Finals The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Finals! [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicting EW to beat DB in a (sort of) close game 3-0 or 2-0. Between EW and Husk, well lets just say that will be one classic Tie-break (if it happens) but i think Husk may come out on top, still rooting for EW to win the whole thing for Oceana.

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
omg haha, people are so easy to fool :\

(Congratulate me on my .1K post right here xD)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
itt, people severely underestimate dawns skill :(

go dawnbringer, ill be rooting for you.
tbh I agree with this quote (aside from the rooting for him part :P). I'm afraid that he will end it right here, he's proven to be a very good DPP batter and stranger things have happened in the world cup. Yeah EW deserves favouritism (^_^) but I think it'd be dangerous to rule out DawnBringer at this stage.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I think that EW beats DB.

EW then bumps his head on the great barrier reef putting him in the hospital unable to play the tiebreaker....

but then! The Yakuza is fed up with Husk and wacks him.

Then it becomes Blue Kirby vs Lady Bug re-match in the new tiebreaker in which Lady Bug wins!!

tbh I agree with this quote (aside from the rooting for him part :P). I'm afraid that he will end it right here, he's proven to be a very good DPP batter and stranger things have happened in the world cup. Yeah EW deserves favouritism (^_^) but I think it'd be dangerous to rule out DawnBringer at this stage.
With the exception of who we are rooting for, I agree completely. Yes, Earthworm is the better battler, (probably by far), but DB is absolutely no slouch and comments that say EW only loses if he is horrid during the match isn't fair to DB for what he brings to the table. It will definitely be interesting, and I will be curious to see what DB might bring for this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)