The World Cup of Pokemon - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aeolus missed rock slide and then to make matters worse he clicked the wrong button on his next move which was rest so he slept while I cursed up and he couldnt do anything about it :(

anti-climactic but I will take it in the name of Canada.

PS: Canada is the best.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cloud beat zfs and I know both are too lazy to post. Also we are working on a custom site for the tournament so stay tuned =D

Canada is up 4-2 so we at least force a tiebreaker at worst we are the best I know.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
lol. i sent you a message, you replied, and i have been on nb about 3 times within the timeframe that you gave me.

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
I won VIL 1-0

Sorry for that match, there were tons of hax.

I lost to Holyknight.. well, technically speaking I won because he got disconnected right before winning x( but yeah, I lost

gg

yeah that was the gayest thing that has ever happened to me i was about to win 6-0 and thats when i start to lag and my comp freezes and couldnt get nb to work. Since i allready had the game won nowster knowing what happened decided to let me stay with the win since that could happen to anybody. GG nowster and thanks for for being a real player and for understanding the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)