The World Cup of Pokemon V - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Turns out I had it won, despite hax, but was dumb and didnt notice a key piece of info.

Pretty happy with the match though. I was very weak to one of his pokes, and it ched me when I would have killed it, which would have won me the game, I am pretty sure.

Sucks to be the only person to lose though

[edit] thinking about it, maybe not. Though I did make one other mistake which was pretty bad.. Though I am unsure if that would have affected anything..

Have a nice day.

yeah lost to nagai 0-1 getting crited at the end last poke vs last poke but whatever its pokemon, im proud to play with u all LA pepole

Good Job and GL in the finals ocn

Well an unfortunate way to go, but still, good job everyone and good game Oceania. This World Cup has been great and probably the most fun I have had on Smogon. Thanks to every member of Latin America and all our supporters, you were all awesome. I hope you keep supporting team LA in the future!

Good luck to both finalists.

GJ team! We got far and had fun! Thanks Mizuno and teammaters for letting me be a part of it! Jackal too!

Also, GL to both teams in the finals!

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It doesn't matter now, but I won against Mizuno 3-0 in a fun game.

Thanks for playing LA, and great job once again team! Let's bring it home one more time!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
posting to say that my next two days are going to be very hectic, but expect the finals either in about 12 hours from this post, or if not then it will have to wait until about 40 hours from this post. between concerts and friends leaving for school i have no time for internet!

again thanks for a great and timely round, and good luck to both oceania and brown, well deserved. should be an exciting finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)