The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost 2-0. pretty close/good game, cant complain

i'll just have to win the others ~__~

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys, it is currently wednesday, 10 days into the first round. While I love the fact that so many battles have already been completed, I have to say I am less than impressed with the following users:

Flashstorm1
GARLIC
Metang With
Aeroblacktyl
Mizuno
Eo Ut Mortus
obi
Gotensan
Antique Roadshow
Havak
pi face
goofball
brawley
Mekkah
Raito
omni
Kinneas
Sebastian
Giga Punch
Veteran In Love
Vashta

If you read the OP, which you better have, you will notice I said I will personally force you to be subbed out if you do not complete a battle by the end of this weekend. There is no reason 10 days have gone by and you have not been able to find 1 of 3 people and battle them, especially when chances are, those people have been looking for you.

I am especially shocked at captains amidst that list, come on guys it's not hard!

If battles are not completed, I do not decide winners. If you want to advance to the next round, you might want to battle!

Guys, it is currently wednesday, 10 days into the first round. While I love the fact that so many battles have already been completed, I have to say I am less than impressed with the following users:

Flashstorm1
GARLIC
Metang With
Aeroblacktyl
Mizuno
Eo Ut Mortus
obi
Gotensan
Antique Roadshow
Havak
pi face
goofball
brawley
Mekkah
Raito
omni
Kinneas
Sebastian
Giga Punch
Veteran In Love
Vashta

If you read the OP, which you better have, you will notice I said I will personally force you to be subbed out if you do not complete a battle by the end of this weekend. There is no reason 10 days have gone by and you have not been able to find 1 of 3 people and battle them, especially when chances are, those people have been looking for you.

I am especially shocked at captains amidst that list, come on guys it's not hard!

If battles are not completed, I do not decide winners. If you want to advance to the next round, you might want to battle!

I always try to contact havak, and when i speak to him, he seems always busy and never want to fight. I didn't hear anything from ar.N_N

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Confirming, to be honest I should not be playing pokemon when my head isn't in it and I'm pretty depressed about some real life events.

Gg regardless, bloody speed tie ruined my only chance to win and sweep his team but ehh thats pokemon.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If Bad Ass, AR or Mind read this, I'll be able to play today if it's relatively soon (have to go stay out at my girlfriend's tonight with no Shoddy access). I'll definitely be around tomorrow though if you don't catch me today.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i saw ar once on irc...he left without setting anything up. havak and i can play tomorrow after seeing his message

seconding that. rofl.

i would like to strongly encourage all remaining members of Europe to finish their matches as soon as possible, just for the convenience of our hosts. i'm looking at you, Mekkah.

Jackal

haha i thought maybe it might go unnoticed ;D

point is, 1 battle is a lot more than 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)