The World Cup of Pokemon III - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Taylor vs Taylor
Taylor vs Taylor
Taylor vs Taylor

All tough matches, but when it comes down to it, Taylor will win.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All the support is much appreciated! ^_^

5K and I exchanged PMs and it looks very likely that we'll play this Friday.

Why are there just 2 pairings.. i thought a semifinal has 4 pairings :?
I count three pairings ACTUALLY

and anyway the finals will have three people and they will have a round robin thing

by the way I haven't said anything yet but gogogo Fade Away usa east represent

You are guessing wrong :O
GG will obviously win the world cup just because some people thought he would be too bad for the german team, so he nearly joined team canada

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
no, the forums being inactive for a few days stopped me and gg from communicating at all. we should get it done soon i hope :(

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i have (and will still have) little to no internet access until thursday so that would explain this, the forums being down also.

I would like people to let me know exactly when they are going to battle. Like for real.

I will update the site with the final round.

bumping this up cause it needs more attn. It's been almost a week the since the deadline.. so what's happening? Are we going to move onto the final round? ?_?
what final round? i thought asia has basically guaranteed themselves the winners in points. i still think single elimination by team would be the way to go next year in the latter stages :toast:

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
there *will* be a next round, fade away is back from hiatus and has apparently set up a time to battle omni.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
what final round? i thought asia has basically guaranteed themselves the winners in points. i still think single elimination by team would be the way to go next year in the latter stages :toast:
problem is that we did single elimination last time round and people bitched about that then. i guess its just cause asia's just that damn good :D

i'm trying to work something out with gg but we don't seem to catch each other on, should hopefully do it soon though.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
he said he'll come today evening, so I think he'll be here in around 2 hours.
But I'm not quite sure about that :/

Shiv

mostly harmless
okay, i just haven't been able to catch gg online, so in the spirit of getting this to go ahead, ill let gg take the win since asia doesn't need the points and its not like he didn't beat tough opponents to come here!

good luck gg!

ps: this means i stay unbeaten HEH

Jackal

final round posted tomorrow

individual rights are still up for grabs lets not forget, this was one of the toughest pool of opponents i have ever seen, im sure someone wants the bragging rights :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)