The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Discussion in 'World Cup of Pokemon' started by Jackal, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Playa

Playa
    is a Past WCoP Winner

YEAH WORMS!!!!!!
  2. Stallion

Stallion Killing is my business, and business is good!
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Salty are we? It's alright, I have two world cup trophies including last year where I was one of the only finals players to win every playoff match I had. Every other year I've had a greater then 66 % W/L ratio, this one just happened to be a down year. But you know, you have all these big tournament wins and trophies to put me in my place don't you? Not to mention a penchant for coming up clutch when your team needs you most. So yeah guess I got served.
  3. yondie

yondie ice age
    is a Pre-Contributoris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

4. remlabmez

remlabmez @dacopboss

internet pixels are very important to me...hey i know i used to play wow a lot
  5. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Mentor

lol MS, you shouldn't talk about being salty. Don't make us post your IRC logs after you lost to Loven. undisputed just finds it funny that you talk the most shit out of your team when you've contributed the least this year. You can bring up your past WC records all you want, but the fact remains you've been getting carried this whole season.

The last few matches have been pretty good. I'm hoping for a tie breaker this year, because they make for the most epic finals! Wouldn't be a good World Cup without a tie breaker determining the winner :)
  6. Stallion

I never said I wasn't salty after my loss lol. As for the first bolded part, how is posting too good trashtalk? That's pretty much just me complimenting my teammate on his play, it's certainly less trashy then what pretty much most of West say after every win. As for the second bolded part, I never denied my poor play this year but it has to be said that the irony is delicious coming from a person who needed to be given a win by Lady Bug after he lost to even qualify for the second round of the world cup. If Lady Bug had done what most people would do, you'd be 1-2 and spending a lot less time attempting to trash talk.
  7. Yo nigga

[​IMG]
  8. remlabmez

remlabmez @dacopboss

lol bringing up the lady bug shit again and acting like it was a free win for no reason. #yjdk how much of a boss lady bug is. and who cares the past is the past.

win or lose at this point this has been a fun wcop for US WEST. since we def wont be a team next year win or lose this shit is too good
  9. Aldaron

Aldaron All da lil birdies chirpin
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

I concur with MS. "too good" isn't trashtalk in any way...he's obviously referring to

shit slipped i meant ew's stellar 4-0 record in wcop finals

but seriously undi, that wasnt trash talk lol, and further LOL at phil / west on blast for lady bug situation :P
  10. yee

yee
    is a Tutoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

11. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

who cares about the lady bug shit, quite frankly oceania shouldnt have even made round 2 last year if you wanna constantly take a jab at that. games are decided by stupid shit all the time, and its not absolutely certain that that game decided west's fate. you have no idea how phil could have potentially reacted to his loss which could have propelled his teammates to winning an extra game. (TIME TRAVEL)
  12. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

jesus christ reading this thread o_o
    what is wrong with some of you people

[1:20 AM] <Firestorm> people take their tournaments way too serious in the wrong way on smogon

I said that almost exactly 24 hours ago and it was before reading the last two pages of this
  13. Lamppost

Lamppost I put the milk in first
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

trash talk makes this fun though
  14. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

trash talk is fun
    half this shit goes beyond trash talk though
  15. Stallion

Jackal was lamenting the lack of trash talk and undisputed gave me an opening I couldn't resist :pimp:. Remember, staying classy is overrated!
  16. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Mentor

I think a majority of people who read the tournament forums read it for this kinda drama Firestorm... WE'RE KEEPING SMOGON ALIVE, SHOW SOME GRATITUDE!
  17. Scofield

Scofield Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Cool, now all I have to do is beat panamaxis twice and the trophy is mine.
  18. panamaxis

panamaxis Allons-y!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

LETS DO IT????
  19. YTP

YTP

Whenever I'm bored I can always count on the WCOP thread to give me a good laugh.
  20. animenagai

animenagai
    is a Past WCoP Winner

Oh gawd. At least we're getting hype now, eh?
  21. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

22. panamaxis

panamaxis Allons-y!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

The destruction of west begins at ~2pm Tuesday GMT+10 (earliest possible since I have a PACKED day tomorrow and Scofield's unable to play now).
  23. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

24. Arctic Eclipse

Arctic Eclipse

PROfield
  25. Aldaron

Aldaron All da lil birdies chirpin
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

loling so hard at Slowfield and Scofled
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)