The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
YES!! That's 4-1 to Oceania :D, one more win and we have this guaranteed.

So for reference, myself, Nagai and BK have not battled IIRC

I just contacted Aeolus. I think I finally have a team that's good enough. CPU's still fried, but I'll just use another (though sharing it with family may be troublesome). Given that we have 4 wins, it would be nice for me to win this...

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Haha, glad to come back and see us kicking ass. Good shit Rem and Phil.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I lost to reach. His team paired well but that is no excuse; he played well =] GG.

I'm posting here to show that I am active.

===================================================
Jul 15th, 2009, 10:29:36 AM Havak+
Re: WC match
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Arin
You can find me anytime on Teamuber server as "Eternal."

Okay.
===================================================

I have contacted Havak and he responded in PM. Although he has not yet contacted me for our battle.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I really hope the South doesn't rally back....5-0 just isn't comfortable enough for me, do you guys think we can get it up to 8-0? I'm like 99% certain we can win if we can do that.

ps
Great match, south, stathakis's absence hurt though, but at least you made it past the qualifiers!

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
I really hope the South doesn't rally back....5-0 just isn't comfortable enough for me, do you guys think we can get it up to 8-0? I'm like 99% certain we can win if we can do that.

ps
Great match, south, stathakis's absence hurt though, but at least you made it past the qualifiers!
There is no need to. <_<

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
though it is true that west already is guarunteed to advance, for completeness sake it would still be nice to see those battles completed! I wouldn't hold up the tournament for them but I would still love to see them done.

PS: only 4 more days guys lets get it moving :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)