The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.S. Metro is 1-10. How is that record even possible? That's so bad. Even Canada has 4 wins. While U.S. Central currently has the most wins at 13.

We should have a team Greece next year and remove one of the U.S. teams.
Sorry to disappoint the Queens rankings, :( You actually ranked Metro above other teams, and we have the let the rankings down. I'll make it up to you, 2 for 20$ Applebees ?

I contacted Masterclass and never received a reply. I contacted Mazar the second he was subbed in, and he at first made it sound like he could play today, as I had made it clear I couldnt play after today. He then asked if I could play over the weekend, and I said no, because I definitely can't. So i asked him if he was good to play today, and he said that no, we will try for the weekend. I can also play tomorrow it turns out, but 100 pct no more than today and tomorrow. Considering I have been active for 2.5 weeks and wiling to play the entire time, I deserve for either Mazar to play me, a sub, or an act win

taggin Leftiez

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
It really upsets me that a team, any team, could have a 1-10 record. This is WCoP, one of the most prestigious team tournaments in Pokemon's history, where the highest quality of players from all over the world gather in one place to compete against other great players with a chance to make their nation proud. Every team should do their best to stay competitive and not fold in the middle of a crisis.

Maybe I'm giving U.S. Metro more credits than they deserve. Perhaps losing Limitless and his ridiculous hairdo aren't the reasons why they're underachieving. Potentially this team is just really bad at Pokemon and can't compete with the other great teams here. At the end of the day, it's not just about winning; it's about winning against the best of them. And giving it your best shot every time.

Look at U.S. Central for motivation. Their team is made of second rate players, yet they are currently the team with the most wins. At 1-10, you can still win the next 19 games, Metro. Let's get it.

Last edited:

Mazar

Banned deucer.
I contacted Masterclass and never received a reply. I contacted Mazar the second he was subbed in, and he at first made it sound like he could play today, as I had made it clear I couldnt play after today. He then asked if I could play over the weekend, and I said no, because I definitely can't. So i asked him if he was good to play today, and he said that no, we will try for the weekend. I can also play tomorrow it turns out, but 100 pct no more than today and tomorrow. Considering I have been active for 2.5 weeks and wiling to play the entire time, I deserve for either Mazar to play me, a sub, or an act win

taggin Leftiez
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-71940

gg

It really upsets me that a team, any team, could have a 1-10 record. This is WCoP, one of the most prestigious team tournaments in Pokemon's history, where the highest quality of players from all over the world gather in one place to compete against other great players with a chance to make their nation proud. Every team should do their best to stay competitive and not fold in the middle of a crisis.

Maybe I'm giving U.S. Metro more credits than they deserve. Perhaps losing Limitless and his ridiculous hairdo aren't the reasons why they're underachieving. Potentially this team is just really bad at Pokemon and can't compete with the other great teams here. At the end of the day, it's not just about winning; it's about winning against the best of them. And giving it your best shot every time.

Look at U.S. Central for motivation. Their team is made of second rate players, yet they are currently the team with the most wins. At 1-10, you can still win the next 19 games, Metro. Let's get it.
Second rate? More like second coming.

[19:19:00] Steve Angello: alright
[20:09:06] Steve Angello: your team is aids
[20:09:08] Steve Angello: johning me
[20:09:09] Steve Angello: haxing me
[20:09:12] Steve Angello: and saying gg
[20:09:16] Steve Angello: isa is a (BAN ME PLEASE)
[20:10:26] Steve Angello: fucking undeserved (BAN ME PLEASE)s

Now that's what I call sportsmanship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)