The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Discussion in 'World Cup of Pokemon' started by Jackal, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stallion

Stallion Killing is my business, and business is good!
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I took like 5 mins per move but because I lost I didn't get accused of ghosting...I fail to see why theres a double standard. Anyway good job Playa ^^
  2. YTP

YTP

who cares. pokemon isnt worth stressing over.
  3. remlabmez

remlabmez @dacopboss

4. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

yeah ill fight cristal on the weekend, LETS GO CANADA
  5. LoveDensity

LoveDensity

rem blood.. lets leave pokemon to the lil kids.. the days of fun pokemon is over. most of the cool ogs left, so now no one has respect for each other no more. I hate how the best tournament imo in smogon has turned to a shit hole.. this aint the brawl at the palace. Both teams are at fault
  6. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I'm sorry LD, if someone on oceania has done something to cause you offense let me know.

Because honestly, I think we have been pretty patient. I mean, obviously MS wasnt happy about his match, but he didnt immediately suggest his opponent was ghosting or somehow spying on west to build counter teams.

I dont mind being called a john until the point where people are suggesting that I am deliberately lying to delay the match for whatever fucking reason I have no idea.
  7. remlabmez

remlabmez @dacopboss

true both teams are at fault, il catch you on xbl when my internet is back up and stable...we can play forza like we used to...playing until the sunrise and holding hands
  8. LoveDensity

LoveDensity

lol i sold that game rem.. if anything modern warfare 3 when it comes out, i dont even play much games anymore.

i shouldnt get involved in this anyways. i am just a fan of my old team and havent even touched BW or have PO installed. the deadline for the matches is monday anyways. and the remaining matches should be most exciting for spectators. GL to both teams and go WEST
  9. panamaxis

panamaxis Allons-y!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. remlabmez

remlabmez @dacopboss

pana putting me on blast from a picture i originally posted haha
  11. Scofield

Scofield Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

You obviously don't know me that well then. I will always support my teammates. Even if I think they're 100% wrong they can just as easily be 100% right. There are 2 sides to every story, if my team wants the truth they should easily be allowed to pursue it. It's fine to find it annoying, it's not like I'm not mildly annoyed by my teammates at times, but I will always support them. If you can't see how waiting 14 days to build a team, facing a terrible matchup or whatever is annoying, then you're just not viewing everything properly. We're not afraid of the truth, and if you have nothing to hide, neither should you. If the truth ends up being that we lose, then so be it, we're not afraid of losing, but at the same time we're not just going to let a team do whatever the fuck they want just because they won a couple of years in a row. There is no right and there is no wrong in this tournament, but that doesn't mean that there is anarchy either, this tournament still needs a sense of order.
  12. Hipmonlee

is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Lovely.

I dont give a shit if you are annoyed. These allegations are bullshit. Pursuing the truth is not the same thing as calling us cheaters.
  13. Lakers

Lakers

How about focusing on your team instead of this 14 day bs you threw out? Im sure if you were really this worried about building a team you wouldve been ready a week ago
  14. symphonyx64

symphonyx64 Private messages are the best way to reach me
    is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I won against The_Chaser.
  15. Indra

Indra DACODBOSS
    is a Past WCoP Winner

WE AINT GIVING UP, LETS GET IT US WEST

GOOD SHIT SYMPHONY!
  16. Hipmonlee

I'm sure you know all about what I could have done a week ago, being the expert that you are about my life. And I feel I must congratulate you on the extraordinary accomplishment of gaining this insight into the inner workings of all things Hipmonlee and yet I still havent got the faintest idea who the fuck you are.
  17. remlabmez

remlabmez @dacopboss

lakers is the king. good job symph....im less salty now i suppose
  18. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Mentor

Hip, take a chill pill man, you've been on edge for like the last 24 hours.

@all my us west bosses: lay off hip

Good job symph! We're still in this!
  19. Lakers

Lakers

[​IMG]

(Ding Dong)

Did somebody order..... PAPA JOHNS???
  20. yee

yee
    is a Tutoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Hip ill have a Large Pepperoni/Jalapeno Pizza with BBQ Wings and a large coke.

Have a nice day.
  21. Hipmonlee

See, now that is a reasonable post.

Suggesting that I was just pulling this 14 days thing out of my ass for no reason is not.

Here is a guideline you might want to consider in future: before you post ask yourself "am I calling a person's integrity into question with no basis?"
  22. Cristal

Cristal

Won against Atticus, gg
  23. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

24. Go10

Go10 Storm Vanguard !
    is a Tutor

Le jour de gloire est arrivé !
  25. fuzzy

fuzzy

Posting to show my support for Hip (get it dude) and Oceania!!

Have a nice day
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)