Finals The World Cup of Pokemon V - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wanted to say thanks to all our supporters and non playing teammembers:
Coach whistle, alex, Puggy, Jumpluff, junior, alive, Thorns, ILoveLiza, NightmareXZ, omegaphoenix, GoldenSun, zerowing, Katya, DPF, hanke, Fatecrasher, ENZO, Spartan, Reverb, Joshe, Vaz, Atticus, I probably missed some! Billy!

I am glad we got to keep our trophies longer than like half a month or whatever it would have been..

Have a nice day.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
GOCN!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to be part of the team, thanks for believing in me BlueKirby, I did my best, cursed some teams and we all came out on top. #ocn was a heck of a place to be and I won't be leaving anytime soon.

THREEPEAT TIME!!

PS Sub me in coach

OCEANIA
OCEANIA
OCEANIA
OCEANIA

Fuck yes :) Great job to all of Oceania as well as Team Brown, you guys have done well to make it this way. It's a shame the finals weren't as climatic as last year, but what can you do? See you next year.

good job and congratulations

O C E A N I A
C E A N I A O
E A N I A O C
A N I A O C E
N I A O C E A
I A O C E A N
A O C E A N I
O C E A N I A

its been a rollercoaster of a month... i had lots of fun hanging out in #ocn and talking about pokemon and all kinds of random stuff with you guys! oceania's strength truly is their great teamwork and the strong bonds between all the team members.

congratulations to brown for getting to finals in their first year of playing... and sorry for the bad luck :(

finally shoutout to aldaron for losing two trophies within the span of two weeks

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Team OCEANIA has officially repeated as World Cup Champions!

I would like to congratulate the entire team, and again thank them for showing the rest of this tournament what a model team does. It is no surprise they won again given the hours of preparation I have seen them go through in #ocn.

I will leave this thread open so people can leave some congratulatory messages, and don't worry - this time I promise a speech!

joshe

the best
ALL OF OCEANIA IS GETTING LAID TONIGHT n_n

congrats pana for sealing it and congrats ocn on winning it all !_!

oh and congrats to brown making second place in their first year as a team!

edit: i heart hip and all of ocn :D

I know talk is cheap, but I really loved being on a team with you guys, so here's some individual shoutouts.

BK - The best captain. Always calm on your feet and one heck of a player too. Always in charge.

Hip - I'll always remember that game against rem. You beeeeeeeeeeasted. Team building is a bitch and it's not always easy but when you get a good one, you always deliver the goods.

MS - Has no chance of winning anything. Ever. Always underappreciated, always underrated. Doesn't stop you from winning though does it? I like your new calm approach this year, it's pretty much an oceanian theme, but people need to wake up and smell the coffee, MS is strong. Probably one of my better oceanian friends too.

Pana - PA FUCKING NA! What can I say buddy? So beast and you help me put so much. I liked how we improved each other this year. I'm really happy we have a player like you on our team.

EW - The best. Nothing left to say. You my friend never miss a beat. You leave no rock unturned. I'm always impressed watching you play.

Heist - Welcome to the team and congratulations champ! I think you're real talented, those teams of yours are always good! See you next year fellow kiwi!

Chaser - Too bad you didn't get to play husk, I always enjoy watching you play. You my friend have made some of the most logical, yet out of the box moves I've seen. Very very solid.

Subs:

Frizy - What can I say baby? I was always distracted when you were watching. It's hard to play pokemon with such tight pants.

KOTW - I think you and Frizy both have a good chance of being part of the new big names, but you guys have to work at it! KOTW, we've talked about how to get better before and I hope you don't mind me saying stuff like that. Give me a PM if you ever want my help.

Makiri - The MVP. The curse was amaaaaaazing. Too bad you didn't get to play, I would've been happy with you being a starter lol.

Puggy - I remember when both of us made it as subs for oceania 2 years ago. 2 years later, we're still on the same team. I am actually really thankful for that.

That's it! Love you all!

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Man WC is so fun, easily the best time of the smogon year, I had great fun playing with everyone on ocn and playing against all the great competition!

congratulations oceania on winning again! i supported you the moment husk beat dawnbringer..i couldn't wait for vengeance to be served. i think the asia guys played well this year, and i think a resurgence is in order next year! every single one of our opponents was a challenge to defeat and we all had a good time! but now it's time for
UNDEFEATED PLAYERS ROLL CALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)