelaldy? Well then, it's time to have a little food!"

Fire Blast + Fire Blast combo (Pow) -> cooldown -> Earthquake

"I'll deal with you later Lucius..."

Pre-Round stats:

Lucius
HP: 35
-1 Atk (permanent)
Burned (2 DPA)

Pow!
HP: 40
Burned (2 DPA)

Gelaldy

Do not dare invoke my wrath...
Action 1
Pow dug underground! (10 EN)
RNG roll (for lava, <=67 lava) 59 = lava
Pow was burned by the lava! (5 DMG)

RNG roll (for target) 93 = Gelaldy
Outrage -> Gelaldy (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 9 = no crit
(9+3+6-9.5) -1.75 = 7 DMG
RNG roll (for Cursed Body, <=30 disable) 43 = no disable

Dig -> Gelaldy
RNG roll (to crit) 6 = no crit
(5+6-9.5)(2.25) = 3 DMG
RNG roll (for Cursed Body) 100 = no disable

Inferno Blast -> Pow
RNG roll (to hit, <=85 hit) 45 = hit
((12x2.25)+3+9.5-3) = 37 DMG
Pow fainted!

Burn DMG -> Lucius (2 DMG)

Action 2
Gelaldy must cool down!

Outrage -> Gelaldy (7 EN)
(9+3+6-9.5) -1.75 = 7 DMG
RNG roll (for Cursed Body, <=30 disable) 13 = disable
Lucius' Outrage was disabled!
Lucius became confused! (RNG roll, for intensity) 12 = slight confusion (2 actions)

Action 3
Earthquake -> Lucius
RNG roll (to crit) 11 = no crit
(10+9.5-3) = 17 DMG

RNG roll (to hit self, <=50 hit) 3 = hit self
Lucius hit himself in his confusion! (3 EN)
(4+(3-2)1.5) -1.75 = 4 DMG

As Gelaldy continues to assert his dominance over the field, Pow dug underground in an attempt to strike the monster. Suddenly, the lava surged from the underground and burned Pow, and an giant scream can be heard from below. Lucius, still in a rage, now aims for the monster, but the burn and the sheer bulk of the monster means it does very little damage at all! Pow comes up, but the Dig doesn't even seem to scratch the monster, and he just laughs! Gelaldy inhales for a second, then spews out a giant blow of flames, making two intertwined Kanji symbols, obliterating Pow on the spot! Yarnus drew out his Poke Ball and, within a second, Pow returned with a flash of light, just before Galaldy bit down to where Pow just was.

As Gelaldy just stood there floating after that massive attack, Lucius recklessly charged into Gelaldy once again! Suddenly, some of Gelaldy's dark energy caught on Lucius, and his Outrage became disabled! Not only that, Lucius suddenly started teetering about, confused!

Able to move again, Gelaldy rises up and shakes the earth again with a mighty roar, snapping Lucius back into focus ever so slightly with the massive damage it brought! As Lucius brought his heads up to bring forth power from the earth, his heads knocked against each other, snapping him out of confusion, but causing some damage too!

"Hehehehe... Now Wanderer, being ahead isn't very nice..."

Post-Round stats:

Lucius
HP: 8
EN: 66
-1 Atk (permanent)
Burned (2 DPA)
Disabled (Outrage, 4a)

Pow!
HP: -2
EN: KO

Gelaldy
HP: 183

Yarnus sends out his next victim
The Wanderer then makes his actions

Sending out Porygon. I have come to the conclusion that Gelady gets to chose who rings unless w take him out.
Psychic* 3
If psychic is ever disabled, use Psybeam (Gelady)

Before you ask "what the heck?" after seeing this round, take this into note:
DAT said:
Psychic can be used on targets with a Weight Class up to two (2) values greater than the user's Special Attack Rank.
Gelaldy is Weight Class 12. Zap has a SpA rank of 4.

"What the hell is this?! You're supposed to be killing each other, not Gelaldy! Well, it's time for you to pay!"

Earthquake -> Inferno Blast (Zap)-> cooldown

Speed order: Gelaldy = Zap -> Lucius
RNG roll (for speed ties, 1-50 Zap 51-100 Gelaldy) 80, 48 6 = Gelaldy-Zap-Zap

Pre-Round stats:

Lucius
HP: 8
EN: 66
-1 Atk (permanent)
Burned (2 DPA)
Disabled (Outrage, 4a)

Zap!
+1 SpA (permanent)

Gelaldy

Curse Gelaldy's abysmal defensive typing...
Action 1
Earthquake -> both
RNG roll (to crit) 4 / 9 = neither crit
Lucius: (10+9.5-3) = 17 DMG
Zap: (10+9.5-4.5) = 15 DMG

Psychic -> Gelaldy
Gelaldy is too heavy! It failed!

Action 2
Struggle -> Gelaldy (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 16 = no crit
(5+1.5-9.5) = -3 = no DMG

Inferno Blast -> Pow
RNG roll (to crit) 85 = hit
RNG roll (to burn, <=10 burn) 25 = no burn
((12x2.25)+3+9.5-4.5) = 35 DMG

Action 3
Struggle -> Gelaldy (5 EN)
It did no damage!

Gelaldy must cool down!

Gelaldy will have none of this nonsense. The notion that anyone should do any sort of damage at all just infuriates him. So, it is reasonable that he would shake the earth with his rage again, completely destroying Lucius! Zap attempted to throw Gelaldy around with Psychic, but even after trying with all his might, he couldn't bulge Gelaldy an inch!

Knowing that Psychic would just continue to fail, Zap decided to just Struggle in an attempt to deal damage, but it doesn't even seem to scratch Gelaldy, and does nothing at all! After Gelaldy let off a hearty laugh, Gelaldy fired off another Inferno Blast, almost knocking Zap into the lava, and dealing absolutely massive damage as well!

Pow attempted to deal some damage to Gelaldy with anything Struggle, but it still does no damage! Gelaldy must cool down as well!

Post-Round stats:

Lucius
HP: -9
EN: KO

Zap!
HP: 50
EN: 90
+1 SpA (permanent)

Gelaldy

Try to continue your assault, and see what happens you fools!

Alexander! Avenge Lucius!

"<Those bloody eyes...that rancid breath...that sick, PUTRID flesh...this creature is Nurglish to the core!...aha...ahahaha....AHAHAHAHAHA! A FINE SKULL FOR THE SKULL THRONE!>"

Magnet Rise -> Electro Rush (Wild charge x2) (Gelaldy) -> Cooldown

"To quote Albert Einstein, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. To be completely honest, I have no idea what the hell is going through your head, yarnus. Oh well, back to slaughtering."

Will-o-Wisp (Alexander) -> Body Slam (Alexander) -> Outrage

Post-Round stats:

Alexander

Zap!
HP: 50
EN: 90
+1 SpA (permanent)

Gelaldy

Speed order: Alexander -> Gelaldy = Zap
RNG rolls (speed tie) 50, 1, 51 = Zap, Zap, Gelaldy

And the Porygon continues to do nothing...
Action 1
Alexander used Magnet Rise! (5 EN)
Alexander began rising on electromagnetism!

Will-o-Wisp -> Alexander
RNG roll (to hit) 33 = hit
Alexander was burned! (trolololololol for you not having Guts yet)

Psybeam + Psychic combo -> Gelaldy (24 EN)
Psychic failed!
RNG roll (to crit) 13 = no crit
(7+6-9.5)(1.5) +1.75 = 7 DMG

Burn DMG -> Alexander (2 DMG)

Action 2
Zap must cool down!

RNG roll (for target, 1-50 Alexandy, 51-100 Zap) 65 = Zap
Outrage -> Zap
RNG roll (to crit) 14 = no crit
(12+9.5-4.5) = 17 DMG

Electro Rush -> Gelaldy (6+10)2 = 32 EN
RNG roll (to crit) 5 = no crit
((6x2.25)+3+4.5-9.5) = 12 DMG = 3 recoil
RNG roll (for Cursed Body) 53 = no disable

Action 3
Alexander must cool down!

RNG roll (for target, 1-50 Alexandy, 51-100 Zap) 35 = Alexander
Outrage -> Alexander
RNG roll (to crit) 8 = no crit
(12+9.5-3) = 19 DMG

Thunderbolt -> Gelaldy (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 6 = no crit
(12+6-9.5) +1.75 = 10 DMG

Burn DMG (2 DMG)

As soon as Alexander hits the field, he starts to give off a golden glow, and suddenly began to float! Gelaldy, discouraged he could not obliterate the Electric-type with an Earthquake, settles with permanently crippling the beast with a burn! Zap attempts to weaken Gelaldy enough with a Psybeam before attacking more with a Psychic, but the Psychic still failed!

As Porygon attempted to Struggle again, Gelaldy exploded with rage. "I swear to god, who the hell are you?! You actually think you have the right to attack me?! RAGE RANT RAGE RAGE RANT!" As Gelaldy was going off on a rampage, Alexander took the opportunity to charge up his giant attack, actually doing sizable damage to the beast!

As Alexander cooled down, he had no way to avoid the oncoming rage monster. "AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! I'M FUCKING GELALDY, DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TOUCH ME!" Which, in turn, made him vulnerable to Zap's... THUNDERBOLT?! You mean, it actually used an attack that would deal damage?! Alert the media!

Post-Round stats:

Alexander
HP: 72
EN: 68
Magnet Rise (3a)
Burned (2 DPA)

Zap!
HP: 33
EN: 59
+1 SpA (permanent)

Gelaldy
HP: 154

What? I specifically combined it with psybeam so it would attack in the form of a beam, and not be weight based. Otherwise, I would've combined it with Psychic, wouldn't I?

So, after some confirming on IRC, I decided this was how I should ref the combo:
WaterWarrior> oh... this is interesting... what do you guys think of a psybeam + psychic combo? I ruled it as it would be dependant on Psychic's weight class restriction (where it would fail), but what do you guys think? :S

<dogfish44> Hmmm... I'd say Amplified Psybeam

<Objection> Psybeam is somewhat of a physical manifestation of psychic powers, whereas Psychic does not have that

<dogfish44> If you rule it as legal (Which I would), I'd have the Psybeam damage work, but the Psychic damage fail.

<WaterWarrior> ^im probably doing that

<Objection> so it'd just be Psybeam

<Objection> ?

<dogfish44> With the added EN

<Objection> and a forced cooldown after

The combo has been changed to what dogfish said it should be.

I won't, Yarnus; seeing as my only alternative is, you know, dying, why would I?

"<Wait...is this thing really Nurglite?...No matter! I can feel the agony of the warp overtaking me!...It is a good pain...>"

Light Screen -> Electro Rush (Wild Charge x2) (Gelaldy) -> Cooldown

"DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! KILL EACH OTHER, OR I'LL DO IT FOR YOU!"

Outrage -> Fire Fang (Zap) -> Fire Fang (Alexander)

Pre-Round stats:

Alexander
HP: 72
EN: 68
Magnet Rise (3a)
Burned (2 DPA)

Zap!
HP: 33
EN: 59
+1 SpA (permanent)

Gelaldy
HP: 154

Die! ALL OF YOU!
RNG roll (for speed ties) 67, 68, 2 = Gelaldy, Gelaldy, Zap
Action 1
Alexander used Light Screen! (8 EN)

RNG roll (for target) 5 = Alexander
Outrage -> Alexander
RNG roll (to crit) 4 = no crit
(12+9.5-3) = 19 DMG

Psybeam combo -> Gelaldy (32 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 11 = no crit
((7x2.25)+6-9.5)(1.5) +1.75 = 20 DMG

Action 2
Fire Fang -> Alexander
RNG roll (to hit, <=95 hit) 49 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 10 = no crit
RNG roll (to flinch, <=10 flinch) 66 = no flinch
(7+3+9.5-3) = 17 DMG

Zap must cool down!

Electro Rush -> Gelaldy (32 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 2 = no crit
((6x2.25)+3+4.5-9.5) = 12 DMG = 3 recoil
RNG roll (for Cursed Body) 25 = disable

Burn DMG -> Alexander

Action 3
Psybeam -> Gelaldy (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 3 = no crit
(7+6-9.5)(1.5) +1.75 = 7 DMG

Fire Fang -> Zap
RNG roll (to hit, <=95 hit) 78 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 8 = no crit
RNG roll (to burn, <=10 flinch) 51 = no burn
(7+3+9.5-4.5) = 15 DMG

Alexander must cool down!

Burn DMG

As Alexander erects a barrier of light to protect from another Inferno Blast, Gelaldy continues his rage, smashing straight through! Zap, however, charged up a giant Psybeam combo! Gelaldy reeled back with a giant roar, as it actually seems to have done massive damage!

Gelaldy looked at Alexander, licked his lips, coated his fangs with flames, and bit down, making the burn from before even worse while dealing tons of damage! Alexander, just wanting the monster to die already, goes for another Electro Rush, scoring another massive hit on Gelaldy! However, this time, dark energy from Gelaldy surrounded Alexander, and he can no longer use his Wild Charge!

As Zap fires another Psybeam at Gelaldy, Gelaldy actually appears to be... panting! He's almost halfway to fainting! Now angered even more, the beast bit into Zap, almost KO'ing him!

You may be halfway to defeating Gelaldy, but I'm more than halfway to defeating you!

Post-Round stats:

Alexander
HP: 27
EN: 28
Burned (2 DPA)
Light Screen (3a)
Disabled (Wild Charge, 4a)

Zap!
HP: 18
EN: 21
+1 SpA (permanent)

Gelaldy
HP: 115

"<Blood for the blood god! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOOOOOOOD!!!>"

Magnet Rise -> Lightning Chomp (Thunder Fang x2) -> Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)