Finals The World Cup of Pokemon III - FINALS [Won by Team Asia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It is finally here...time to decide who will be crowned champion and take home the individual bragging rights. We all know that Asia has captured the team award through their dominant preformance throughout the tournament (;_;) and that Canada has embarassed themselves. With that all over, it's time to crown a champion, someone who can claim that they alone won one of the biggest tournaments in DP history, with arguably the stiffest competition. Congrats to all of our finalists!

After five rounds, here are the standings. There still could be some changes based on these results, so stay tuned!

Notes:
-Rules are located here.
*NOTE: At the time of this tournaments first round, Deoxys-S and Wobbuffet were banned, and as a result are still banned for these finals
-The person coming in first will get 3 points, second gets 2 and third gets 1. If there is a tie for number of wins, we will use the Pokedifference formula, as outlined on the Format page

The Final Round:

GG vs FivekRunner
GG vs Fade_Away
Fade_Away vs FivekRunner

I am not going to post a deadline as I don't plan on DQing any of you after having come this far. I trust that you three will get these does, as they are important battles in your pokecareers! Best of luck to all of you.

There you have it, post predictions and smack-talk in this thread, and FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY!!!!

PS: Shiv is a pansy I mean ilu babe

GG vs FivekRunner
GG vs Fade_Away
Fade_Away vs FivekRunner

5k to win it all!

ps. canada needs me next year to win.

GG vs FivekRunner
GG vs Fade_Away
Fade_Away vs FivekRunner

Its going to be a tie from what I have observed from play styles :toast:

If not I suspect FiveKRunner will win.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I might as well root for 5K - a regular partner in tournaments - due to the fact that he beat me in the previous round.

GG vs FivekRunner
GG vs Fade_Away
Fade_Away vs FiveKRunner

Very unique, which brings forth unpredictability. I've heard about GG's playing style through others here, so I'm guessing that this will catch both Fade_Away and 5K off guard.

Regardless, congratulations to all you three for reaching it this far and to Jackal and Shiv specifically, for running a tournament with such credibility on a high scale.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
5k will probably win it all, with GG second and Fade Away third. Congrats to you all for getting there!

i hope gg wins but hacks badly both times so when he goes gg, it'll be like "did he just say his name after the game or is he saying good game?!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)