The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
FUCK YES.

I get back to town to see 3 things I like:

1. West got seed 1, of course
2. 2 West wins!

And lol at anyone that predicted against LoveDestiny (quite a few of you =/), I personally requested that he subbed in for me on this round (I'm out of the country), so in addition to representing the West, he was representing me....so there was no fucking way he was going to lose. Also, for the record, I would have destroyed HuntofTheLion just as brutally if I were playing =)

Good job zerowing, and LoveDestiny, you made me proud~

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Don't lie to yourself the exact opposite would have happened. :)
Right, because I completely stunk it up in the first round, and Hunt always has an easy time beating me.

-oh, wait....

btw I am incredibly looking forward to duskie/mop, save that log for me, man!

god you (BAN ME PLEASE) are so annoying no one gives a fuck who got hacked how badly jesus christ. if the best person was suppose to win every fucking battle then what's the fucking point of a tourney so shut the fuck up jeez

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That's improper use of apostrophe, and btw, the plural of penis is penii. I guess not it's your fault you can't spell either.
No. The Latin plural of penis would only be penii if the word were penius and it were a noun of the second declension. It isn't, and thus the correct plural in Latin is penes. Of course, we're speaking English so penises is the preferred plural. You are correct that penis's as a plural is never correct.

Anyway, looks like US Central is well on our way to victory. Oceania has won 0% of the number of battles we've won this round.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fuck, i have soccer and summer school starting up tomorrow. so it may be hard to find me during the mornings, and at night on monday/wednesday.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm online for awhile now if you wanna play Gaborik, if not PM me your preferred time (as well as timezone as I got no clue what timezone US Central is).

No. The Latin plural of penis would only be penii if the word were penius and it were a noun of the second declension. It isn't, and thus the correct plural in Latin is penes. Of course, we're speaking English so penises is the preferred plural. You are correct that penis's as a plural is never correct.

Anyway, looks like US Central is well on our way to victory. Oceania has won 0% of the number of battles we've won this round.
I was wondering when someone was going to call me on that. I knew it wasn't when I posted. I just thought penii would be a silly word.

I'm online for awhile now if you wanna play Gaborik, if not PM me your preferred time (as well as timezone as I got no clue what timezone US Central is).
Sorry, I would have gotten in touch sooner, but I've been busy this weekend. PM Sent

(way to go LN!)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've set up a rough time with Gaborik. We are both online now, but I am still testing a few teams so this weekend is when we're going to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)