The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
sneaky canada winning a crunch game despite having 40-60 odds.

i still think we have a shot but its going to be hard, lets see!

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
My laptop got fried when I spilled water on it :/. I'll try and get things sorted.
Sure you didn't just think about battling your opponent (whoever the fuck he is) and accidentally piss yourself?

I was gone all weekend and only 1 match got done =/

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
3-3 that should be a good finale!

also if you havent battled yet now would be a good time to pm a time to your opponent / post here as to the status of your match!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Well im still kind of waiting for Warthog to appear since he said we would do it this week. I will PM him to check out what happened.

I'm the cause of the delay for my match against MS. It is on my shoulders to get it done on time since I caused the delay. I don't think we will have a problem in the end, but I just want to give an update.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
I've contacted Mop on several occasions regarding our battle and he just dosen't seem to be prepared/want to.I'm done with making the effort trying to get this done.He can contact me, or this can be left to our teamates.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reporting progress, Vashta and I have talked several times, early this week he was not ready to battle, and last night his Shoddy was lagging so badly he couldn't even accept a challenge. :( We are going to try to get our match in on tomorrow or so.

West too pro. Waiting on a reply from Tito. We had a few chances to play earlier, but he wasn't ready, so we agreed on today. Hopefully it'll get done soon.

Duskie dude its all about Wooper... whats wrong with you?!

congrats romeo! Geez I better get my shit in gear or I'm gonna look like a total wuss because it looks like were gonna sweep before I finish my team.

Philip7086 vs. Tito = Philip7086, 2-0

GG man, had me worried for a second.

Looks like West went 5-0. GG's South. Though I'm not sure what the policy is on finishing ALL the matches, I would still like to see some matches get played, just for fun if anything. Especially Duskie vs. MoP ^_^

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
Duskie dude its all about Wooper... whats wrong
with you?!

congrats romeo! Geez I better get my shit in gear or I'm gonna look like a total wuss because it looks like were gonna sweep before I finish my team.
<_< Don't ever bring up wooper in Guagy's presence.

Phil Beats tito for the big 5-0 sweep.

Beach boys too good.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
FUCK YES

Amazing job Romeo and Phil ^_^

West Sweep, see you guys in the next round!

ps
let me know if you need help warthog

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I was up 6-2 against Mortus when the server died. There was no chance of him winning at that point though.

Man he battled well too, just a big advantage with my team won it for me.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)