The World Cup of Pokemon - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat giga punch in what was apparently an upset.

Go USA. (central)

There was some hax on both sides. I got a ch, he got a lucky thunder miss to prevent some calm minded regice huge damage, (not quite sweep), and he had a habit of not getting fully paralyzed ever. Though I suppose I was lucky to have gotten the 42% paralysis on the first try anyways.

Final score was 1-0, and it was extremely close. I did feel like I played well down the stretch, however.

GG Giga Punch.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
has anyone seen zfs around lately? granted I haven't been on THAT much, but I don't ever see him. he on vacation or something?

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Way to go Nate, 2 more wins guys.

Also zfs Last Activity: September 18th, 2006

So he's around if you guys can work out a meeting

USA East just had bad luck. I think it is time we called upon the luck of our former teammate!

The luck of SirChris!!!

ok we can't lose now!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hey guys how about we send around some pms the dealine is in 2 days thanks ^__^

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Asia should get the win already, its 4-0 already. Floppy pm'ed husk 'Im coming now' on the forums and turned up like 8 hours later.

vapicuno

你的价值比自己想象中的所有还要低。我却早已解脱,享受幸福
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Ok I've been on Batpig's timezones for quite a few days but he apologises that he's rather busy currently. So don't blame me for being inactive again :/

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, it's totally my fault. I've been really busy the past few days with school and such.

Isn't it past the deadline now in about 1 day or so?
Give asia the win, it's already 4-0. Unless they lose the next 5 games..

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Again, as with last round, I am not worried about azn, they are advancing without question pretty much. It's the other bracket that needs to get some battles completed. I have seen both parties on frequently and I dont see why its so hard to get a battle done.

Giga Punch wanted me to finish the world cup match with BLJ which I did, losing 4-0. I have no clue whether it matters or not considering that if it does US central only has a 4-0 lead but neither meddle or roy were on at the deadline. Either way, good game and nice that it got finished at least.

Begin Turn #27
... used Earthquake!
(88% damage)
It's super effective!
Blaziken fainted!
gdpt[adv]: gg
End Battle! MoP wins!
Score: 0 to 2

my own heracross scared the living fuck out of me ironic isn't it

also mostly won due to the one weakness he had to one of the gayer pokes in pokemon, gg =[ (although it wasn't cb'd!!)

Jackal

Yesterday I was busy as fuck but today is a little less calm. I was on at the deadline, however, and saw Lesm and zfs there. Lesm managed to battle (he didnt have to really I had givent he win to Central) But BLJ winning changes things as its 3-3.

I have decided to give you all until WEDNESDAY to battle. If by 8:00 EST they are not done I am fucking giving Asia the win.

Click Private Message. Click Send New Message. Type your opponents name. Tell them exactly when you want to meet them. Don't say "I am on often lets battle sometime" I will, in the great words of Justin, fucking break your door if you do. Say "I WILL be online tuesday at 7:00 EST be there."

I understand why justin gets so angry people really dont battle :!: I am deciding to extend it as roy was grounded as he just told me on nb. And I want the finals to be decided on skill not who was online when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)