Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Grabbing KS' brother a Geodude. Will edit in a bit.

EDIT: fine, he can have a Voltorb. Editing now.

Your Voltorb, kind of like Watson's, just seems to like to blow itself up without cause. So it must learn Selfdestruct ASAP and never forget it except to learn Explosion. However, when it blows itself up is pretty much completely random, although sometimes it is predictable....

Every time it enters battle, roll a normal die (no cheating with a 20 sided die like one of my friends did). If the number is 6, then have it use Selfdestruct/Explosion immediately. If it is less then 6, then add 1 to the number you got each turn, and when you reach 6, you must use Selfdestruct/Explosion.

If it goes into red HP, use Selfdestruct/Explosion.

If it is affected by a critical hit, use Selfdestruct/Explosion.

This may seem absurd, but keep in mind that some of these are easily predictable and you have no other restrictions.

Have fun!
No issues here. he accepted it!

I had this whole thing typed out, then lost it all. FUCK.

Anyways, you get Frenzy the Mankey. Frenzy is about as angry as a Mankey can be. Therefore, whenever he is hit by an opponent, he must solo that pokemon as well as any pokemon who are on the same team as the offending pokemon. Frenzy is also mad at silly Psychic types who attempt to control his mind so he must solo 20 Psychic types in order to evolve. Finally, to prove his might as the greatest fighting-type in the land, he must solo Bruno in the E4.

Enjoy.
No issues here either

I've got the starter.

E: Take a Bulbasaur as your starter. It cannot be used in gyms where it has a type advantage. Pick one of its STABs, it can never learn moves of that type.
He likes this one also ^_^

King Serperior, I give your brother Pikachu the Septaphiliac. It believes that 7 is its lucky number, so its favorite numbers have at least one of the following criteria:
  • After as many even divisions by 2 as possible, has a remainder of 7 upon further division by 8 (e.g. 15);
  • Has a remainder of 7 upon division by 9 (e.g. 25, its Pokédex number);
  • Is a multiple of 7 (e.g. 35);
  • Contains a 7 (e.g. 75).

It may only use moves with at least one of the following equal to one of its favorite numbers:
  • Base power;
  • Base pp (by this I mean no pp ups applied);
  • Base accuracy (treat --% as 100, which satisfies none of the criteria).
It may not evolve unless its level is equal to one of its favorite numbers, and it may not accept an item in battle unless its quantity is one of its favorite numbers. Also, it must solo your seventh gym leader (which should be Blaine if you do the gyms in the intended order).
There's no issues here either except that it's slightly confusing.

Reserving for your KS's brother. Will edit in ASAP.

Take Variable the Eevee. Variable must never battle 2 Pokemon of the same type in a row (Example: Nidoking and Rhydon). Whenever Variable can learn a new move by level-up, it must learn said move. It also is permanently under the effect of Torment.
What it evolves into depends on its Nature; if +Def or Neutral, Vaporeon. If +SAtk or +Spd, Jolteon. If +Atk or +SDef, Flareon. Finally, Variable can only evolve on a level where it learns a new move.
Enjoy!
Easy and fun according to him.
Right, King, give your brother Tremor the Diglett.
This Diglett has only one restriction, for the sake of simplicity.
If he currently has an odd number of health remaining, he can only use Ground-type moves.
If he currently has an even number of health remaining, he cannot use Ground-type moves.

He must solo Lt. Surge to evolve. Good luck!
Pretty neat. He likes it.

Ok so I'm quite new here and lurked a little bit on this challenge, and also started a personal one with my friend, so I wish to start on here:
game: Pearl
Difficulty: Hard
Make it as difficult as you guys wish to make it. (Also I'd kinda like tips on just about anything on here, simply because I'm new to being on any forums, and this happens to be the first lol)
Edit: Whoo I'm pumped to get this going. I've never thought I'd get such a unique challange especially as my first lol

Ok so I'm quite new here and lurked a little bit on this challenge, and also started a personal one with my friend, so I wish to start on here:
Make it as difficult as you guys wish to make it. (Also I'd kinda like tips on just about anything on here, simply because I'm new to being on any forums, and this happens to be the first lol)
First of all, welcome!!!

Second of all, I will give you a nice little challenge :P

Take Pip the Onix. This Onix is exactally like Piplup from the anime and doesn't want to evolve for any reason.

This is difficult enough as it is because Onix is practally useless. Well, he has big dreams.

He wants to solo Flint really badly, but realizes that he is a bit weak. As such, he can only learn moves with 90BP or more.

I know that you don't get any moves like that early on, so until you gain access to those moves, you can only have moves of 50BP or less.

As I said earlier, solo Flint and Volkner. Before each battle though, you must flip a coin:

Heads - No Rock moves
Tails - No Ground moves.

GL :P

Reserving a starter

This is going to be fun ;p

Edit:

Take ______ the Piplup/Turtwig/Chimchar

-Can not evolve
-Must solo every gym leader with a type SE to it, or it's evo's
-solo them then soft reset if another solo conflicts
-solo Lucian without any item's barring held
-Can use only STAB or no STAB after he learn's his first water/fire/grass type move.
-Can only use the Pokemon center once a town/city
-if you want to evolve to Prinplup/Grotle/Monferno, solo Gardenia/Candice/Crasher Wake with struggle(This is optional)(Can heal before this, i'm not that sadistic)

I have to go for now, I'll add more and a backstory later

I think I changed it enough ;p if you find any inconsistencies, tell me please

Reserving Wooper for tsukiyomi.

EDIT: Take DERP the Wooper. DERP is an idiot, to put it lightly. So much that it can't learn any TM or HM moves. Also, when it tries to learn a level-up move, roll a 6-sided die. If you get 6, DERP miraculously learns the move; however, if you get a 1, DERP not only fails to learn the move, it completely forgets whatever move it had in its first slot, preventing it from using that move ever again. Whenever DERP is in a battle, flip a coin twice. For each time you get heads, select 1 move on the left column. DERP cannot use that move for the entire battle. Same for tails and the right column.
DERP also gets its evolution level confused with that of Marshtomp, another Water/Ground type, and thus thinks it can't evolve until level 36. Also, DERP thinks it's a Bug-type, so it must switch out immediately if it sees any red, orange, brown, or gray Pokemon, because it's afraid of Pokemon whose types are super-effective against Bug. Finally, DERP must solo Aaron and every Bug Catcher you see, because DERP's afraid about being caught in a bug net. NOTE: the color restriction is ignored for all soloes.

Magikarp
Remoraid line
Wurmple
Medicham
Kricketot line
Abra line
Geodude line
Bonsly line
Feebas
Chimchar line
Starly line
Bidoof line
Buizel line
Buneary line
Hippopotas line
Machop line
Onix line
Barboach
Shieldon line
Burmy
Wormadam
Glameow line

Wooper named DERP
Can't learn TM/HM moves
Must roll a 6 to learn new level-up moves
If you roll a 1, delete a move DERP already knows
When in battle, flip a coin twice
If heads, cannot use a move on the left column
If tails, same for right
Must evolve at level 36
Can't battle red, orange, brown, or gray Pokemon
Must solo Aaron and all Bug Catchers

Have as much fun as you can!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
------
Alright, you get Ancient the Shieldon.

This Shieldon has just popped out of a fossil, and as such isn't really updated with anything past Gen I.

For example, he doesn't know about the Physical-Special split in moves yet, and so may only learn moves whose types were physical in Generation I, except for one move (see paragraph 3) To make matters worse, it doesn't even know about the "new" Steel-and Dark types yet. So, it cannot learn any Steel-or Dark-type moves.

Furthermore, its knowledge of TMs is limited to those in Gen I. So, the only TMs it can learn are those which are both TMs in Gen I and Gen IV. Don't ask why he can learn level-up moves normally; no one knows.

To evolve, Ancient must get somewhat updated with the new world around him, Especially that Special Attack and Special Defence have been split; hence, it must use a super-effective special move (with special typing), only to discover that it can't OHKO a lower-levelled Pokemon. Do this 5 times. (After this, delete the special-typed move and carry on with the restrictions).

Finally, solo Lucian to show how "in" and "hip" he is (because Lucian is totally "in", right?)

GL;HF

P.S. inb4 Treadshot pulls an Asuka.

Edit: I accept the challange King Serperior :D although I'd kind of prefer one of the other two starters, Skyshayde. I'd rarely not accept something and this is gonna be that rare time lol, just change the starter please? :o
I'm reserving, and Asuka is nothing compared to what I have planned.

Okay, so Tsukiyomi gets FlipTimeX2 the Budew.

FlipTimeX2 is a really really awesome Budew. It can actually make time go backwards. Yes, backwards. If something flips up, FlipTimeX2 can flip it back down again.

What does this mean for you? Well, it means that FlipTimeX2 is great for support. But FlipTimeX2 is also a Spirit Pokemon. It's quite bouncy, in fact. It's first restriction is that when you switch it in, you must switch it out next turn. Yup, it can only stay on the field for one turn. The idea is OU switch it in on one turn, it attacked next turn, and then switches out after that, so it only gets one attack off each time it switches in.

So, why switch it in? Well, when you switch it in, FlipTimeX2 let's you automatically reuse one of your Pokemon. That's right, you can't use Revives unless FlipTimeX2 switches in and back out safely without being fainted. And each time FlipTimeX2 does that, you may use one Revive/MaxRevive or Revival Herb. You may not use any revival items under any other circumstances.

But...Treadshot, that doesn't seem hard at all...Well, it'll get harder. Just gimme a second. FlipTimeX2 has the unfortunate side effect of having very low attacking stats. It can only use moves with under 50BP. Under, so 50BP is not allowed, but 49BP is allowed. It also has higher Defensive stats, so when FlipTime switches in, for the turn it is on the field, it must never use a move that is Super Effective against the opponent because it wants to show that it can tank anything.

The final restriction is that frankly the E4 just love to keep their Pokemon in for turns on end. That's insulting to FlipTime's spirit Pokemon ideals. So have it stay in for one battle against the E4, and solo that E4 member. FlipTimeX2 may stay in for the duration of that battle, and cannot be switched out during that battle.

Oh, and FlipTimeX2 can never evolve. Plus, you must throw out P(3000 x # of times fainted) worth of items every time FlipTimeX2 faints. So first times it's 3000, next it's 6000, and then it's 9000 and so on.

Edit: if you can name the character on which this is based, then you may replace this challenge with a MEP. You also must state the stats of the character (attack and Defense)l

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon SoulSilver Challange

I've lurked this thread for a while now and decided I want to try one.

Game: Pokemon SoulSilver
Difficulty: Medium

I can trade for evolution purposes, I cannot RNG in Gen 4.

BiGGIE's post
Rewdew, For your Scramble, I'm going to give you a two part challange. For the first part, use a RNG to generate a number from 1-16; that's one number for each type excluding Ghost. The resulting number will determine the type of pokemon that you receive, in alphabetical order. (Example: 1 = Bug, 2 = Dark, 3 = Dragon, etc) You must catch the first pokemon that you see that is a member of this type or that will evolve into it. Here comes the fun part: as soon as you capture this pokemon, place all other monsters into the PC except one and heal your freshly caught 'mon. You must then immediately continuously solo wild pokemon with this monster WITHOUT healing or PP restoring until it faints. The amount of pokemon that it KOs will determine the next part of your challange.

For part two, capture a Gastly in Sprout Tower after this pokemon faints. This is the spirit of your recently deceased monster. It is now an angry spirit, looking to exact revenge upon the pokemon that killed it and all others like it. As such, it must solo a number of wild pokemon corresponding to how many you KO'd with the original monster.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must solo 15 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must solo 10 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must solo 5 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must solo 2 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

Furthermore, the amount of pokemon that you originally solo will determine the total BP of your moves.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100, with no STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 150, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 200, with STAB moves.

If you solo the same exact pokemon as the one that KO'd the original monster, it counts as 2 for these purposes.

It must be nicknamed Vengeance.

=============================================

Treadshot: I think I know what that's in reference to.
Treadshot A1's post
Redew, I'm reserving for your challenge.

You're getting a Scyther.

Redew, take CuAlNiTi, the Scyther. This Scyther, as it's name suggests, focuses one very specific additions to our team. Scyther can have four different roles.

In its Cu form, it helps a lot be being highly conductive of electricity and thermal energy. Thus, it must switch in and solo all fire and electric types (even part-fire and part-electric) that you encounter.

In Al form, this Scyther helps out by making your party a lot better in its strength to weight ratio. Therefore, while Scyther is in this form, you may only use the lightest three Pokemon in your party in battle (no death foddering the other three, mandatory solos are exempt from this rule). The weight of a Pokemon is available in the pokedex.

In Ni form, Scyther favours the formation of softer materials rather than hard ones, and it's scythes and body follow suit, becoming rather soft. Thus, it cannot use any physical attacks. Special and Status moves can be used. Scyther must lead your party at all times in this form.

In Ti form, Scyther is very, very hard to mould no matter how much heat you apply. Thus, Scyther has to avoid being altered in its stats. If it does have its stats altered, it must switch to another form immediately. You may not use X Items on Scyther in this form. It also cannot have Swarm activate (if your Scyther has Swarm, that is).

So. How do you changes forms? Easy. Throw out P3000 worth of items, and the next form rotates in, in this order: Cu --> Al --> Ni --> Ti--> Cu and it keeps going like that. You must change forms at least 4 times (I.e. go through one complete cycle of forms) before reaching a new form or town.

Also, BiGGiE, speak up if you know it's for. Then Tsukiyomi can't trade his(her? It?) challenge for a MEP.

luigiown's post
Edit: Actually, I do know what you are doing Treadshot. And my reaction is: Really? Clever, but still, Really?

Ok, DDan, Redew, Take a Miltank. Name her TwoSides.

You see, TwoSides loves the world, and all its creatures. It wants to share this love with you, and your team, but sadly, like most of my challenges, there is a catch.
You see, TwoSides hates the world, and all its creatures. It wants to spread this hate with you, and your team, but luckily, like most of my challenges, there is a catch.

See the catch? No-one knows why, but This poor Miltank flips between opinions so frequently that it's up to you two to help her. Everything about her personality can change in seconds.

Just after you catch her, flip a coin. This will reflect on the mood she starts in. If heads, she loves the world, If tails, she hates it. Then follow the restrictions for the one it currently is.

LOVE:
Miltank believes that no-one should be inflicted with the burden of pain, Therefore She must learn Milk Drink, and if another team member is in yellow or red health while she has green health, she must Heal them out of battle with Milk Drink.

Miltank has never been one to take sides. In fact, she loves the opponent. Therefore She must learn and use Attract on every pokemon she faces

Miltank believes the best way to help her partners is to let them fight who they are strong against. Therefore If, while she is in battle, your opponent switches in a pokemon that is at a type disadvantage with one of your other members, She must be switched out to that pokemon.

HATE:
Miltank believes that everyone should be inflicted with the burden of pain, Therefore She must learn Milk Drink, But never use it, and if another team member is in yellow or red health while she has green health, you must not heal them at all. Not with items, not with Miltank, not at all.

Miltank has always been one to take sides. In fact, she hates her opponent. Therefore, She must learn and use A status move on every pokemon she faces

Miltank believes the best way to hurt her partners is to let them fight who they are weak against. Therefore If, while she is in battle, your opponent switches in a pokemon that is at a type advantage with one of your other members, She must be switched out to that pokemon.

See, she is a bit hard to use. And like I said, her mood can change. Her Trigger for change? If she faints.

TL;DrLing
Take a Miltank, Named Twosides.
Flip a coin after catching. If heads, follow the love restrictions, if tails, follow the hate restrictions
If She faints, switch restrictions

Basically, Her movepool must Be:
Milk Drink
Attract
A Status Move (not Attract)
Anything.
Have fun :)

Naix's post
Redew, take Physical the Cyndaquil. Physical loves to use physical attacks, and hates to use special attacks; however, it fails to realize that the physical-special split took place, and refuses to use any moves that were/would have been special before the split. Physical was the runt of its litter, and the constant teasing scarred it for life, so Physical can only focus on attacking. Also, due to the memories, whenever Physical is in a battle with another Fire-type, he must solo it. To prove his strength (and to evolve to Typhlosion), solo Chuck. Finally, to demonstrate his newfound power as a Typhlosion, solo Bruno.
Good luck!

Also reserving for dinosaurdan.
Level 51's post
Alright Redew, here you go.

Take AllNatural the (whatever grass type you want). I'm so nice, aren't I?

AllNatural is a technophobe. It/She/He HATES machinery.

So no potions. Easy.
No TM/HMs. Easy.
No Pokemon Centre visits until it has fainted AND it is out of PP. Easy.
You must solo ALL steel-type Pokemon you happen across. AllNatural HATES machinery and MUST DISPOSE OF IT AHAHAHAHAHA *coff* sorry. Easy.
You must never fight any grass-types; AllNatural doesn't want to hurt nature. Easy. :D
No moves with base power above 60; AllNatural thinks that such strength is unnatural. Easy.
No Steel-type moves; so unnatural. Easy.
No evolution; AllNatural is a Creationist. Easy.
Rejecting this is so unnatural; if you reject this you may not use potions on two of your other team members. Easy, just don't reject.

I've given you 9 easy restrictions; this Challange should be easy! *snigger*

Good Luck; Have Fun! *snigger again*

btw, can someone start an insane-difficulty Scramble? I'd like to make my 51st post a Challange issued.

Wobbanaut's post
Reserving for redew I'll show you for overtaking me

You wanted a HM slave so bad you can have a HM Slave (Idc that you don't want one now)
Okay pal you can have have Chanstats the Krabby you must fill out his MP with 4HMs ASAP you cannot use non HM moves in battle until you do this
Everytime you solo a GLMP with HMs you can delete a HM
You can evolve after Whirl Islands but whenever another one of your mons use a HM out of battle in the Whirl Islandsnyou must solo that many E4 Pokemon and one last thing
Chanstats is always under the effects of Taunt or Torment you can choose

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rewdew, For your Scramble, I'm going to give you a two part challange. For the first part, use a RNG to generate a number from 1-16; that's one number for each type excluding Ghost. The resulting number will determine the type of pokemon that you receive, in alphabetical order. (Example: 1 = Bug, 2 = Dark, 3 = Dragon, etc) You must catch the first pokemon that you see that is a member of this type or that will evolve into it. Here comes the fun part: as soon as you capture this pokemon, place all other monsters into the PC except one and heal your freshly caught 'mon. You must then immediately continuously solo wild pokemon with this monster WITHOUT healing or PP restoring until it faints. The amount of pokemon that it KOs will determine the next part of your challange.

For part two, capture a Gastly in Sprout Tower after this pokemon faints. This is the spirit of your recently deceased monster. It is now an angry spirit, looking to exact revenge upon the pokemon that killed it and all others like it. As such, it must solo a number of wild pokemon corresponding to how many you KO'd with the original monster.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must solo 15 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must solo 10 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must solo 5 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must solo 2 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

Furthermore, the amount of pokemon that you originally solo will determine the total BP of your moves.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100, with no STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 150, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 200, with STAB moves.

If you solo the same exact pokemon as the one that KO'd the original monster, it counts as 2 for these purposes.

It must be nicknamed Vengeance.

=============================================

Treadshot: I think I know what that's in reference to.

Redew, I'm reserving for your challenge.

You're getting a Scyther.

Redew, take CuAlNiTi, the Scyther. This Scyther, as it's name suggests, focuses one very specific additions to our team. Scyther can have four different roles.

In its Cu form, it helps a lot be being highly conductive of electricity and thermal energy. Thus, it must switch in and solo all fire and electric types (even part-fire and part-electric) that you encounter.

In Al form, this Scyther helps out by making your party a lot better in its strength to weight ratio. Therefore, while Scyther is in this form, you may only use the lightest three Pokemon in your party in battle (no death foddering the other three, mandatory solos are exempt from this rule). The weight of a Pokemon is available in the pokedex.

In Ni form, Scyther favours the formation of softer materials rather than hard ones, and it's scythes and body follow suit, becoming rather soft. Thus, it cannot use any physical attacks. Special and Status moves can be used. Scyther must lead your party at all times in this form.

In Ti form, Scyther is very, very hard to mould no matter how much heat you apply. Thus, Scyther has to avoid being altered in its stats. If it does have its stats altered, it must switch to another form immediately. You may not use X Items on Scyther in this form. It also cannot have Swarm activate (if your Scyther has Swarm, that is).

So. How do you changes forms? Easy. Throw out P3000 worth of items, and the next form rotates in, in this order: Cu --> Al --> Ni --> Ti--> Cu and it keeps going like that. You must change forms at least 4 times (I.e. go through one complete cycle of forms) before reaching a new form or town.

Also, BiGGiE, speak up if you know it's for. Then Tsukiyomi can't trade his(her? It?) challenge for a MEP.

I'm not going to lie skarm, but I was a bit dissapointed with the end of that chapter. The "rare lung cancer" thing just feels like a cop-out. Too out of the blue, and most of all, way too cliche. The "sudden rare illness" card has been played way, way too many times in fiction, and making it a rare form of cancer just takes the clicheness up to eleven. I honestly would've found it a lot more believable if you had just had him decide to chase Wally, or had Winoa say something, or really anything but that. I can't help but to think that you were struggling to find a reason to get him to continue, and ended up giving up and going down the dues ex machina route. I know how easy that is believe me; I kind of did it with my Nuzlocke prose update I'm doing for the Let's Play thread, but at least when I did it there was room to weave it into the general mystery of my story. Here... well it just comes out of nowhere.

That being said, the rest of the chapter was as top notch as usual. It was just the end of the chapter that left a sour taste in my mouth. I don't know if you think you can go back and change it now, but even if you don't I'm sure you can make up for it with the rest of the story.

Edit: Actually, I do know what you are doing Treadshot. And my reaction is: Really? Clever, but still, Really?

Ok, DDan, Redew, Take a Miltank. Name her TwoSides.

You see, TwoSides loves the world, and all its creatures. It wants to share this love with you, and your team, but sadly, like most of my challenges, there is a catch.
You see, TwoSides hates the world, and all its creatures. It wants to spread this hate with you, and your team, but luckily, like most of my challenges, there is a catch.

See the catch? No-one knows why, but This poor Miltank flips between opinions so frequently that it's up to you two to help her. Everything about her personality can change in seconds.

Just after you catch her, flip a coin. This will reflect on the mood she starts in. If heads, she loves the world, If tails, she hates it. Then follow the restrictions for the one it currently is.

LOVE:
Miltank believes that no-one should be inflicted with the burden of pain, Therefore She must learn Milk Drink, and if another team member is in yellow or red health while she has green health, she must Heal them out of battle with Milk Drink.

Miltank has never been one to take sides. In fact, she loves the opponent. Therefore She must learn and use Attract on every pokemon she faces

Miltank believes the best way to help her partners is to let them fight who they are strong against. Therefore If, while she is in battle, your opponent switches in a pokemon that is at a type disadvantage with one of your other members, She must be switched out to that pokemon.

HATE:
Miltank believes that everyone should be inflicted with the burden of pain, Therefore She must learn Milk Drink, But never use it, and if another team member is in yellow or red health while she has green health, you must not heal them at all. Not with items, not with Miltank, not at all.

Miltank has always been one to take sides. In fact, she hates her opponent. Therefore, She must learn and use A status move on every pokemon she faces

Miltank believes the best way to hurt her partners is to let them fight who they are weak against. Therefore If, while she is in battle, your opponent switches in a pokemon that is at a type advantage with one of your other members, She must be switched out to that pokemon.

See, she is a bit hard to use. And like I said, her mood can change. Her Trigger for change? If she faints.

TL;DrLing
Take a Miltank, Named Twosides.
Flip a coin after catching. If heads, follow the love restrictions, if tails, follow the hate restrictions
If She faints, switch restrictions

Basically, Her movepool must Be:
Milk Drink
Attract
A Status Move (not Attract)
Anything.
Have fun :)

Redew, take Physical the Cyndaquil. Physical loves to use physical attacks, and hates to use special attacks; however, it fails to realize that the physical-special split took place, and refuses to use any moves that were/would have been special before the split. Physical was the runt of its litter, and the constant teasing scarred it for life, so Physical can only focus on attacking. Also, due to the memories, whenever Physical is in a battle with another Fire-type, he must solo it. To prove his strength (and to evolve to Typhlosion), solo Chuck. Finally, to demonstrate his newfound power as a Typhlosion, solo Bruno.
Good luck!

Also reserving for dinosaurdan.

People keep saying they know what I'm basing challenges on, but no one says what they think im basing it on.

Come on, if anyone says what FlipTimeX2 or CuAlNiTi is based on, then next time they ask for a scramble I'll be extra sadistic in my challenge.

People keep saying they know what I'm basing challenges on, but no one says what they think im basing it on.

Come on, if anyone says what FlipTimeX2 or CuAlNiTi is based on, then next time they ask for a scramble I'll be extra sadistic in my challenge.
Don't Worry, I won't tell. You said it was for them, and I respect that. I'm just saying its clever.

Also, if I'm right, then if ever you ask for a challenge, I know what I'm doing. I love those sorts of challenges.
One question though. What is an MEP?

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
FlipTimeX2 is based on Tsukuyomi, the Yu-Gi-Oh! card. It has 1100 attack and 1400 defense. When it is summoned, it flips 1 card facedown. It has more defense than attack, hence why it thinks of itself as a defensive 'mon. Also when it is summoned, it returns to its owner's hand at the end of the turn.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Awesome, I have my 4 Pokemon that I will battle with.

Reserving for both :P
Now all I need is my HM slaves. ^

question, does the type disadvatage switch only count when Miltank is in battle?
Okay, say you're battling Koga, the Poison-type Gym Leader. You send out Miltank to heal one of your Pokemon who was in the red or yellow zone. After that, he sends out... Muk. It so happens that you have a Kadabra. You must switch out Miltank for Kadabra.

At least, that's what I got out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)