The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Alright, the Charizard division has been finished too. Maniaclyrasist and Mysterious Stallion both tied at 2-1 but Maniaclyrasist won due to the PD system so he gets the bonus point.

Everything updated till now.

I am here to report my win against cloud. Jakal saw the game, so i don't think I need to send log, but will if he requires it.
I guess it was 5-0

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Officially posting in topic to confirm my results in Round 1 of this tournament.

I defeated COalex, 5-0.

I defeated spies, 5-0.

I defeated Bass, 3-0.

Thank you for the good, clean matches guys.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Beat COalex 2-0 and lost to Aldaron 3-0. Good Game guys! Still need to battle spies.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
hmm sorry about my being lax on everything. i should be on shoddy more often though, so whoever's in my division...

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah thanks for E-mailing me Jackal! Luckily I decided to check anyway.

Lets see. I'll be available tomorrow afternoon, American Central. That might be a good time to play Majin, and then after that I'm available Friday evening I believe, and after that we'll see ;(

I won 4-0 against Thunderhorse gg.

I won 3-0 against timw06 gg.

I will update my results in this post.

Lost to Rojo23 0-4

Won against timw06 3-0

Won against Max 2-0 (3-0 if you don't count final turn Explosions as a death towards the user)

gg to everyone.

I lost against Rojo and Thunderhorse (that last game could really have gone either way but the luck was against me - gg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)