The World Cup of Pokemon III - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The race for second is on. It could not be closer between the 5 teams clumped near the top of the standings, behind the dominant Asia. This round will be vital in determining who can claim second! And let's not forget individual honours :) The World Cup storms on...

After four rounds, here are the standings, with NO team having more than one battler alive! Quite a balanced final 6.

Standings

Notes:
-Rules are located here.
-A win in this round will be worth one* point, as outlined in the Formatpage.
-Pairings were made randomly

*I gave my reasoning for this in the last thread for those confused

Here are your semi final matchups!

FiveKRunner vs Taylor
GG vs Shiv
omni vs Fade_Away

Deadline to complete battles is Saturday, May 31, 2008, which gives you guys PLENTY of time to get these important battles done! Good luck to all of you.

Post predictions and smack-talk in this thread, and FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY!!!!

PPS: Fuck I'm a better battler than Shiv what is going on :(

FiveKRunner vs Taylor - I am 1-1 in Tournament matches with both of these players if I remember correctly, and FiveK seemed the most impressive out of those matches, but Taylor should not be underestimated!
GG vs Shiv - I haven't seen Shiv battle as far as I know. GG plays quite well, and although I won't reveal his playing style it is very effective!
omni vs Fade_Away - Both of these two are great but I think Fade will take this!

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
FiveKRunner vs Taylor
GG vs Shiv
omni vs Fade_Away

Germany ftw!
I guess nobody thought we will have a battler at the semis :toast:

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol why are you guys predicting me? gg beat husk, how will i be able to beat him lol?

edit: also rooting for omni to win this :)

edit2: ps: jackal ive been learning, ill whoop your ass !

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
i wonder if anyone predicted that these would be the final six

FiveKRunner vs Taylor
GG vs Shiv
omni vs Fade_Away

rooting for omni uh i mean taylor hehe...

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's finally here! ^___^

I will PM 5KR soon.

Also I predict Shiv and omni to win their respective matches.

The race for second is on. It could not be closer between the 5 teams clumped near the top of the standings, behind the dominant Asia. This round will be vital in determining who can claim second!
Wow this must be the first ever tournament where coming in second actually means something

Wait, Shiv is actually good at pokemon? I am not even trying to be rude/mean/sarcastic, I had no idea that he played seriously and/or cared at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)