The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Greetings, fellow smogon(dot)com users interested in the World Cup of Pokémon. As Team Europe's Captain, it's with great sadness that I announce that, due to the UK's EU referendum results, user: Void is getting kicked out of the team.

For any real European users interested in filling out the DPP gap, send your Curriculum vitæ to user: Jimmy Turtwig by private message before midnight

Stay strong, Europe ;_;

this is actually just a prank, no deleterino pleaserino ;_;

Greetings, fellow smogon(dot)com users interested in the World Cup of Pokémon. As Team Europe's Captain, it's with great sadness that I announce that, due to the UK's EU referendum results, user: Void is getting kicked out of the team.

For any real European users interested in filling out the DPP gap, send your Curriculum vitæ to user: Jimmy Turtwig by private message before midnight

Stay strong, Europe ;_;

this is actually just a prank, no deleterino pleaserino ;_;
You're kicking Void because the UK will no longer be a EU member? Not only this is not done yet, but in this case, why are you keeping TheEnder? If I'm correct, he lives in Norway and Norway is not a member of the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)