Queen Meteor's Musical Halls Of Ultimate Hype

DISCLAIMER: Yes, adoring fans, my body is art, and it is some of the finest art in the world. However, I can't post that here. Sorry.

TGL)QueenMeteor's Mediocre Music Of Great Mediocrity
DISCLAIMER 2: Music does not contain real instruments, despite the banner. it's synth.

k so like
I'm a person who has been literally addicted to the PS Art room for 8 months or so (help me I want my life back) and I felt like it was necessary to be a smogon also at some point
so I decided to post my stuff here, in case anyone cares

EDIT: I chaged my soundcloud account's name and it broke all the links and I'm too lazy to fix them so I got rid of all of them except the pokemon ones

Pokemon Spectrum soundtrack (In Progress):

there's more on my soundcloud but if I didn't link it here it's not worth listening to
Also, the album art that I used for some of the songs was made for me by the fantastic Nerina
the banner art on this thread was by me

Last edited:

Pent

dumb broad
DISCLAIMER: Yes, adoring fans, my body is art, and it is some of the finest art in the world. However, I can't post that here. Sorry.

TheGreatLeon19's Mediocre Music Of Great Mediocrity
DISCLAIMER 2: Music does not contain real instruments, despite the banner. it's synth.

k so like
I'm a person who has been literally addicted to the PS Art room for 8 months or so (help me I want my life back) and I felt like it was necessary to be a smogon also at some point
so I decided to post my stuff here, in case anyone cares

only one right now, but
Stimulating Fists of Annihilation
(a remix of Destructive Goodwill, from Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-. Originally by Daisuke Ishiwatari.)

there's more on my soundcloud but if I didn't link it here it's not worth listening to

Also, the album art that I used for some of the songs was made for me by the fantastic Nerina
the banner art on this thread was by me
I like the synths, also, the banner reminds me of Nightwish, I don't know why lol.
I'll follow ye on Soundcloud tonight, I like your style.
By the way, I don't know too much about music, I'm into art a bit more. Do you have hang out in The Studio chat much?

Hiya!
I definitely wouldn't call these mediocre, they're pretty great! I can see (well, hear) that you've put in a lot of effort into making these! I enjoy your happy music a lot, they're pretty cheerful!
Looking forward to hearing more n_n

I like the synths, also, the banner reminds me of Nightwish, I don't know why lol.
I'll follow ye on Soundcloud tonight, I like your style.
By the way, I don't know too much about music, I'm into art a bit more. Do you have hang out in The Studio chat much?
Thank you very much! and I've peeked into the Studio once or twice but it never really held my attention.
Hiya!
I definitely wouldn't call these mediocre, they're pretty great! I can see (well, hear) that you've put in a lot of effort into making these! I enjoy your happy music a lot, they're pretty cheerful!
Looking forward to hearing more n_n
thank you very much, too ^_^

edit: apparently working on this song for 4 hours straight made me all emotional and weird
so i'm editing out what I said when I posted it

but yeah, new song, it's the Champion theme for a pokemon fangame I'm working on, I think it more than came out well

Last edited:
Alright so I made a couple more songs for the fangame yay
it's coming along really well and I'm super excited for it
anyway, there's 2 this time

Within Reach, the Elite Four theme
Probably my best work so far, but it's a bit short, idk

Legend of the Lost, the Porace Cave theme
it's a place where you catch a legendary
idk this one kinda takes too long to really start but it's pretty

anyway, I'd really really really appreciate some concrit on this, because I'm trying to do the best I can for the fangame
gotta make my first big project be something resume-worthy, you know?

SO YEAH I changed my account name on everything else because reasons
I haven't checked if you can do it here though

anyway, NEW SONGS
first of all is this Synchro-Spectrum Overture, the stupidly-titled theme for the main legendaries in the fangame
it's a bit similar to Within Reach but oh well

and then The Wind's Tale, the awkward battle theme of another random legendary
this song is way too relaxed gah I can't find the right balance, it's always infinite hype or half-asleep with me

ANYWAY
Can you guys please give me some constructive criticism on these? I feel like both of them still need work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)