Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

destinygallade said:
could you scramble me back for my friend?

Destiny Gallade, it was to my knowledge your doing a platinum scramble right? We'll here goes the challenge

I give you Clueless the peliper. Clueless is not the smartest bird of flight, all he knows is he likes seafood. This means that when there are any fish, squid or various other sea creatures,(including slugs and garsharks) clueless must battle the solo(so he can eat all of it) But he always takes a long time to eat his food. So after he defeats an opponent he must use the move swallow( learned at Lv.38) other than that he is happy just being clueless!

If this seem to easy try an think of all the hard sea creatures in sinnoh

Welp, I've run into a roadblock in my black scramble! It says I need TWO pokemon to move on, but I don't get my second scramble mon until Pinwheel Forest... What do I do!?

EDIT: This has been solved.

Last edited:
Welp, I've run into a roadblock in my black scramble! It says I need TWO pokemon to move on, but I don't get my second scramble mon until Pinwheel Forest... What do I do!?
Catch a random Pidove or something and use it until you can go back to using 1 Pokemon, and use it as a HM slave later.

Destiny Gallade, it was to my knowledge your doing a platinum scramble right? We'll here goes the challenge

I give you Clueless the peliper. Clueless is not the smartest bird of flight, all he knows is he likes seafood. This means that when there are any fish, squid or various other sea creatures,(including slugs and garsharks) clueless must battle the solo(so he can eat all of it) But he always takes a long time to eat his food. So after he defeats an opponent he must use the move swallow( learned at Lv.38) other than that he is happy just being clueless!

If this seem to easy try an think of all the hard sea creatures in sinnoh
accepted thank you
towo more to go!

Your welcome, and just reminding everyone that I still need one more pokemon to start my pokemon red challenge!
I give you SNAAAAAKE the Onix. SNAAAAAKE is obcessed with the fact he is a snake, and therefor thinks he is like Arbok. As a result, he may only use moves that Ekans/Arbok can learn [Tackle is the only legal move if he has none avaliable to him at the time]. In addittion, since he thinks he is strong against Grass types, he must solo at least one of Erika's pokemon [But continue fighting until he is KO'ed]. He is scared of fire, so cannot fight Blane. He is also freinds with fangz, so must be sent out whenever Fangz faints to avenge his icon.

I'll give you Wrestler the Magikarp. It can't evolve into gyarados until it defeats a rock-type without help from other pokemon. As a Gyarados, it can only use Normal-type moves in battle. Good luck

fangz the ekans (close)
then take Fangz the Ekans. Fangz thinks he/she is very cool, and show its fangs off to opponents. (So, whenever you send it out after Fangz has learned Bite, Fangz must use Bite). Fangz may never forget Bite, so it can keep showing enemies his/her AWESOME fangs. Fangz must solo Koga before it can evolve, because Fangz thinks Koga thinks he is more awesome than Fangz. After Fangz evolves, Fangz grows lasy, and must have a move set of: Rest, Body Slam, Bite, and Toxic as soon as possible. If you're wondering, all of those moves except Bite can be learned by ™, and Fangz should already know Bite. After evolution, Fangz may only use those 4 moves.

Take Special the Rhyhorn. Special likes to be a polar opposite to all other Rhyhorn, and as such tries to be as special as humanely possible. Normally, Rhyhorn use physical attack and abuse their strong physical defense. As Special is the opposite of them, it may only use Special Attacks and may only battle Pokémon who's type(s) is/are special. This means that you can battle Vaporeon, but you can't battle Parasect, because it is part Bug, nor Tauros, because it is just Normal. It can use status moves of any type except for Normal, as that is the only type move it learns via level up. Special moves it learns in the game If it ever battles a Pokémon who's type(s) are Physical, then Special gets so hurt he cannot battle for your next 3 battles. This should be enough l0l!! Actually.. let's have it solo Blue, as well. Just for good measure.

take jobbs the porygon, jobbs is your one-for all computer. To heal at a Pokemon centre you must use job in a battle, to use ANY non-held item, you must use jobs in battle, jobbs must always know an electric type move. You must never use the move remember or deleted on jobbs because he thinks he can do it himself GL HF![\Hide]

Ok, Pokemon Black is apparently very boring for me now because I've played it several times before... Whoops. :P
So instead I'm gonna go wayyyyy back and play one of the first pokemon games I've ever played, Pokemon Fire Red. I will play through this as a scramble in place of black because I find black very boring, especially when you don't have a rival that you don't want to murder. (cough cough Gary cough cough) So ya, to sum it up, here are my rules.

-Pokemon Fire Red.
-Easy-Medium difficulty.
-I have a problem with stressful things, so no making me not be able to use healing items on a pokemon,, pokemon dying and being replaced, or anything like that.
-No soloing pokemon that know certain moves.
-This will be played on an emulator, though I don't know how to hack in pokemon.
-No soloing entire E4 members or Champion, though you can make me solo one to 3 of their pokemon.
-I never played through the entirety of Fire Red, as I was a small child when I played it, so no technical stuff.
That's it! I look forward to seeing your challenges.

EDIT: I'm very sorry to all the people that gave me challenges. These people are: Birdcrest, Hulavuta, Roadagain, Lightwind, Recec, and Shinyskarmory. Very sorry that your challenges are now obsolete.

Last edited:
take Steve the machoo. Steve is a minecraft addict! He must never be used in a gym fight because he will be deposited In the PC. Steve must learn a ground type move as soon as possible. His hands are weak so he has to train to make them strong. To use a hand-based move he must be the highest level in your party GL hf !

take Steve the machoo. Steve is a minecraft addict! He must never be used in a gym fight because he will be deposited In the PC. Steve must learn a ground type move as soon as possible. His hands are weak so he has to train to make them strong. To use a hand-based move he must be the highest level in your party GL hf !
This is for me? If so, then thanks.

EDIT: Thanks! Adding to my list right now.

Last edited:
Verxilo! Take a Drowzee. This Drowzee hates being labelled as a pedophile like the others of its Evolutionary family. It refuses to battle any pokemon less than half its level. In addition, it cannot battle if a pokemon less than half its level is in your party. It must always know Safeguard.

Now, if you choose to go to the "sidestory islands," it cannot evolve until it defeats the "scary pokemon" (aka Hypno) that attacked the little girl in the forest (I forget which island that's on). It must defeat it on its own, with no help from other pokemon, but you can still use items on it as you please.

If you aren't planning to go to those islands, instead your Drowzee may only evolve if it successfully blocks a status condition using safeguard (TM20, acquired from the girl atop the celadon dept. store).

Its name is Juwk because the letters in that name are opposite in the alphabet to the letters in the word Pedo, and this Drowzee doesn't like to be called a Pedo.

Verxilo! Take a Drowzee. This Drowzee hates being labelled as a pedophile like the others of its Evolutionary family. It refuses to battle any pokemon less than half its level. In addition, it cannot battle if a pokemon less than half its level is in your party. It must always know Safeguard.

Now, if you choose to go to the "sidestory islands," it cannot evolve until it defeats the "scary pokemon" (aka Hypno) that attacked the little girl in the forest (I forget which island that's on). It must defeat it on its own, with no help from other pokemon, but you can still use items on it as you please.

If you aren't planning to go to those islands, instead your Drowzee may only evolve if it successfully blocks a status condition using safeguard (TM20, acquired from the girl atop the celadon dept. store).

Its name is Juwk because the letters in that name are opposite in the alphabet to the letters in the word Pedo, and this Drowzee doesn't like to be called a Pedo.
Thank you! Just one thing, can I remove the "I can't have anyone in my party below half the level of it"? That's kind of restricting to me, especially because leveling equally is harder for me in this game than in X or Y.

Thank you! Just one thing, can I remove the "I can't have anyone in my party below half the level of it"? That's kind of restricting to me, especially because leveling equally is harder for me in this game than in X or Y.
Oh no, I meant you can have lower level pokemon in your party, it's just that Juwk can't battle if a pokemon in your party is lower than half its level. I figured you might have at least 2 or three pokemon before getting to vermillion city so it would be fine. If you still think it's too restricting, though, you may lift it ^^'

Anyway; I'd like a Scramble Challenge of Pokemon Y. Bear in mind the following:

- I do not want ANY starters, although a starter will be used until the first team member. This includes the Kanto starters.
- I may use 'EXP Sink' pokemon if overleveling becomes a problem, but these pokemon shall not partake in any major battles. It's just no fun when you're overleveled.
- I want at least the following number of pokemon by each of these milestones:
Viola - 1
Grant - 3
Korrina - 4
Olympia - 5
Elite 4 - 6
- Nothing that would require a trade to initially obtain.
- I want this DIFFICULT. However, a maximum of 1 'Solo X mon to Y' challenge per boss battle, and none of these related to evolution can be in the Elite 4. While I want this difficult, I reserve the right to object to anything completely absurd.
- Please do not give me Snorlax, Korrina's Lucario [Although you may give me a Riolu that was actually caught and evolved with effort], or Lapras.

Code:
Triblock:
Hydrophobe (Helioptile)
-If sand veil, must always know sandstorm and battle every ground-type you meet
-If dry skin, must always know rain dance and battle every water-type you meet
-Can never damage a water-type pokemon, no exceptions

Roadagain:
Fair Play [Inkay]
- Cannot use moves with a % chance of causing secondary effects
- Non-100% accuracy moves are 'fair play' however
- Must solo Valerie to evolve
Reminder of this. There is a slot reserved for chaostothemax.

Since it has been over a week now, and I wish to get this done before my exam period starts up, I will allow 2 pokemon per person instead of the usual 1 now.

Oh, and as a reminder:
- I still need a pokemon before Viola
- I do not require additional pokemon before Grant [Besides the Pre-Viola one] but you may give more if you wish. Note Route 10 counts as pre-Grant.
- Remember I wish for the entire team to be avaliable before Wulfric. Therefor no Victory Road mons.

Last edited:
Alright. I promised Raikaria a new Pokemon, so here we go!
Take Baleful the Skorupi. Baleful is full of spite for anything and everything around it, and enjoys causing pain and misery to those around it. When fighting an enemy, it cannot KO it unless it is poisoned, to have it suffer more before it faints (You get Toxic on Route 14, which will help a lot). To cause suffering even when it is attacked, give it a Rocky Helmet, and never take it away. It hates you as well, so it refuses your help most of the time; unless it is in red health, it will refuse any and all healing items you try to use on it. Finally, it believes that Lysandre is a coward compared to the other, more hateful team leaders in the series; as a result, have it solo Lysandre in the final battle against him.

tl;dr:
-Skorupi named Baleful
-Cannot KO mons unless they are poisoned
-Must hold Rocky Helmet, always
-Cannot use healing items on it unless it is in red health
-Must solo Lysandre

I'm pretty sure this will take up your Olympia slot. Does this work?

Also, reminding again of my Soulsilver challange based on comic characters. I have Aquaman the Poliwag, Hobbes the Growlithe, and Garfield the Meowth so far.

Alright. I promised Raikaria a new Pokemon, so here we go!
Take Baleful the Skorupi. Baleful is full of spite for anything and everything around it, and enjoys causing pain and misery to those around it. When fighting an enemy, it cannot KO it unless it is poisoned, to have it suffer more before it faints (You get Toxic on Route 14, which will help a lot). To cause suffering even when it is attacked, give it a Rocky Helmet, and never take it away. It hates you as well, so it refuses your help most of the time; unless it is in red health, it will refuse any and all healing items you try to use on it. Finally, it believes that Lysandre is a coward compared to the other, more hateful team leaders in the series; as a result, have it solo Lysandre in the final battle against him.

tl;dr:
-Skorupi named Baleful
-Cannot KO mons unless they are poisoned
-Must hold Rocky Helmet, always
-Cannot use healing items on it unless it is in red health
-Must solo Lysandre

I'm pretty sure this will take up your Olympia slot. Does this work?

This is absolutely fine, doublely so since I have not used a Drapion before. Of course there is the chance that Hydrophobe will absorb Intimidate from M.Gyarados due to it having to battle all water types if it gets Dry Skin, but other than that, it's causing Baleful to switch in and take an extra hit anyway.

I guess if a pokemon KO's itself viva Rocky Helmet recoil and it's not poisoned that doesn't count, since it is beyond my control. [Eg: Let's say I'm against Wikstrom and he only has Scizor left on like, 5% HP. I only have Baleful left. Baleful would KO viva Rocky Helmet without being able to Poison]

And the 'slots' are minimum team members. I can easily have more by those benchmark points, I just don't want my entire team coming past the halfway mark and me basically doing a solo run.

Hey guys, remember that my friend still needs 3 more scramble mons for his emerald scramble. Just so ya know, he's been waiting for about two or three weeks now, maybe even a month.

This is absolutely fine, doublely so since I have not used a Drapion before. Of course there is the chance that Hydrophobe will absorb Intimidate from M.Gyarados due to it having to battle all water types if it gets Dry Skin, but other than that, it's causing Baleful to switch in and take an extra hit anyway.

I guess if a pokemon KO's itself viva Rocky Helmet recoil and it's not poisoned that doesn't count, since it is beyond my control. [Eg: Let's say I'm against Wikstrom and he only has Scizor left on like, 5% HP. I only have Baleful left. Baleful would KO viva Rocky Helmet without being able to Poison]

And the 'slots' are minimum team members. I can easily have more by those benchmark points, I just don't want my entire team coming past the halfway mark and me basically doing a solo run.
Yeah, Rocky Helmet kills don't count towards the poison requirement.
I'm just glad I got one that works :P I was worried I wasn't going to get one!

Hey guys, remember that my friend still needs 3 more scramble mons for his emerald scramble. Just so ya know, he's been waiting for about two or three weeks now, maybe even a month.
It would help if when you requested for someone to fill in a partially complete request, that you quote the original post, and also include challenges, or summaries of such, so people know what you have and who's given what and so on. I cannot remember if I've given one or not, for example.

Come on scramble team! I just need one more pokemon than I'm ready to go for my pokemon red run. For this last pokemon I'll give you the oppurtunity to add as many rules as you want I need a challenge! Here's a recap of my team

I give you SNAAAAAKE the Onix. SNAAAAAKE is obcessed with the fact he is a snake, and therefor thinks he is like Arbok. As a result, he may only use moves that Ekans/Arbok can learn [Tackle is the only legal move if he has none avaliable to him at the time]. In addittion, since he thinks he is strong against Grass types, he must solo at least one of Erika's pokemon [But continue fighting until he is KO'ed]. He is scared of fire, so cannot fight Blane. He is also freinds with fangz, so must be sent out whenever Fangz faints to avenge his icon.

I'll give you Wrestler the Magikarp. It can't evolve into gyarados until it defeats a rock-type without help from other pokemon. As a Gyarados, it can only use Normal-type moves in battle. Good luck

fangz the ekans (close)
then take Fangz the Ekans. Fangz thinks he/she is very cool, and show its fangs off to opponents. (So, whenever you send it out after Fangz has learned Bite, Fangz must use Bite). Fangz may never forget Bite, so it can keep showing enemies his/her AWESOME fangs. Fangz must solo Koga before it can evolve, because Fangz thinks Koga thinks he is more awesome than Fangz. After Fangz evolves, Fangz grows lasy, and must have a move set of: Rest, Body Slam, Bite, and Toxic as soon as possible. If you're wondering, all of those moves except Bite can be learned by ™, and Fangz should already know Bite. After evolution, Fangz may only use those 4 moves.

Take Special the Rhyhorn. Special likes to be a polar opposite to all other Rhyhorn, and as such tries to be as special as humanely possible. Normally, Rhyhorn use physical attack and abuse their strong physical defense. As Special is the opposite of them, it may only use Special Attacks and may only battle Pokémon who's type(s) is/are special. This means that you can battle Vaporeon, but you can't battle Parasect, because it is part Bug, nor Tauros, because it is just Normal. It can use status moves of any type except for Normal, as that is the only type move it learns via level up. Special moves it learns in the game If it ever battles a Pokémon who's type(s) are Physical, then Special gets so hurt he cannot battle for your next 3 battles. This should be enough l0l!! Actually.. let's have it solo Blue, as well. Just for good measure.

take jobbs the porygon, jobbs is your one-for all computer. To heal at a Pokemon centre you must use job in a battle, to use ANY non-held item, you must use jobs in battle, jobbs must always know an electric type move. You must never use the move remember or deleted on jobbs because he thinks he can do it himself GL HF![\Hide]

Wow! I like the post.. :/ But sadly my game doesn't really work.. I ordered a new one... And they said around 2-4 weeks! :) I can't wait to do the challenge!!!!!

fleurdyleurse

nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Come on scramble team! I just need one more pokemon than I'm ready to go for my pokemon red run. For this last pokemon I'll give you the oppurtunity to add as many rules as you want I need a challenge! Here's a recap of my team

fangz the ekans (close)

Take Plantoid the Victreebel. Plantoid thinks that it is not a plat so it may not use grass-type moves and must solo all Fire-, Flying-, Ice-, Bug-, and Poison-type moves. However, it cannot fight Electric-, Ground-, Water, and Grass-types. Because it is an alien, it must use all TM moves it can learn once you get a TM. Good Luck!

Take ITSFORSCIENCE(shorten it somehow) of a pokemon of your choice. It may only use sound-based moves, because it is trying to get the foes to cooperate with his/her experiment (knocking them out). Since sound dissipitates proportionately to the square of the distance, it will not use its strongest move to a foe that is not straight across from it (in doubles+, it may not use its highest-power attack, after STAB is applied, to a foe that is not straight across from it), so that it dissipitates less.

FYI, the experiment is trying to get the opponent to attack itself.

If you want more science applied, then just ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)