The Well #38 - Jesus: A holy well, tainted by a dark man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite moments of Naruto (Part I and II)? Personally, there are too many to count from part I but definitely Jirayia vs Pain for part II.
If you could change one thing about the series, what would it be?

I typed Jesus in the search bar. I am an atheist, am I going to hell?
What do you believe in?
Do you think you will be able to convert me?
What was your last meal?
LOL you seem to be nice :)

PS: One Piece is too pro

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I finally caught up and answered all previous questions last night by the way. it just happened to be the last post before a new page lol. so you can go back and see the answers to your questions

Favorite moments of Naruto (Part I and II)? Personally, there are too many to count from part I but definitely Jirayia vs Pain for part II.
I'm assuming by part 1 you mean before naruto grew up and returned to the village with jiraiya? I agree with you, there are simply too many moments from part 1 for me to pick 1. I've come up with "my favorite" moment from part 1 a couple of times now. each time i settle on a moment, i remember another moment i really liked, and then i change my pick for my favorite moment from part 1. this also happened once for part 2 as well, so take the moments i am going to give you for answers not as "my favorite moment", but rather as "one of the moments that stood out for me".

for part 1 i would have to say the Gaara vs Rock Lee fight (Chunin Exams). I just really love all of Rock lee's moments (as well as guy senseis) :).

for part 2 its between 2 moments. The fight between kakashi, Naruto, Shikamaru and co vs hidan & kakuzu of the Akatsuki. I especially loved the isolated fight of Shikamaru vs Hidan, and the way it ended.

The second moment is Naruto coming to save Konoha from pain of course :). we just got to see so much from that fight. the fight also was filled with just as much action as emotional and touching moments, especially considering that Jirayias death came back into play for that fight, so the emotional moments were very heavy. I also liked the way it ended with pain and naruto's interactions
If you could change one thing about the series, what would it be?
if i could change one thing about Naruto, it would be how downhill the anime went due to its writers. so i would get better writers and go back and start from a certain point. one of the biggest things that bothers me about the anime today is how much it contradicts itself

how long does it take you to find shorts?
That depends on how many hours of sleep i have under my belt from the past 3 days ;).

I typed Jesus in the search bar. I am an atheist, am I going to hell?
The bible states that only through Jesus can you enter the kingdom of heaven. So if its a requirement to believe in God in order to go to heaven, and you claim to be atheist, then yes, yes you are.

Although i have for some time now stopped believing that entering heaven or hell is as cut and dry as the bible puts it, i would still not ignore what it says completely. I believe that each and everyone of us will face judgement day. we shall all be judged, but the reasons why we are allowed or denied entry into heaven will be God's, and God's alone.

its just hard for me to believe that just because you failed to accept/believe in God, you automatically go to hell. so lets say a man who has lived a pure life his whole life, and who has been kind, helpful and offered nothing but love to his fellow man, but did not believe in God, so this man is to go to hell just because of that 1 fact?
What do you believe in?
I believe in God
Do you think you will be able to convert me?
I am not trying to.
What was your last meal?
subway cold cut combo sandwich
LOL you seem to be nice :)
PS: One Piece is too pro
i have no doubt that it is

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Did you ever figure out how to fix that Explosion Crit problem your teams used to have?

Ninahaza, why are you such such an inspiration?
Also, what was your toughest battle in a VGC event, and what would be your most surprising battle?

I asked where you got your smogon shirt from. Thats how the VM went, your turn.

EDIT: Gave to much clues and some the clues were wrong. Dere you go.

Ninahaza

Did you ever figure out how to fix that Explosion Crit problem your teams used to have?
yes. Come to nationals next year and i'll show you :). No, but seriously, stop flaking on me

Ninahaza, why are you such such an inspiration?
i am trying to figure out a way to answer this question without coming off as some douche bag or tool or something, lol. I guess i'll just say
"because people think what i have done/do is pretty darn neat" :)
Also, what was your toughest battle in a VGC event, and what would be your most surprising battle?
My toughest battle came in the year of 2010, in Seattle during the first VGC regional of that season. It literally came done to a under 5% hp Pokemon of his and my under 10% hp Pokemon (i think it was zapdos). it was round 3, last round before making the finalist lounge, and i ended up losing of course :(.

My most surprising battle would have to be the entire year of 2010. i say that because i put together a toxic stall team that, taking into account that years metagame, was suppose to do well in theory. the surprise came when those results "in theory" translated exactly the same in real life. it usually doesn't happen that way in vgc

I asked where you got your smogon shirt from. Thats how the VM went, your turn.

EDIT: Gave to much clues and some the clues were wrong. Dere you go.
Its too late man, i already read the original post :). It wouldn't have mattered anyways because i remembered our vm chat instantly

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yo nh, i know we haven't spoken very much but whatever here are my questions:

1) When do you go on IRC because I rarely ever see you on when I am.

2) Have you ever been back to Africa since you left and if not, do you have any intentions of doing so?

3) Do you want to do a rap duet with me in a future karaoke round?

4) What was the hardest step for you when beginning your weight-loss and fitness journey?

Edit: P.S: If/when you ever come to NY, let's grab a beer

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Will you come to the #lifting Smocon in Greece 2013?

How's the lifting going?

How does it feel to be one of the few Smogoners I'll let on my Facebook?

Ninahaza

yo nh, i know we haven't spoken very much but whatever here are my questions:
we can easily change that though :)
1) When do you go on IRC because I rarely ever see you on when I am.
My IRC visits are very inconsistent. sometimes i'll be on everyday for weeks, and sometimes i wont even log in for a week(s), but mostly its just patchy. so i guess what i'm trying to say is that i cant give you a certain time when i'll be on IRC.
2) Have you ever been back to Africa since you left and if not, do you have any intentions of doing so?
yeah man, someone asked me earlier of my travel plans, and i put Ghana in my top 5 places to travel to within the next 5 years :)
3) Do you want to do a rap duet with me in a future karaoke round?
i would love to
4) What was the hardest step for you when beginning your weight-loss and fitness journey?
STARTING!, and at times, restarting. i say that because i tried and failed many times, and when you try and fail, it just becomes that much harder to pick yourself up and try again, but what we must realize is that you will only fail so many times before you finally succeed. Many just do not keep trying, they give up instead.
Edit: P.S: If/when you ever come to NY, let's grab a beer
I'll remember this :).

Cool you remembered. I feel like you care.
;)

Ninahaza

Will you come to the #lifting Smocon in Greece 2013?
haha, that actually depends on a few factors.
A: when in 2013 this takes place
B: how much money i have at the times

most likely wont happen though. 2013 is going to be a very busy year for me actually
How's the lifting going?
terrible, Pokemon VGC nationals happened.

During pokemon events, i eat whatever, and i love it, but i usually stop and get back to the gym when i get home. well its been a week and not only am i still eating whatever i want, i haven't been to the gym since Nationals
How does it feel to be one of the few Smogoners I'll let on my Facebook?
i feel honored man. i'll drop by your wall and try to make you laugh

is this secretly you on the left? teehee

pfff, i wish. I havent had enough time. you can lose weight fast if you work hard enough, but building muscle involves time. It sucks that its out of my control and i have to wait for the muscle to build up over what will probably be years. i mean, i can always just cheat and use steroids, that would put control back in my hands, but i would never go that route, so i guess its the waiting game for me.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Jesus,

Have you considered roids?

If I was seriously interested in getting cut, I think I would go ahead and take them. It seems like the most time effective way to get results.

Your Friend,
Bill

Ninahaza

Jesus,

Have you considered roids?

If I was seriously interested in getting cut, I think I would go ahead and take them. It seems like the most time effective way to get results.

Your Friend,
Bill
No

i know my answers to your questions have been disappointing. lets discuss this further when we hang out next. i also think i will split a bowl of whatever that blue stuff was with you or jabba next time. That's something i'm considering, not roids.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
why doesn't elena love me?

just take a guess if you don't know, don't say "who's elena" like the two incompetent floozies before you

what would you do with a drunken sailor what would you do with a drunken sailor what would you do with a drunken sailor earl-y in the morning?

Ninahaza

why doesn't elena love me?

just take a guess if you don't know, don't say "who's elena" like the two incompetent floozies before you
Because you have showered her with attention far too much. she has enough of you whenever she wants it. so i would advice you to move on, and if there was ever something there, then she will come to miss you and realize that in the end she did really love you. If there wasn't ever something there, well then at least you've moved on.

do you miss the rains down in africa
please vader, i get sick and tired of how much rain i get down here in Seattle.

but if it makes you feel any different, i am currently listening to this.

"I bet it rains down in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAfricaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Edit: ok one thing let to another (as it often does when you are on youtube), and now i'm on this.
Oh JD, i will always love you.

are you autistic
nah man.

asoiuewiojriewlsjfioewjhiowrieorjeisliewpoepfjkoepwkfopewk

wait no, i mean, no u

Last questions from me, Do you know how to RNG? If not do you plan to?
No, and taking my previous answer to eraddd's question about my future with competitive pokemon play into account, i'd have to say no on the rng portion as well.

what would you do with a drunken sailor what would you do with a drunken sailor what would you do with a drunken sailor earl-y in the morning?
Put him in the hold with the Captain's daughter,
Earl-eye in the morning!

;)

Edit: ok vader, i have moved on completely from Africa and rains. i am now enjoying a nice tune that is high on my playlist during the holidays, but is so good that i randomly listen to it even in the summer. I especially love this version. I would love to do a duet of this song with a beautiful woman before i die.

how about summer 2013 #lifting smocon berkeley?

eh?

i am the designated pays for people who can't afford to go person so i gotcha ;)

ps do you think natgeo is had the worst name change of 2012
pps do you think windsong is the cutest user on smogon
ppss does stallion fall in the top 5 cutest users on smogon

Ninahaza

Do you go to the University of Washington? :o

I'm taking summer classes fml
i wish!

a few of my friends go there, and a few more have chosen that as their transfer when the time comes. I personally wouldn't mind transferring to UW as well, but i think there are better options for what i am studying.

i was close to taking summer classes as well. To be honest i wanted to take summer classes instead of a full summer break, but things did not work out that way. oh well, gotta wait until fall now

how about summer 2013 #lifting smocon berkeley?

eh?
now this one i would be able to make no problem. or at least the chances of me making it would be high

i am the designated pays for people who can't afford to go person so i gotcha ;)
how very nice of you :)

ps do you think natgeo is had the worst name change of 2012
no, not even close.

oh wait, you said 2012. well, probably still a no
pps do you think windsong is the cutest user on smogon
i need pictures. i just came back from checking out the new smogon photo album archives, and i found nothing for user windsong.
ppss does stallion fall in the top 5 cutest users on smogon
someone asked me for the top 5 earlier actually. sadly he didn't make it in. it was harder to make that list than i thought it would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)