1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!

Challenge Thee Scraemblee Chaellengee - Mark 2

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Its_A_Random, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Espeon65

Espeon65

Accepted! I wish it could be Psyduck, but losing the use of Surf/Waterfall would suck! So, it will be a Growlithe or Riolu, depending on what's taken. If those are both taken, I'll figure something out.
  2. Hydrattler

Hydrattler

just need one more poke for my white 1 scramble, its on page 251, about halfway down
  3. kingtrace

kingtrace

Still needing one scramble mon for a no trading black 2 scramble. So far have my starter, Oshwatt (sp for sure), Phobia, Growlithe, Lillipup, and Riolu.
  4. Espeon65

Espeon65

@kingtrace take Phobia the (insert pokemon here)

Phobia is afraid of:

-Heights (can't learn flying type attacks) 2
    -Fire (can't learn fire type attacks) 2
    -Bugs (can't battle bug types) 2
    -Criminals (can't battle Team Plasma) 3
    -Change (can't evolve) 3
    -Being Different (must share its primary type with another pokemon on your team) 2
    -Death (must heal ASAP under half health;if it dies, can't be used for 5 battles) 4
    -Loneliness (can't be in party or PC alone) 1
    -Being Weak (must solo a gym and 2 E4 pokes) 3

There are ways to get rid of these fears though. Each fear has a number next to it. Those are the points needed to get rid of that fear. The ways to get points:

*Solo an entire gym, trainers and all: 1 point
    Solo an entire route without fainting, using only 5 items: 1 point
    Solo your rival: 1/2 point
    *Solo and E4 member: 3 points

*Do it with a type disadvantage: 1 extra point

GL;HF!

Still need 3 scramblemons for my W2 scramble! Need a Fly-er and Surf/Waterfall-er.
  5. user 18

user 18

reserving for hydrattler

Take a Roggenrola.

This pokemon is limited to one attacking move when you catch it, with a max BP of 60, and must be normal type. To adjust this restriction, do the following:

- Solo a gym without items or exiting
    - Solo a gym with a type disadvantage with max 3 items and without exiting
    - Solo any other major battle
    - Toss items you could sell for p70000

Each time you do one of the above, you gain a point. Points may be spent as below:
    - Gain additional moveslot for attacking move (BP limit begins at 60) (1 point)
    - Increase BP limit of one slot by 20 (1 point)
    - Allow one moveslot to use non-normal moves (1 point)
    - Increase BP limit of all moveslots by 10 (3 points)
  6. XAkaviri

XAkaviri

Need one more very hard Soulsilver scramblemon.
  7. Jimera0

Jimera0 You don't understand, Edgar is the one in the hole!

The FINAL CHAPTER of my Hard Black Scramble is up!
    Yessir, I've finally finished it all! Can't say it was easy, but hey, hard is what I signed up for! Thanks to everyone who gave me Scramblemons and thanks to everyone who has stuck with me through it for all this time. If it weren't for the fact I knew people still cared about this, it would've never have gotten done.

Anyway, I have plans for my next challenge, but I can't get started on them just yet. I have to finish some other things first before I start in on another challenge.

But I do have just one question for you all... how do you feel about video updates?
  8. fire eagle

fire eagle

Note: This isn't for me, its for my sister. She doesn't have a smogon account, so I'm posting it for her.

She's doing a medium-easy soulsilver scramble. She does have access to trading, but prefers not to. The rules are:

-None of these pokemon: Starters, And stuff like Sunkern, Rattata, Unknown, caterpie, etc.

-All pokemon must evolve eventually.

- She likes creative scramblemons with a backstory.

-No legendaries.

-She wants balance. Not a team of 5 water types and a normal type.

-She wants to keep item tossing to a minimum.

- Nicknames for all please.

Thats all, thanks!

Team:

• ??? The eevee
    • Monowater the seel
    • Nostalgia the Machop
    • Ducky the bell sprout
    • ???
    • ???
  9. Sprocket

Sprocket P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n

Fire eagle, your sister gets Bill's Eevee. Depending on what her real-life name is, it will determine what Eevee evolves into (for privacy sake, keep her name private).

If her first name begins with:
    • the letters A, B, C, D or F, it evolves into Flareon.
    • the letters G, H, I, J or K, it evolves into Jolteon.
    • the letters L, M, N, O, or P, it evolvs into Vaporeon.
    • the letters Q, R, S, T, or U, it evolves into Espeon.
    • the letters V, W, X, Y, or Z, it evolves into Umbreon.

However, if her name begins with the letter E, then Bill's Eevee is condemned to a life of non-evolution!

*edit* Regardless of evolution, nickname it Evo if it's a male Eevee, and Eeve if it's a female Eevee.
  10. fire eagle

fire eagle

Accepted.

I feel sorry for her. She's stuck with a eevee for life! What should she nickname it? Bill? E?
  11. kingtrace

kingtrace

Need just one more scramble mon for hard black 2 scramble. Already have one any pokemon, Phobia, and Oshwatt, Lillipup, Riolu, and Growlithe.
  12. Its_A_Random

Its_A_Random Is armed with many Honedges
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Glad I can be of your service! :)

Also, js, I do take everything into consideration & decided that the Breeder was fair game, not to mention, when you take into account Castelia Sewers. Besides, did not stop you from rage-quitting against Burgh several times though! Also, learn to use non-scramblemons as random do nothing mons except HM Slaving, gdi.
  13. Sprocket

Sprocket P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n

D'oh! Well, that's life. Nickname it Evo if it's a male Eevee, and Eeve if it's a female Eevee.
  14. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1

You're supposed to make it hard, not impossible. None of my challenges are impossible, just super-duper hard.

Also, we can't use non-Scramble pokemon as anything except HM Slaves. So using one in a double battle, even if it doesn't attack, is not allowed.

Either way, I'm now way underleveled against Elesa's gym. I'm relying on my Riolu who I taught Dig to, and it's only at Level 17 now. I'm facing the first trainer with a Level 27 Blitzle. Dig gets screwed up when you get Full Paralysis on the turn Dig actually should hit.

Thankfully, I'm not above grinding at the Stadiums to raise up Riolu, and I can always rely on my other pokemon to take down Emolga.
  15. Konata Test

Konata Test

Still need one More Poke for my Mid-Easy Emerald Scramble.
  16. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1

Take RSERalts the Ralts. Since IAR hates the Ralts I give for third gen games, you must use RSERalts to troll IAR as much as possible.

Firstly, IAR loves Gliscor so much it's his avatar. Solo all Flying types and all Ground types between Petalburg and Verdanturf.

Secondly, IAR likes to think he's powerful just because he has the OP of this thread. Show him he's not that powerful by soloing Brawly, a character almost as overconfident as IAR himself.

Finally, solo Wally in your last encounter at the end of Victory Road.
  17. Espeon65

Espeon65

Still need 3 more pokemon for my White 2 scramble. Here's the rules/pokemon so far.

Rules:
    - Easy-Medium/Medium
    - MUST HAVE: Snivy and ONE of the following: Mareep, Magnemite, Elekid Just four others!
    - MUST NOT HAVE: Tepig, Sunflora, Zubat, Eevee, Aron, or Wailmer (used them in my first run)
    - Must be able to get all HMs without slaves
    - Be creative!
    - Not too hard; I'm kinda bad, and this game is harder than I thought!

Pokemon:
  18. Nik S D

Nik S D

I'm still looking for three more Pokemon for a mid-to-hard Heart Gold scramble. I finally found my old DS, so I can trade stuff in now.

I have so far:

Rattled the Cyndaquil - cannot battle Bug, Dark and Ghost types, can only evolve after being hit by any moves of those types 20 times, can only evolve again directly after soloing a trainer with four Pokemon, can't use non-stab SE moves

Cross the Unown - must solo a Gym Leader

Kobra the Ekans - can only evolve after poisoning a steel or poison type
    (I can only do this by poisoning a Pokemon that is about to evolve into a poison or steel type - so, I can pretty much only do this to a Pineco or a Piplup. If somebody could give me a creative Pineco scramble, that would be great).
  19. Hydrattler

Hydrattler

any specific nickname?
  20. Espeon65

Espeon65

@Nik S D take a Pineco. Name it whatever you want. This Pineco must:

-Be caught as soon as you get access to Headbutt
    -Solo Whitney+Chuck
    -Only can evolve after both Whitney+Chuck soloes, and must be poisoned when evolved (hmm I wonder who would do that...)
    -Learn Toxic ASAP after it evolves to symbolize the poison it evolved with
    -Solo Koga because of the poison thing

GL;HF! If it's too easy (it might be) I can add more
  21. yoshinite

yoshinite

Putting up my first Challange:
    Medium Platinum Scramble
    No Trades
    No Piplup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. yoshinite

yoshinite

Espeon65, take Chunks the ____.
    Chunks must be a mon introduced before GEN 4
    Chunks cannot be pink
    Chunks can not be associeated with flowers
    Chunks is offended by the Gen 3 girl that told him he was chunky and ugly. He must solo all Munna/Musharna and also all flowery pokemon to prove his beauty. Chunks hates small girls, and must solo all female toddlers and those girls with bows that their names escape me at the moment.
    Finally, chunks must have at least 2 beauty contest moves ASAP
  23. Espeon65

Espeon65

@yoshinite take NotPiplup the Chimchar. This Chimchar shares your apparent hatred of Piplups (which I don't understand, they are freaking awesome!), and wants to prove he's better than them. He must always solo your rival's Piplup-line. He must solo all Water- and Steel-types as well (unless they conflict with other challenges), due to Empolon's typing, meaning he must solo Crasher Wake and Byron...Crasher Wake in order to learn Close Combat, and Byron to evolve to Infernape. He must solo 4 E4 pokes and 2 of Cynthia's pokes. GL;HF!

EDIT: Accepting Chunks

EDIT2: @fire eagle take MonoWater the Seel. This Seel refuses to acknowledge her second typing, Ice, due to a deadly encounter with a pack of Piloswines (I know, only Water/Ice after evolution, work with me here). Her mother died, and she now HATES Ice types. She must never learn any Ice-type moves (if she comes with some, never use them and forget ASAP) and must solo all Ice-types. This mean that, yes, she must solo Pryce. After she soloes Pryce, she may evolve to Dewgong. She starts to see how a second typing could be useful, and, after soloing 10 wild Swinubs, decides to learn ONE Ice type move. She must never ever forget this move, even for another Ice-type move, so choose wisely. She wants to prove her new Ice-type prowess by soloing Claire, using only 5 items. She must solo 2 E4 pokes not including Lance, and 2 of Lance's pokes. Give your sister my good luck wishes! If this is too easy/hard, I can change parts of it.
  24. yoshinite

yoshinite

Fireagle's Sister, take Nostalgia the Machop
    Now Depending on it's nature, ability and gender he will have different Challanges
    +atk
    All of his moves must be of a physical type before Gen IV
    +def
    He thinks he is very sturdy and must always solo one physical type of your choice
    +spatk
    All of his moves must be of a Special Type
    +spdef
    He thinks he is very intellectual and must always solo one special type of your choice
    +speed
    He thinks that speed still=crits, so he must learn Focus Energy ASAP and must use it on entering battle
    -atk
    he cannot use physical move types
    -def
    he is scared of one atk type and must always switch upon seeing the type
    - spAtk
    he cannot use special move types
    -sp def
    he is scared of one spatk type and must always switch upon seeing
    -speed
    if he ever crits, he goes into shock and must switch out and not be used until you reach a pokemon center

guts
    He must always have facade, and may not switch if statused
    no guard
    He must always have 2 not 100% accuracy moves, and must alearn DyPunch ASAP

If he is male, he must solo a male GL
    If he is female, he must solo a female GL

EDIT: Whoops, if he has a neutral nature, you can choose any two challanges
  25. XAkaviri

XAkaviri

Still need one more very hard Soulsilver pokemon :/

Every time I post, someone else posts after me and they get one and I dont. I'm not trying to complain, but I have made like 5 posts just for my last pokemon.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)