The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
ok mizuno, you NEED to win all three games. so sub rurushu if you can and get that game done.

you do NOT want to lose this because battles weren't done man, so hurry up and get them done.

I already used up my two subs (Frosty and Pirika)... unless you guys let me sub Sebastian back in (since Mosh quit...), not much else I can do =/

Rurushu

Sleepless Strategist
is a Past WCoP Champion
gg Maniac. And sorry everybody for delaying too much my match, this will not happen again!

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
hello all i see are moltres avatars by the latin americans

usa south is the stealth rock to latin america's moltres

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The latin americans are invading this thread

goddamnit, Jackal, where is our border fence?

EDIT: Oh, wait, I found it

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, there have been some interesting developments. Latin America has a very legit shot to crack top 8, and I don't think I can move on to round 2 without giving them a fair chance, despite the fact that I promised no more extensions.

the following battles MUST be completed:

Mizuno vs Speedy Mateur
pi face vs Ripchord
Aeroblacktyl vs Speedy Mateur

if either lta player plays one and loses, the others do not need to be played.

These battles effect seedings, but I am willing to move on if they do not get finished:

Jlei2k vs Kinneas
Veteran In Love vs T-ROX
zerowing vs T-ROX

These battles don't matter at all:

Metang with vs .Baris.
Milenko vs Dark Sector

I know Mizuno is doing everything he possibly can to get this done, and that is good enough for me. I haven't heard from/seen pi face at all ever, but I hear tell that he is on sometimes. I have Ripchords phone number and can call him any time, so pi face should contact me if he ever sees me on!

Awesome stuff Pirika!

I am doing my best to contact pi face. I have already told Tsubasa-kun, who can contact pi face directly, to do so if he sees pi face online and give him the info. I can't sub him since I already used up the sub spots =(

As for me, I will probably go to sleep in about an hour or two, and then keep checking randomly during the night to see if Speeder Mateur is back, until about 8PM when I have to go to work. If that doesn't work, then Speeder (I will also pm him this...again...), PLEASE tell me EXACTLY when you will be online, I am not an Alakazam (-_-), I will figure out a way to get on Shoddy sometime during the day

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Glad to see Latin America surprise a lot of people. I really want to see these guys make it on to these next rounds! Good luck to you.

and god damn lonelyness, great fucking post haha.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
thats not a very good point at all lol, its like complaining about losing a soccer match in injury time. If they couldnt score in the first 90 minutes they shouldnt win!

and SoT brings up the point that south was missing some battles too lol that got completed in this time (AR, mop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)