Finals The World Cup of Pokemon V - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Beat ToF 3-0 in a very good game that was closer then the score indicated. I misplayed towards the end, thank god I still came through. Lets go OCN!

i lost. put myself in a tough spot early game and couldnt recover. sorry team, i really fucked up =/

LA's comeback was just winning the last two though, browns gonna have to do better than 2010 Lakers here to pull this 1 off

edit: you cant pull a miami heat b/c they hvnt done anything yet

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Megan fox - he's referring to the 2006 (?) NBA finals vs Dallas where Dallas were 2-0 up and lost 4 straight.

Edit: I was referring to WhiteQueens comment about Miami and Megan Fox's edit.

Unless Pokemon has refs I never knew about to hand Brown the series, I think they wont be pullin a Miami Heat anytime soon

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Unless Brown is Rocky Balboa, there is no way they can pull off the upset.

Edit: Look how shiny ivan drago's left leg is. No homo.

Well no, I didnt actually make up the phrase but it became popular here when I used it for a team name, then it got passed along to Team West since Phil has a tiny beef

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
BS WCOP THIS WAS BS

REALLY THO

this was really fun! thanks for putting me in coach and all the people in brown are great!

Even though OCN BSED OUR TROPHY they are still great battlers so well done >_>

disappointed for not seeing husk go 7-0 because our bitchasses lost so quick !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)