The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Signup Thread [NEW UPDATE: Post 643]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Online Username(s): FallenToHell
Country/State of Residence: Niger/Africa
Nationality: BLACK AFRICAN. As black as your pubes. (stfu if you have colored/white pubes)
Other Eligibility (if applicable): im black. if i dont get accepted im gonna be pretty pissed. now we all know what happens when a black man gets pissed off. so accept me or your gonna regret it. but if i get accepted i might consider sharing some fried chicken with the rest of mah n****s.

I have a question. Are you going to assign us to teams I dont quite understand how its going to be setup. Is the Teams by Country?

Zak91

Silent waters run deep
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 9 Champion
Pokemon Online Username(s): Zak91
Country/State of Residence: England
Nationality: British

I have a question. Are you going to assign us to teams I dont quite understand how its going to be setup. Is the Teams by Country?
The team you are signed up for will hold tryouts to look for their best players who will do the battling. You can join whatever team you fit in.

Hi Yea is there already a list of teams you have to join or can you put a team together? An Ireland team would make me so proud, even with a terrible accompanying result if that is the case:toast:

Pokemon Online Username(s): kalarse, ImRandom
Country/State of Residence: Uruguay
Nationality: Brazilian / Uruguayan
Other Eligibility (if applicable): Brazil (the country where I was born), Uruguay (current location, my mother's nationality), Latin América (where both Brazil and Uruguay are).

I'd prefer to play in Latin America team as I feel more comfortable there.

Pokemon Online Username(s): Molo and Hola
Country/State of Residence: U.S.A
Nationality: African American
Other Eligibility (if applicable): None

I've never signed up for a tourney on Smogon, so I'm definitely not vying for a Captain's position. I'd still like to participate though.

Pokemon Online Username(s): NjSoccer
Country/State of Residence: USA (New Jersey)
Nationality: American
Other Eligibility (if applicable): N/A

Pokemon Online Username(s): Zazzy
Country/State of Residence: United kingdom
Nationality:Pakistani
Other Eligibility: I have lived in pakistan for 13 years and am moving to the UK on june 17th permanently

Pokemon Online Username(s):DeathTheKid/ Dtk
Country/State of Residence:Oklahoma City(south)
Nationality: Jamaican
(other eligibility: I am from Jamaica)

Pokemon Online Username(s): [WTF BR] Pancho
Country/State of Residence: BRASIL/PARANA
Nationality: BRAZIL
Other Eligibility (if applicable):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)