The World Cup of Pokemon III - Captain/Roster Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I updated the first post, hopefully I can get all the teams in by tonight.

I need one more asian sub, two more metro subs, the last three members of germany, I have to sort out this usa east business and I have to decide on who gets the last spot on Canada.

hmm Im not even a sub... you´ll regret this XD
Yeah, dont be a fucking dick. I specifically said I wasn't looking at anyone else who signed up AFTER FEB 18. I didn't find out I can still accept people that signed up AFTER this thread was created. You lucked out? Tough titties, kiddie.

He got there late and probably has already seen me post the team already, and he has the audacity to say I would regret not choosing him? I'd take that comment on a personal level if it was directed to the captain. (I did, by the way)

You take it personally that someone wants to participate in a tournament that many people take as prestigious? Why are the captains lording themselves over people!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah for real lets all just chill. Im bigtime stressed right now irl and pressed for time but I do want to get this rolling. The site will be posted with the first round, so we still have to polish that up, so give us a day or two.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Alright, as an update, VIL told me he wants to play for asia over usa east, so jesiah you need to name a new player. As advice, i'd say balb is supposed to be pretty good so you might want to pick him.

Additionally, Jackal and Tupac (or whatever i can call you for short) need to post their teams.

Lastly, Asia's squad will be:

Team Asia:
Captain: goofball
- husk
- MoP
- Karrot
- SePh
- [kd8]otome
- salaspectrum
- VIL
Sub: Pocket
Sub: Brawley
Honorary Co-Captain: Shiv

thats what goof told me last so unless he changes it, its that.

Well, my name was in the hat for USA East, so if Jesiah needs a member, I'd gladly join. As for whether Im good or not, I think I've beaten some pretty big names, but Ill let the captain be the judge of that.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah, we were sort of stuck on which 8 to play, in the end pocket got the sub because he joined up the latest :(

Yeah, I agree with the team. As for Pocket sorry dude If we had more spots you would easily get on

Who knows somebody might lose their internet connection you get to play :P

Yeah, dont be a fucking dick. I specifically said I wasn't looking at anyone else who signed up AFTER FEB 18. I didn't find out I can still accept people that signed up AFTER this thread was created. You lucked out? Tough titties, kiddie.
. . . i was kiding... do you see the XD at the end? Im sorry about your lack of sense of humor. And btw im not a "kiddie".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)