The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes

Simple, effective, and I think most of us are from California.

I liked this idea, but I didn't want to finish it without more input, basically take 5 of the roster, put their favorite Pokemon on a face and run with it. Hope you guys at least get the reference.
Ahaha.I think they are both excellent.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oh, this is interesting the first captain to not play in a worldcup :o. (Team Europe moot isn't playing)
oh come on, i've done that!

also, i'm really enjoying all the flags here but it'd be cool if more captains managed to finish their rosters and finalize flags! time's ticking guys!

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oof, I didn't know there was actually a tryout for US East and didn't look at the thread for two days (and didn't get any contact from KD24) so I missed it.

Good luck US East! (mostly just Maryland)

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
us central is still on the look out for one more sub...pm me on the forums or shoddy or contact me on irc

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
a friendly reminder to captains (myself included) that flags and final rosters should be in no later than friday. Round one thread up this weekend.

get pumped!!!

.. i never realized it could be interpreted as racist. i just wanted a reason to use jumpluff and i remembered king cotton from apush..

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
why didn't we realize this before...

the username
the custom title
the avatar
the world cup flag
the constant abuse of user: Giga Punch

darkie's a goddamn racist.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Seriously Darkie, if it is then you make me sick and someone else should be captain. I don't care if it's 'just a joke'.
I agree you sick fuck. Where is the love for the mexicans?????

actually, uh, our initial idea was <~darkie> how about a rainbow confederate flag <~darkie> with a unicorn

god you guys

first we were gonna have a flag with beer then the fucking germans came along

then we were gonna have a flag hinting at slavery I MEAN COLONISATION with a jumpluff on it then the south users came along

MAKE YOUR OWN IDEAS

.. i never realized it could be interpreted as racist. i just wanted a reason to use jumpluff and i remembered king cotton from apush..
i'm pretty great; there's your reason

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
EDIT: I did a Oceania flag too

Though no matter what i try, i'll never do something awesome as Beerzong.
Whilst Pirika's flag was pretty damn good, nobody has given this the love it deserves!!! My favourite flag design by far IMO, we should defs use it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)