The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol so you made them say cdn>azn

good stuff. I laughed and cried.

so DawnBringer is the replacement? Cool Cool.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Lost in a clean game 2-0. Sorry to let my team down twice in a row :[

Confirming. GG august. My team did have a decent matchup. I look forward to more games with you.

2-1 gOceania! I'm so original :P

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Way to steal my phrase from my deleted post nagai ._. ahah but congrats dude :D 2-1 yeah :), cmon we got em on the ropes Oceania!!!

Way to steal my phrase from my deleted post nagai ._. ahah but congrats dude :D 2-1 yeah :), cmon we got em on the ropes Oceania!!!
lol I know I did (didn't know it was deleted though). I have the log if you want to read it.

It feels weird getting matches done early :p

Wohoooooooo! Good stuff AR!

Now since AR's only good at battling and not with saving logs, if anyone has it I would very much like to read it ^^.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Nice work guys!

Uhh.. Also, I'll be able to tell you if I need to be subbed by this weekend I expect.. It is seeming quite likely at this point though..

So yeah, Alive you should probably be aware that you may be called upon! But hopefully You guys can make it without me..

Have a nice day.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As some of you might know (or none), I'm on vacation, I have extremely limited internet access (uhh...this is on an internet cafe), I will try to find access toa computer at a friend's / relative's house but no guarantees.

If Indra / Light gets back in time, let him play instead.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
We battled in one of the first dp tournaments on smogon, I cant remember if it was wifi or shoddy.

You had 5 pokes weak to rock iirc (maybe only 4, but it was a lot).. Your starmie died and then SR took care of the rest. I had some luck with Suicune sleep talking roar against your DDmence, which means it must have been on shoddy I guess.. There is a slight chance that was Jrrrrr but I am pretty sure it wasnt..

No progress on the computer front yet anyway..

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)