The World Cup of Pokemon V - Signup Thread [UPDATED With Captains(Post #2)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Someone got ICBB quicker than me switching comps.

This is how it goes down:
(BAN ME PLEASE)s hate whites
Whites hate (BAN ME PLEASE)s
east asians hate americans
Russians hate americans

BROWNS LOVE EVERYONE

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is getting excessive, I do love drama but I don't like shitstorms. I undeleted my favourite posts but theres about a million deleted ones.

Anyways, this is over, let's all move on and look forward to what promises to be a great tournament :)

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Just to sunny things up, the US West flag is in, thought I'd share. Thanks Pirika, looks awesome!

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Team Brown

Captains:
-Aldaron
-Shiv (Vanna Brown)

Cheerleaders:
-Stellar
-Kumar (with 5 Os and 2 Us)

Mascots:
-Dracoflare
-Badal

8 Starting Players:
-Aldaron
-husk
-Lady_Bug
-ToF
-Sarenji
-Light-Kun (Indra)
-Grind_Pantera (Rampantcrow)
-Malfunction

4 Subs

-Gmax
-Ironbullet93
-StevenSnype
-Erazor

Thanks to all who tried out. I made my decisions with a huge weighting in activity, so if you tried out 3 or 4 times in the beginning or 2 or 3 times at the end, I had to make a tough decision with you. That said, to everyone who tried out, I sincerely thank you and would like to note that all of you are more than welcome to hang out with us in #brown and support the team!

GO BROWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)