Finals The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.
rem blood.. lets leave pokemon to the lil kids.. the days of fun pokemon is over. most of the cool ogs left, so now no one has respect for each other no more. I hate how the best tournament imo in smogon has turned to a shit hole.. this aint the brawl at the palace. Both teams are at fault

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm sorry LD, if someone on oceania has done something to cause you offense let me know.

Because honestly, I think we have been pretty patient. I mean, obviously MS wasnt happy about his match, but he didnt immediately suggest his opponent was ghosting or somehow spying on west to build counter teams.

I dont mind being called a john until the point where people are suggesting that I am deliberately lying to delay the match for whatever fucking reason I have no idea.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
rem blood.. lets leave pokemon to the lil kids.. the days of fun pokemon is over. most of the cool ogs left, so now no one has respect for each other no more. I hate how the best tournament imo in smogon has turned to a shit hole.. this aint the brawl at the palace. Both teams are at fault
true both teams are at fault, il catch you on xbl when my internet is back up and stable...we can play forza like we used to...playing until the sunrise and holding hands

lol i sold that game rem.. if anything modern warfare 3 when it comes out, i dont even play much games anymore.

i shouldnt get involved in this anyways. i am just a fan of my old team and havent even touched BW or have PO installed. the deadline for the matches is monday anyways. and the remaining matches should be most exciting for spectators. GL to both teams and go WEST

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
You can be upset over a loss, but these accusations are going too far. Scofield you need to talk to your team or something. There has been far too much of this shit, it has made these finals an absolute chore to be a part of and I am sick of it.

What is wrong with you guys?
You obviously don't know me that well then. I will always support my teammates. Even if I think they're 100% wrong they can just as easily be 100% right. There are 2 sides to every story, if my team wants the truth they should easily be allowed to pursue it. It's fine to find it annoying, it's not like I'm not mildly annoyed by my teammates at times, but I will always support them. If you can't see how waiting 14 days to build a team, facing a terrible matchup or whatever is annoying, then you're just not viewing everything properly. We're not afraid of the truth, and if you have nothing to hide, neither should you. If the truth ends up being that we lose, then so be it, we're not afraid of losing, but at the same time we're not just going to let a team do whatever the fuck they want just because they won a couple of years in a row. There is no right and there is no wrong in this tournament, but that doesn't mean that there is anarchy either, this tournament still needs a sense of order.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lovely.

I dont give a shit if you are annoyed. These allegations are bullshit. Pursuing the truth is not the same thing as calling us cheaters.

How about focusing on your team instead of this 14 day bs you threw out? Im sure if you were really this worried about building a team you wouldve been ready a week ago

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
How about focusing on your team instead of this 14 day bs you threw out? Im sure if you were really this worried about building a team you wouldve been ready a week ago
I'm sure you know all about what I could have done a week ago, being the expert that you are about my life. And I feel I must congratulate you on the extraordinary accomplishment of gaining this insight into the inner workings of all things Hipmonlee and yet I still havent got the faintest idea who the fuck you are.

Hip, take a chill pill man, you've been on edge for like the last 24 hours.

@all my us west bosses: lay off hip

Good job symph! We're still in this!

I'm sure you know all about what I could have done a week ago, being the expert that you are about my life. And I feel I must congratulate you on the extraordinary accomplishment of gaining this insight into the inner workings of all things Hipmonlee and yet I still havent got the faintest idea who the fuck you are.

(Ding Dong)

Did somebody order..... PAPA JOHNS???

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
See, now that is a reasonable post.

Suggesting that I was just pulling this 14 days thing out of my ass for no reason is not.

Here is a guideline you might want to consider in future: before you post ask yourself "am I calling a person's integrity into question with no basis?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)