The YOLO Tournament | Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OK, R1 is now at an end; Celever will post R2 whenever he decides to come on, which is soon (I hope :<)! I did my best to keep the activity wins fair and the coinflips reasonable; after looking after some activity, I gave two pairs that say they would battle tomorrow an extension so that they can battle.

Activity Wins:

jidan vs SUSANOO91
Anno nyme vs CBKyogre
silver wing vs Exeggutive
BanefulBanette vs Hulavuta
Boudouche
vs Lady Salamence
Red vs Blue vs Cyndaquil Guy's cucumber
HBK vs BLINGAS ♥
MeowMixx vs Myzozoa
Harsha
vs AMoonGust
Malekith vs Dr Ciel
Remedy vs D4RR3N
Scene vs Charizard6

Coin Flip:

-Manu- vs Pat Labor - -Manu-, you posted activity, but I don't see either of you posting in vm boxes or a trace of you contacting each other. If it was via pm, you can send me proof, but otherwise I just went with coin flip.

Frochtejohgurt vs Bazion - Little activity from either of you, so yeah.
Mocirano vs Steve Angello - Both say you are in contact, but I've seen no vm posts.
Haund vs Jirachi - Same circumstance as below.
EZ Target vs ~GreenCore - Didn't know who to choose as both were considerably active, so I went with this.

Extensions:

DC. vs Jayde
Brap vs Jsaok3

OK, R1 is now at an end; Celever will post R2 whenever he decides to come on, which is soon (I hope :<)! I did my best to keep the activity wins fair and the coinflips reasonable; after looking after some activity, I gave two pairs that say they would battle tomorrow an extension so that they can battle.

Activity Wins:

jidan vs SUSANOO91
Anno nyme vs CBKyogre
silver wing vs Exeggutive
BanefulBanette vs Hulavuta
Boudouche
vs Lady Salamence
Red vs Blue vs Cyndaquil Guy's cucumber
HBK vs BLINGAS ♥
MeowMixx vs Myzozoa
Harsha
vs AMoonGust
Malekith vs Dr Ciel
Remedy vs D4RR3N
Scene vs Charizard6

Coin Flip:

-Manu- vs Pat Labor - -Manu-, you posted activity, but I don't see either of you posting in vm boxes or a trace of you contacting each other. If it was via pm, you can send me proof, but otherwise I just went with coin flip.

Frochtejohgurt vs Bazion - Little activity from either of you, so yeah.
Mocirano vs Steve Angello - Both say you are in contact, but I've seen no vm posts.
Haund vs Jirachi - Same circumstance as below.
EZ Target vs ~GreenCore - Didn't know who to choose as both were considerably active, so I went with this.

Extensions:

DC. vs Jayde
Brap vs Jsaok3
Hey, why did you give Harsha the activity win? Was it just because she is mod?
She made it so I have no idea when she is online on the forums.
She was way less active than I was.
She was only on PS like 2 to 3 times this whole time and one of those times she went offline only after 10 minutes.
She has contacted me way less times than I contacted her.
PS: There is also other posts I have made in the thread that shows that I deserve the activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)