The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Alright, since Shiv gave me the right to replace people, I'm replacing Light-kun with itachi109, because Light-kun went on a vacation and won't be able to play in round 3.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have an exam today Gaborik so I'll be needing to play Gen tomorrow. Sorry man.

Gen - PM me your online hours

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
And Mysterious Stallion, afraid of his opponent Gaborik, decided to make up an excuse to avoid battling him on the deadline so that he could instead battle the much weaker General Empoleon. Would the tactic backfire? Or would Mysterious Stallion's cowardice pay off? Stay tuned for the answer on the next episode of The W.C.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
And Mysterious Stallion, afraid of his opponent Gaborik, decided to make up an excuse to avoid battling him on the deadline so that he could instead battle the much weaker General Empoleon. Would the tactic backfire? Or would Mysterious Stallion's cowardice pay off? Stay tuned for the answer on the next episode of The W.C.
You can only have faith, Jabba.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lol no offense to Gaborik but I'm actually more scared of Gen tbh. This is why I have made myself available for most days despite 40 % exams silly Jabbafat. Anyway we've exchanged PMs :) gl bro.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shiv is out of town he gets back tomorrow iirc and i need him to here to decision make lol i refuse to call this alone.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
i'm here bro, this shit is intense :)

also,

Are you fucking serious? Honestly argh.

I guess there's always next year.
tough luck bro but just so you know, even if you had .000001% azn blood in you, you'd be on team azn in a heartbeat :)

anyway, yeah azn!

Stallion

Tree Young
R

Getting on this is easy on my iPod touch even at school, shoddy is on the main computer which i am not usually allowed to use during exams...

Also I didn't mean to sound like a dick above (I've barely played you but gen and I have played heaps so he's more likely to have me figured) but you are kinda the pot calling the kettle black when I was online for even double figure hours during my holidays but you weren't ready. Gen is ready and more flexible then you for whatever reason so we are getting it done tomoz easily :)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
you guys do NOT want us to make calls on these matches. don't expect us to take inactivity kindly at all. i mean i'd rather let canada qualify over a team that couldn't bother to finish their games so GET THIS SHIT DONE.

Got it. I think the best time to play would be 8pm on Friday eastern time. It's theoretically possible for us to play before that but one of us would have to be playing at like 3am or something and who wants that?
there isnt a friday the deadline was yesterday lol

there isnt a friday the deadline was yesterday lol
lol I know, which is why I really didn't expect a PM from Aeolus because at that time I thought it was out of my power. If shiv and Jackal decided that we already took too long and it's up to them to decide the outcome of our game, I would have no objections to that, it's fair enough. If not though, that's when I think we should play.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I told you guys I would not fail.

GG Stallion

Obi should come to Boulder to celebrate my victory.

Stallion

Tree Young
Lost 2-0, good team matchup for Gen and good play by him, gg. I swear my X did min damage to your y though, which really fucked me over :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)