The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, guys, if you can't use IRC for some reason, try out mibbit.com; connect to SynIRC (it's in the drop-down menu), type in your nick, and type in your channel.

Many teams look very strong this year actually.

Asia,Oceania,Metro,Central,UK

But of course the strongest is definitely

TEAM SOUTH

Yep looks like Oceania has some stiff competition this year.

Teams who look especially strong to me are Asia, USA Central, USA East, USA West, USA Metro and Oceania. Of course, what separates these teams from the others are probably just 1 or 2 battlers and there are always hidden gems that come out during the world cup. Anyone remember Batpig last year? That was really his coming out party. Wiped the floor in what was seen as the toughest division. I guess all that's left to say is

GO OCEANIA!

Oh and of course, I won't let you guys down :)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yep looks like Oceania has some stiff competition this year.

Teams who look especially strong to me are Asia, USA Central, USA East, USA West, USA Metro and Oceania. Of course, what separates these teams from the others are probably just 1 or 2 battlers and there are always hidden gems that come out during the world cup. Anyone remember Batpig last year? That was really his coming out party. Wiped the floor in what was seen as the toughest division. I guess all that's left to say is

GO OCEANIA!

Oh and of course, I won't let you guys down :)
What anime said above, Oceania ganna use Canada to mop our floors.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Glad to see this underway. I look forward to seeing who makes the team.

(That means "don't fuck up TAY!") :P

Good luck west ^^. Join #uswest to get away from those other crappy countries. ^^

Requesting a match-up against Central first round. Closest thing to a bye. ^^

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Alright, all Oceania hopefuls should head on over to #ocn on SynIRC - we'll take things from there.

This is Oceania's time to shine.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
User: stone_cold22 has been added to Blue Kirby's shit list.

Also, if you're having any issues getting on IRC, shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)