The Yin-Yang Tournament - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I beat McMeghan in LC, NU, and Ubers, while he won in OU. GGs, aside from the bit of hax in the Ubers match.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won OU.
Lost LC, NU and Uber.

GG overall, you were clearly better in LC and NU (especially in that one where I played kinda horribly mid-game). Gl in final, I've enjoyed all the game, especially the OU one.

Omicron gets the activity win. Sorry Ordile, but I can't extend this any longer.

The Finals are up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)