The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going away tomorrow, friday and saturday so I have no chance in seeing maddog. I've waited for him tonight but its 3AM and I'm going to bed, I've got college in 5hours so at least I can get a little bit of sleep. I've PMed him and said that I will be around Sunday. (I'll probably have to stay up all night to meet him, but if that has to be it, that be it)

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fyi, sonuis beat giga punch!

looks like metro's going down!
I just squeaked by on that one. 0-1. GG Giga Punch. I don't know why you did a second DD on that one turn. Then I got that necessary SE+CH. Whatever though, good game.

Edit: Oh, an HP missed. That's why.

I've been on shoddy at least a little bit every day, and still haven't seen phuquoph/moonlapse on at all. people on IRC said he wasn't there either, so...just letting you know

man that sucks, waiting all the time for lonelyness and then he isnt online even its 17 o'clock or something in his timezone :/

lost to phuquoph, basically got abused by u-turn and basically (sweeping pokemon) got a million shots to beat me. No way to beat him with that type of "prediction" lol, at least in that game.

anyway good luck team asia, we're still going strong w/ 5 =D

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Matches we're waiting on:

picklesword vs Jackal
GG vs LonelyNess
dynamo vs Mysterious Stallion
Lockon vs maddog

Also, Earthworm and zerowing can you guys pm me your log so I can decide on that one?

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah shiv I have the log but I honestly cannot make a decision on that its tough I havent had time to come on irc and talk to you either.

picklesword I will catch you tomorrow, post or PM whenever is good for you.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Earthworm, do you mind doing a rematch? Thats quite possibly the best solution.

Edit: Actually after taking advice from a few people, everyone came to the conclusion that you would probably win. I'll leave it upto you, you can take the win or do a rematch.

It wasn't actually possible for me to lose at that stage (there was one move remaining to make and I was aware of his last Pokemon) so I would prefer not to do a rematch.

lol asking someone if they want to give the oppo another chance or take it as is. that's like a cop asking you if you want the ticket or do you just want a warning

fucking jump needs to stop using cop metaphors and analogies =[

lol asking someone if they want to give the oppo another chance or take it as is. that's like a cop asking you if you want the ticket or do you just want a warning

fucking jump needs to stop using cop metaphors and analogies =[
I would gladly rematch if I felt zerowing actually had a chance of winning, but unless I misclicked it was guaranteed that he would lose!

Shiv

mostly harmless
yeah thats what everyone said so i'm going to give this one to earthworm.

also, ew, fyi, obi saw that log because i needed a bit of advice on it so if you battle him, don't use that team :) (even though you said you wouldn't use that team in the log!)

Shiv

mostly harmless
Alright, I'm willing to wait for another couple of days but after that I will end up dq'ing people so please get these matches finished ASAP.

picklesword vs Jackal
GG vs LonelyNess
dynamo vs Mysterious Stallion
Lockon vs maddog

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've talked to Jackal and you, and from what I gather, dynamo will be DQed if he doesn't show as I have been very active and have given myself every chance to battle.
Still I hope for his sake and the tournaments that he shows cause its no fun winning from a DQ :(. Although id prefer that to being DQed myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)