The Workshop

Hello! I would like to request a banner for the PU Teambuilding Competition thread. I would really like some of the new drops to be in it, such as Cacturne, Muk, and Rotom-Fan. It doesn't need to have all of those, but I would like at least Cacturne. I kinda have an idea of the mons hanging around a sign (leaning on it, hammering it into the ground, etc.) that has the title, but feel free to go wild. Thank you!

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Hey there! I recently took over the ORAS UU Viability Ranking Thread and noticed that the banner is needing an update (mostly because of Salamence's ban, but also because the other Pokemon that are currently in the banner don't really reflect the metagame as well as they probably should). I don't really have a detailed mental picture of how I want the new banner to look like, so sorry in advance to the person who's kind enough to take this request, but I'd like to see something more dynamic than the current banner, if I'm making sense, similar to how the RU and NU banners look like. For the Pokemon that I'd like to see on the banner, anything that's currently in S, A+ or A is fine. Would specifically love to see Mega Aerodactyl, Celebi and Krookodile included (and Hydreigon excluded, since that's the main contender for the next suspect test and could get banned in the near future). Last but not least (and obviously), the banner should have "ORAS UU Viability Ranking Thread" written somewhere in it.

Thanks in advance!

Hey there! I recently took over the ORAS UU Viability Ranking Thread and noticed that the banner is needing an update (mostly because of Salamence's ban, but also because the other Pokemon that are currently in the banner don't really reflect the metagame as well as they probably should). I don't really have a detailed mental picture of how I want the new banner to look like, so sorry in advance to the person who's kind enough to take this request, but I'd like to see something more dynamic than the current banner, if I'm making sense, similar to how the RU and NU banners look like. For the Pokemon that I'd like to see on the banner, anything that's currently in S, A+ or A is fine. Would specifically love to see Mega Aerodactyl, Celebi and Krookodile included (and Hydreigon excluded, since that's the main contender for the next suspect test and could get banned in the near future). Last but not least (and obviously), the banner should have "ORAS UU Viability Ranking Thread" written somewhere in it.

Thanks in advance!
I can do it ! :3

Hello! I would like to request a banner for the PU Teambuilding Competition thread. I would really like some of the new drops to be in it, such as Cacturne, Muk, and Rotom-Fan. It doesn't need to have all of those, but I would like at least Cacturne. I kinda have an idea of the mons hanging around a sign (leaning on it, hammering it into the ground, etc.) that has the title, but feel free to go wild. Thank you!
final bump :]

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist

A chill Cacturne who just stapled in a pretty badly made poster promoting the PU Teambuilding Competition! Using its spikes, of course! C:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
hi can I get some art for the PU Matchmaking Thread? You would get sufficient mentions in the thread and my eternal appreciation ;D. I would like "PU Matchmaking" somewhere in the art and I would like it to feature two Pokemon that pair very well together in the PU metagame. Floatzel and Leafeon or Monferno and Leafeon come to mind. The rest is up to you. Thanks in advance to anyone who does this!

Reactions: nv
Last edited:
Hi, back again! This time I'm requesting new art for the PU Replays Thread. The old art from the last thread is good, but it contains a few mons that got banned to BL4 and also doesn't represent the meta as well as it did. As such, I'm requesting an image similar to the old one, with many pokemon on it that are good in the PU tier. However, I'm open to changing the style, so feel free to go any direction you want!

:]

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
hi can I get some art for the PU Matchmaking Thread? You would get sufficient mentions in the thread and my eternal appreciation ;D. I would like "PU Matchmaking" somewhere in the art and I would like it to feature two Pokemon that pair very well together in the PU metagame. Floatzel and Leafeon or Monferno and Leafeon come to mind. The rest is up to you. Thanks in advance to anyone who does this!
Hey it's been two weeks, I would really appreciate some art for this. If anyone could do it, I would really like you!!!

Hey I need a logo for BSPL. My team is the "Rustboro Rocky Helmets". I just need a banner with the team name + a rocky helmet that will fit well in sigs, and maybe a file with just the helmet that can fit well as an avatar. Thanks in advance

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The planets were finally in the right alignment to allow me to update this thread, currently three requests that still have active projects and could use an illustration. Also removed some requests due to projects now gone inactive, or requests outside the scope of this thread. If you're the owner of an OM, please make sure it actually picks up some speed before you request a banner for it, unless you come to an agreement with an artist personally about one.

Edit: Also, Andrew has kindly volunteered to manage the thread for the time being, what a sweet guy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)