The World Cup of Pokemon III - Captain/Roster Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
About VIL being there, I'm not sure if he wants to play Asia or USA East because he's been put on both teams.

I'll get in touch with VIL and find out what team he wants to be on.
VIL has expressed his interest in playing for USA East to me via PM. Go ahead and contact him anyways, but I'm just letting you know, I'm not just randomly choosing him.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
You've already told me that. He'd also told the captain of Asia he wanted to play there too. So I'll talk to him and then tell you how it goes.

USA East
captain: JesiahTEG
-Mia
-Ultimascout
-Veteran In Love
-Mystica
-Floppy
-Fade Away
-Thunderhorse

subs:
-COalex
-3N3MY

I had some hard choice to make, anyone that PMed me that I didn't get back to, IM me and I'll explain my decisions.

GB JesiahTEG
Actually Mekkah offered me a spot on Inland Europe, so I'll be playing there instead of subbing for USA East.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Team Asia is losing some of its power?

I'm also interested in seeing the "finalized" roster, Goofball!

Metabou hasnt responded to my PMs, so is today still the dead line? If its extended Id like to get an answer and if I dont get one Ill figure something out.

k so our roster is done then, thanks Metabou sorry I didnt know how busy you were.

SnD, there is nothing wrong with good subs. It happens every time. Someone cant play or isnt putting any effort so we the sub can be made.

btw what is the sub rule, each round can we sub someone in or is it just when someone isn't getting their battles done?

maddog

is a master debater
is a Contributor Alumnus
If there is any room on Team Canada, I will take that if I am to remain a sub on Team USA South. Most likely though, I will stick with my Sub #1 spot on USA South and I will for sure stay if I am bumped up to main

For the record, the bulk of that post is really a hyperbole of what really occurred. I never asked him (or Mia or whoever I was really talking to) if I could join East. The logic involved in this is questionable as well. So by being a "horrible" battler, I somehow get a spot on the team over the other people who got rejected from the East. Either way, I decline the offer.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Coalex- I never wanted you anyway fucker
what the fuck is that about.

its upto COalex to decide whether he wants to be on your team or not. if you can't be civil then you can fuck off.

I don't see COalex doing anything wrong there.

edit: also, im going to let the deadline increase a bit more and before anything, i have to talk to jackal about some stuff.

Alright, team kinda looks like this now:

Team Europe:
Captain: Mekkah
- Dak
- Andeby
- gr33n
- rojo23
- WER
- [Sini]Eiganjo
- COalex
Sub: West
Sub: Rag

If any of these don't want to be on the team for some reason Dormin can take that person's spot. Please don't take offense if you applied but didn't get there: I really don't even know half of you and I'm mostly going by recommendations of others. I think I've had like 15 applies.

cool I have no idea what happened but this is like my only 10 minutes to get online today

Team Asia
- goofball
- husk
- mop
- karrot
- seph
- kd8otome
- salaspectrum
- VIL

Subs:
- Max
- Brawley

IDK about vil this is just weird but w/e he picks who he wants to play for asia or us east i guess

shiv should look this over and take care of any business and readjust the roster if needed.

Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)