The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
okay, so he'll just take away all of the battles that were completed after the extension? (which means you guys don't make it iirc.)

Just leave it be, complaining doesn't do anything other than make an ass out of yourself. I think they know what they're doing, they got the first 160 battles done fine, just let the people finish the last few. x_x

edit: oooooooo jabba said a bad word.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
look lol there is no discussion here, I have to say I did not expect 160+ battles to actually get completed, and with that said with so few battles remaining it doesnt make sense to cut it off.

Sue me for wanting battles to get completed.

EDIT: what a waste of a 4.5k post responding to disrespectful complaining ugh

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
yea i know and sorry for overuse of the word fuck, but i mean come on. at the end of the deadline south was top 8. in the rules it said no extensions will be given. thats the thing. why put something untrue in the rules...?
because you fucking say that just to get people to take it seriously enough to battle. otherwise fuckers just think "ill just do it last week". you would be seeing 15 more battles if we hadn't said that.

to comment on what jackal said, i would like to see jlei2k vs kinneas to happen for sure too. i don't even mind if both teams get someone to battle in their place making it whatever. this match affects the standings greatly and it MUST happen.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
also mizuno you can sub someone else in if you finished your two subs. we just wanted two subs to be listed, its not a limit.

The latin americans are invading this thread

goddamnit, Jackal, where is our border fence?

EDIT: Oh, wait, I found it

Obviously the Latinos are on the cool side of the fence. All of you guys are just posers, and have no chance of stopping us. We don't play by your rules... do we? *asks Mizuno*

Edit: *refrains from making unnecessary remarks*

because you fucking say that just to get people to take it seriously enough to battle. otherwise fuckers just think "ill just do it last week". you would be seeing 15 more battles if we hadn't said that.

to comment on what jackal said, i would like to see jlei2k vs kinneas to happen for sure too. i don't even mind if both teams get someone to battle in their place making it whatever. this match affects the standings greatly and it MUST happen.
I have no problems with that as long as I can play the next round (even if I can't I don't think I care enough TBH). His time zone is too weird and I don't have the ability to accommodate that right now since I have a strict schedule. I am home all weekend though so if you want to postpone until then we can do it otherwise please get me a replacement I don't want to hold up the whole tournament.

also mizuno you can sub someone else in if you finished your two subs. we just wanted two subs to be listed, its not a limit.
Oh, well, now I know! I have told Tsubasa-kun to contact Cracker, who will sub pi face if he does not respond by tomorrow morning. And since Jackal can call Ripchord, I don't getting that match done tomorrow shouldn't be too hard.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
tbh none of you should be trash talking if you don't have the wins to prove your superiority :3.

(Go UK)

Shiv

mostly harmless
I have no problems with that as long as I can play the next round (even if I can't I don't think I care enough TBH). His time zone is too weird and I don't have the ability to accommodate that right now since I have a strict schedule. I am home all weekend though so if you want to postpone until then we can do it otherwise please get me a replacement I don't want to hold up the whole tournament.
obviously you can play this round. basically your match will result in one of these combinations:

Jlei2k wins:

Jlei2k: 6
Hipmonlee: 2
FM: 2
Kinneas: 2

Kinneas wins:

Jlei2k: 5
Kinneas: 5
Hipmonlee: 1
FM: 1

since point differences are all odd, we can't really split the points. I was just saying that if we can decide on a battle both teams agree on, be it Jackal vs Havak or whatever both sides are fine with, we can award the points in favor of the winner.

Its just so hard to split points etc in this division which is why i'm even suggesting this.

get the fuck out of this thread because we came here to play.

and dont bring this dirty mexican bullshit when you are fucking talking to me ever again.
gotta love the omni :)

yo omni, do you have goof's facebook/phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)