The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't want to get blamed for not being around to battle when I have been. If you need to sub me out you can, but I am trying to get at least on match done.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to announce that with JesiahTEG being banned, Floppy is the new captain of USA east. Ultimascout is on probataion as i have to reasearch if he is, in fact, an alt. I would appreciate if an admin could verify this!

congratulations Floppy!

ps site updated to this point

Just here to say that i'm alive and probabily going to complete all matches until the end of the next week.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Confirming my loss of 0-2.

Oops, I screwed up in sending my log to Shiv saying 0-3 instead of 0-2. I had to double check my log.

Also, we're going to get all of our matches done (At least, I will I think) by tomorrow. Then I can go deep in the crevices of the Earth to play SSBB.

taylor vs bk was a great game. ^____^

Also, someone commented in the smogon tourney thread about judgement, is he away or something? He's the only one I haven't had a response from.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, his last activity was today.

Yeah, I enjoyed the game. Only Metabou to play. I will be on Shoddy Battle idling so we can get it finished. Metabou, if you see this, use your Metabou username as oppose to your other ones.

Max beat me !

I made my team 5 minutes before our battle which was a mistake :x
Well I learned from it and this won't happen to me in r2 ;)

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
beat Rojo23, gg man

Still need to face timw06 this weekend. :)

EDIT: also it was 5-0 and I have the log

Sorry about not being available during the week (mostly), exams coming up and shit. Gonna try and do my battles during this weekend and next hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)