Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Posting to say I'm still not participating, fuck pokemon tournaments olol >:|

who's jesiah

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
posting to tell mr. e people stopped caring what he had to say a long time ago.

insane ball of gas wolf mpieco blah blah blah.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright guys I apologize for the confusion but Jesiah will remain captain, and i trust that he will form a useable team within the next day or two. The site is almost ready and i need to sort out this curt business also (ugh)

As for Team Germany, how many members do we need? I am willing to join Germany (My 2nd Choice) if there are still not enough members, either as a Member or a Sub.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
well frankly, it doesn't really matter. anyway, last call for germany, usa east and canada. please finish up your teams ASAP. that includes you jackal.

ps: dont worry i still love you :)

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i know im looking like a hypocrite here but dont worry its not team canada thats holding this up, i cant start until i get the other two anyways so im just using the time they to really make the best choices.

My team isnt as straightforward as others were ;o

I have gotten promises from both captains to get final teams in tomorrow night.

Jackal's issue is of course that in order to best represent Canada he had to fly in a Polar Bear from Nunavut so that he could have a representative of the region. Currently it keeps eating his keyboards, but Jackal knows that in the end the Polar Bear will be a true pokemon master trainer!

Seriously though, good to see rosters will apparently be ready soon, cheerleader tofu is excited to have something to cheer about shortly !

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
If I make an Armoured Bears joke or an Iorek Brymnson joke I bet nobody apart from Surgo would understand it.

And jackal you need to get free and talk to me on IRC so we can finish up the site. Its being held up!

Jackal

im fucking busy as hell with last minute school projects too, so that is contributing to this, but you dont need me to get the rosters on the site, just C/P them from my post. Ive already started organizing the divisions.

Shiv

mostly harmless
don't worry i've already finished history, home, rosters. i just need some suggestions of a couple of design things. you can check what all i've done right now!

since i cant catch you online, here's some stuff i wanted to ask you:

a) should i put all the teams on seperate pages or is it okay like it is right now?
b) on the rosters page, is it fine right now or should i put them in tables?
c) for the standings, a simple table is fine right?

also, banner is going to be changed to match colour theme, bk is awesome :D

lastly, don't worry i've already done all the pairing shit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)