The Well #41 - Solace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
If someone ran up to you and handed you a $1,000 and then ran away before you could say anything, what would you do?

If you met Diana Agron in real life, what would you say to her (assuming it's a one-on-one situation)?

Who did you think will win Worlds for masters/seniors?

What do you think the VGC 2013 rules will look like?

How do your parents feel about you playing Pokemon and going to VGC events?

Favorite Pokemon to use in VGC?(any year)

Do you feel that Glee were just making up random story lines every 3 or so episodes to keep people watching last season?

Do you think that Hunger Games books progressively got worse as the series went on?

Least favourite book?

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
have I forever skewed your opinion on locker rooms?
Nah that's usually what guys do on TV for locker rooms. And I think I skewed YOUR opinion of a girl's locker room.

also hi =)

I hope you are enjoying your well!
hi :D thanks!!

If someone ran up to you and handed you a $1,000 and then ran away before you could say anything, what would you do?
I'd probably buy lotto tickets (because it's not really losing money if it was given to you for ~FREE~) and then I would spend some of it on things I've wanted but wouldn't have gotten since they'd be a waste of money.

If you met Diana Agron in real life, what would you say to her (assuming it's a one-on-one situation)?
I'd probably talk to her about music (since I find a lot of good new music that she posts on her tumblr) and talk about other things that only super fans would know she's interested in so we could be BFFs.

Who did you think will win Worlds for masters/seniors?
WELL it really depends on the rules! But I hope Snake wins for Seniors.

What do you think the VGC 2013 rules will look like?
Hopefully that Beginners/All-Star Cup that the Japanese tournament is running on. I really like the selection of mons there.

How do your parents feel about you playing Pokemon and going to VGC events?
They take me to events and stuff, but they tend to call my friends "freaks" and aren't really super supportive of the whole thing

Favorite Pokemon to use in VGC?(any year)
Sawk in VGC 11, Heracross in VGC 12.

Do you feel that Glee were just making up random story lines every 3 or so episodes to keep people watching last season?
Yeah I'm not sure what Season 3 is aside from borderline offensive and lacking continuity. Although I liked that there was a good amount of all my favorite pairs on the show~

I mean I wish they had taken Santana's story line seriously since they totally screwed Naya Rivera out of an Emmy nomination, and also Brittany and Tina kinda disappeared, and Kurt not getting into NYADA was bs. Also Quinn went from punk to psycho to normal to YALE to wheelchair to YALE again in ways that don't make sense at all. Also FUCK Finchel, but Rachel is a good character without him so that's why I'm still gonna watch Season 4.

Do you think that Hunger Games books progressively got worse as the series went on?
No, I thought it peaked with Catching Fire but Mockingjay wasn't as good as the others with Katniss spending the first half being angsty over Peeta vs Gale and then the second half being a trainwreck of emotions. I still love the series though and the epilogue of Mockingjay was fantastic and I always liked Peeta/Katniss so it worked out well in the end.

Least favourite book?
Year of Impossible Goodbyes, it was a book I had to read for school about a girl living in Korea under Japanese occupation and then when North Korea fell to communism and it was just not entertaining at all. Maybe it's because I have nothing to relate to it and the assignment I had to do with it was about how you related to the story, BUT I just didn't find it enjoyable at all.

What browser do you use?

Do you support legalizing weed?

What is your favorite curse word?

What is your dream car?

Have you ever broken a bone?

How was your summer?

Why are you so cute?

Hi mod with the girly voiceSolace :)

Favorite VGC event you went to?

Favorite moment in any VGC event you attended?

If you could go to any VGC event (excluding US Nats and Worlds), where would you go?

Top 6 least-favorite pokemon?

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
when will you have an avatar that is not diana thing
I had a Tom Daley avatar for the olympics, and I've had a few other avatars that aren't Dianna but she's my favorite ok

Do you think we could meet some time?
Maybe!

Also, have you gotten any better at driving? :P
Yes I passed drivers ed tyvm

What browser do you use?
Google Chrome

Do you support legalizing weed?
Yes, people are going to get it anyway and might as well make sure it's safe and if it's legal the US can collect taxes from it.

What is your favorite curse word?
Fucking asshole / douche

What is your dream car?
Already answered, a red Ferrari convertible

Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope, never.

How was your summer?
It was great :)

Why are you so cute?
idk but thank you!!!

Hi mod with the girly voiceSolace :)
hi :)

Favorite VGC event you went to?
Newark 11

Favorite moment in any VGC event you attended?
Getting 2nd was pretty nice

If you could go to any VGC event (excluding US Nats and Worlds), where would you go?
Buena Vista, Florida since that's near Disney.

Top 6 least-favorite pokemon?
Garbodor, Palkia, Emboar, Blissey, Seviper, Blaziken

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
WHY do you hate palkia and blaziken

ubers are badass and you want to get into it (choose one option): y/y

Solace

royal flush
So kawaii ╱╲ ________ ╱╲
thanks 。◕ ‿ ◕。

WHY do you hate palkia and blaziken
they're UGLY

ubers are badass and you want to get into it (choose one option): y/y
I'll consider it but idk Ferrothorn is a butt from what I've heard.

Do you feel as if you could done a better job as Metro's cheerleader?
No way I was the best cheerleader ever if the wcop was a Bring It On movie we would've won.

hello ms solstice u.u
hi gk n_n

best of :> c: n.n
n.n is definitely the cutest!

Hi solace, I saw your picture in the photo album thread with the hat and you looked pretty.
I just want to know what are your thoughts on new users? Personally I find some annoying.

What is your favorite legendary Pokemon? Mines Mewtwo.

Why did you post that "fu***** ass*** " pic as a vm?

What does it take to be a moderator?

hello friend please describe your favourite game that you believe to be the most underrated game you have ever played and talk about a memory you have playing it

It's been said the media puts a lot of pressure on women to look / act / think in a certain way. What are your thoughts on the subject? Have you felt this pressure?

Are you the type of person that would prefer things to be handed to you or would you rather have to work for something and earn it?

What are you most looking forward to this year?

What are you least looking forward to this year?

What's the magic word?

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
What's the longest word you know excluding the ones you googled for this well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)