The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Props to Brazil for making this one so close, it's a shame you guys have to leave so early on in the piece. Can't wait to see what you come up with next year!

Also well done to pana, we all knew you had it in you!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
As expected. But good run Brasil, hopefully you guys perform as well next year, same w/ east haha.

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Too bad bros you won't see Hantsuki pics!!!

Well seriously now, good game, Oceania, you know I love your team as a whole, so you guys better defend that fancy blue trophy or heads will roll.

gg Pana and the whole Oceania team, it was great to play against you

gl to OCN in the upcoming rounds :D

Yah, gj team brasil, you guys did put alot effort on this and yes, it's a fucking strong team

GL to Ocn, Canada, West and France, i hope we have a nice semi-finals!! ;]

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats to OCN for coming out of a tiebreaker alive... yet again.

Onto the semis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)