The Wyoming Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to Round 2 of The Wyoming Tournament. I'm glad that I actually got this far. A few bumps here and there...

Round two's format will be: ADVANCE CHALLENGE CUP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheater's (WB) Bracket

Fool_Hi (9:30, Day of) vs. JMC

Aeolus vs. Steelicks

Warthog vs. O_o

Hipmonlee vs. aragornbird

Balou vs. batpig

Kongler (10:23, Two Days) vs. *Mika

Atlas vs. Thundabolt

kholdstaire vs. giga

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky (LB) Bracket

ShinySandslash vs. Cerberus

Cless vs. Lesm46

WaterBomb vs. Justin8649

Vulcan Fury vs. Sonuis

Roy (1:14, 2 Days) vs. Soujiro San

Jose vs. Mekkah

Fish vs. M3k

peter_pan vs. freakatron015

*Italics = Eliminated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The deadline this time will be SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 9:00 PST. I want some beauty sleep :-*

Please send in your match results to makitiru@hotmail.com. You can let me know too via PM on Smogon forums or in #smogon on irc.sorcery.net.

REMEMBER TO SEND IN YOUR LOGS, OR ELSE I WILL FORCE YOU TO REDO YOUR MATCH! I'M NOT KIDDING

Oh, and umm... Please get your matches done really fast. I don't want to go through the trouble of round one. I will be PMing those of you who haven't finished their match on Wednesday, February 22th, then each day thereafter.

Cool, I'm against Sonuis, well anyway approaching this weekend you can set a time and I can pretty much take it, but otherwise school might get in the way.

P.S I'm gmt + 11 if that helps

Atlas when can you get on? I am GMT and i am off School for the rest of the week so from around 10am-10pm I can try and get on.

batpig, i'm not in NB so often these days but i'm almost always here in smogon, so PM me whenever you're up for a battle and i'll see what i can do. I'm +2 GMT so it might be a bit hard, but lets try to get this done.

Alper is banned so I win. I also kinda forgot it was Double Elimination lol.

- Argh who unbanned the CC king?

Sonuis, I will be on nearing the time of the first of the ADV Smogon Tours this week, if you want to battle soon I think that would be the best time.

Sonuis

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am out of my own tournament :(

That's common, so I shouldn't whine. Good game Vulcan. I'm still baffled as hell as to how I managed to get two successful blows with Dynamicpunch (6/8 PP).

JMC, about 5-7pm california time every day. you shouldnt have any problem unless you have a way diff time zone...

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
AELOUS IS A SQUIB!!!!!!!!!

Aeolus said:
I'm coming for you Darck Charley
You think you can beat me? You impertinant fools! I, darck charley, will knock you all down!

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Steelicks said:
You impertinant fools!
*impertinent

Am I honestly supposed to fear a someone who can't spell? :preach: I think not!

EDIT: I beat the hell outta Steelicks on account of I had a sweet team and his sucked ass. Darck Charley has been vanquished!

Sonuis

Log

Aeolus said:
EDIT: I beat the hell outta Steelicks on account of I had a sweet team and his sucked ass. Darck Charley has been vanquished!
So, umm... where's the log?

i won 1-0 since his golem cant damage my pigeotto(mud slap) gg cerb
edit: my slack attitute in CC led cerb to many overprediction which cost him the game xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)