Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I guess you meant bans when you said fans...that was a pretty good point in itself tho, you didn't have to go and make an example of yourself to prove it
I'm still both shocked and disappointed to see such a cringeworthy post coming from you. Thought you were one of the cool people on here who wouldn't stoop that low. I guess hanging out with a worthless roll of toilet papers like tobes (I feel dirty just for tying out that thing's nickname), who has been here since forever and is good for nothing except for wiping other guys' asses. Whatever. Gotta get that off my chest so I can get over it. Back to my meeting.

Let's make one thing clear, advantage didn't do this for the sake of justice, it was pre meditated and a deliberate attack on rozes. He thought Rozes had him demoted on ps main, which goes to show how far someone will go with ulterior motives. We watched you come on discord every day like a little snake slithering around to find dirt. We saw your shitty attempts to meme as a disguise and were duly noted. I in fact struggled with what to say about you in my s/o post because you're such a worthless degenerate. I know the feel of being dead weight thru my first SPL but never would I cross the people who let me on out of personal spite, and most importantly my friends. You took a lot out of context, not that the said users are innocent but you distorted a lot of what happened, and happily stood by it at the time. Also, good job getting buried in your own mess idiot, you clearly forgot you were in need of ghosting more then anyone.

BTW, if anyone actually believes that we as a whole were ghosted thru this entire tournament then you're high off your arses. US West earned the majority of its wins and we deserved to be in semi finals, period.

sleepy3

Banned deucer.
Well done, ADVANTAGE . Mobs saltiness aside, that was a long time coming and you are a hero for doing it. If I was in charge here I would give you immunity. Self-sacrifice can be admirable and you will be remembered as a hero for generations to come.

Everyone knew rozes was a cheater forever but everyone was too much of a pussy to provide evidence... rozes ben lavos etc all been ghosting with US west since 2016. Fun fact, rozes also got banned from Pokemon Online for cheating in Pokemon Online world cup. Lmfao. Seriously. Not even joking. He felt like he had to cheat in POKEMON ONLINE world cup. Lol. AND THIS GUY WAS A TD AND GLOBAL MOD!??!

Awesome to see that scum sucker Lavos get a 6 month break as well. Good riddance.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Let's make one thing clear, advantage didn't do this for the sake of justice, it was pre meditated and a deliberate attack on rozes. He thought Rozes had him demoted on ps main, which goes to show how far someone will go with ulterior motives. We watched you come on discord every day like a little snake slithering around to find dirt. We saw your shitty attempts to meme as a disguise and were duly noted. I in fact struggled with what to say about you in my s/o post because you're such a worthless degenerate. I know the feel of being dead weight thru my first SPL but never would I cross the people who let me on out of personal spite, and most importantly my friends. You took a lot out of context, not that the said users are innocent but you distorted a lot of what happened, and happily stood by it at the time. Also, good job getting buried in your own mess idiot, you clearly forgot you were in need of ghosting more then anyone.

BTW, if anyone actually believes that we as a whole were ghosted thru this entire tournament then you're high off your arses. US West earned the majority of its wins and we deserved to be in semi finals, period.
10/10
4/10
Well done, ADVANTAGE . Mobs saltiness aside, that was a long time coming and you are a hero for doing it. If I was in charge here I would give you immunity. Self-sacrifice can be admirable and you will be remembered as a hero for generations to come.

Everyone knew rozes was a cheater forever but everyone was too much of a pussy to provide evidence... rozes ben lavos etc all been ghosting with US west since 2016. Fun fact, rozes also got banned from Pokemon Online for cheating in Pokemon Online world cup. Lmfao. Seriously. Not even joking. He felt like he had to cheat in POKEMON ONLINE world cup. Lol. AND THIS GUY WAS A TD AND GLOBAL MOD!??!

Awesome to see that scum sucker Lavos get a 6 month break as well. Good riddance.
9/10

PeyPey

Banned deucer.

^Isn't this the guy that got caught out lying about owning a nationwide protein bar brand? Remind me again why people take anything this joker says seriously.

Well done, ADVANTAGE . Fun fact, rozes also got banned from Pokemon Online for cheating in Pokemon Online world cup. Lmfao. Seriously. Not even joking. He felt like he had to cheat in POKEMON ONLINE world cup. Lol.
Where you got that information from? lol he got banned because he joined under an alt in an ubers subforum tour. Sharing wrong informations but at least you were able to roast him a bit. Keep going

While I understand your post (the low number of players banned would prove your point) and our team was too far behind in preparation to claim anything, it's still somewhat ironic when you potentially (bc dice got subbed out) needed all your wins to avoid a tie breaker. Though it's less jading than a TD cheating when we make our best to stay clean so everybody has a good tour and doesn't risk anything.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Imagine spending all your free time on here with your imaginary internet friends doing everything in your ability to develop a respectable persona, making countless contributions to the community, writing articles, hosting tournaments, etc...Smogon is pretty much your second home...and then suddenly, you get shot down and banned from participating in these prestigious tournament scene for a year, which incorporates doing all the things you love doing daily. Must be unbearable for users like rozes, bloo, etc.

Poor kids. I sincerely feel bad for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)