The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Heh even sillier SoT. The only things with the word west in them are are the best are:

1) The western conference in the NBA.
2) John West, tuna company, who also happens to be an alt of mine.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Captain: kd24 (he's away on vacation for a week or so)
Playing 8:
- kd24
- locopoke
- Brian_McCann
- stone_cold22
- HectorTU
- FM
- SilentEcho
- Plus
Substitutes:
- jrrrrrrr
- Elevator_Music

UpInSmoke13 being replaced with FM, and that's our final roster.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
Captain: kd24 (he's away on vacation for a week or so)
Playing 8:
- kd24
- locopoke
- Brian_McCann
- stone_cold22
- HectorTU
- FM
- SilentEcho
- Plus
Substitutes:
- jrrrrrrr
- Elevator_Music

UpInSmoke13 being replaced with FM, and that's our final roster.
-___- wow..

lmao, I honestly think if Team East took a vote, more then half that team wouldnt want fm by how he dealt with the situation

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ahah i think they're going with a "favorites over skill" kind of thing. but who cares, easier wins right?

i don't think it would be an easier win for little sot who i manhandled last time we battled :D

locopoke

Banned deucer.
UpInSmoke13 hadn't battled anybody at all to get onto the team. To be quite honest, I don't remember why he was even on there to begin with. On the other hand, we've all seen FM battle before and really he was just a bit rusty. The only real issues with FM was his attitude towards the other team members, but that will change. I waited for UpInSmoke to show up on our team's channel or contact me or any of the other team members for 3 or 4 days, but it seemed that he was inactive, so I did what I thought was right.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, so take the spot from the guy cause he's gone for a few days, and give it to the drama queen? Good for team chemistry imo.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Oh, so take the spot from the guy cause he's gone for a few days, and give it to the drama queen? Good for team chemistry imo.

But UpInSmoke never actually battled @_@. He was on for like, 2 days or something and KD decided to put him on the team. I didn't really feel that that was the right decision. I was then going to have FM and UpInSmoke do a few battles but UpInSmoke never showed up. I don't really know what else to say, I'm not changing anything at this point though.

I get what you are saying loco, but look how many chances he had to make that team lmao. He lost his spot, then lost a bo5 to Brian McCann... If UpinSmoke was on today, and battled, then fm shouldnt take his spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)