Themed Tournament - Finals [Won by Blue_Tornado]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Earthworm

Themed Tournament​

Tournament Rules
Registration
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Semi Finals

Introduction:

Welcome everyone to the Themed Tournament! This Tournament will test your ability to use teams which revolve around a certain theme.

This will be a 64 man OU Single Elimination Tournament. The first 40 spaces will be First Come First Serve. The last 24 spaces will be chosen by me with priority for well-known and respected members. Don't try and PM me to get in one of these 24 spaces, this will ensure you don't get chosen. People who signed up but didn't get in will be put as substitutes for when I need a substitute for an inactive member. The substitutes order will again be on a well-known and respected status.

HG / SS moves are allowed this round

Standard Rules:
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle

Other Rules:
  • Consecutive usage of themes is not allowed, i.e. If you use a Rain Dance team in Round 1 you can't use another Rain Dance team again until Round 3.
  • The winner must send me a log of the battle. I need to know that players have stuck to the 100 'theme points' rule, and to ensure that players don't use consecutive themes. If the winner does not send me a PM or I find they have not stuck to the 100 'theme points' rule, then they will have to redo their battle. I can check with your opponent's to confirm your team, but obviously theres a chance they might try and cheat so its in your best interest to do this. A second log will be required from this second battle, and if the same person didn't stick to the 100 'theme points' rule again, they will be disqualified.
  • Send me your team beforehand(use Export to Text on shoddy Team Builder).

You should know the themes by now. 100 points at least for your chosen theme. It must be different to last round.

Final Match-up:

Blue_Tornado vs Kaxtar

I will italic your name once you send me your team. Don't do your battle before both have sent me their team.
+ indicates both opponents have sent in their team - you are free to battle.

No deadline this round, I would like this done ASAP though and it would be nice if you could say when you are battling so we could all watch!

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good luck guys, you've all done so well to get this far and whoever wins deserves it!

I'm putting my money on Kaxtar though.

I have a team ready, but I will need some time to test and tweak it. I should send in my team before the weekend is over. Good luck Blue_Tornado!

Ok, let's get this show on the road!

A bit like Kaxtar, I have a team but I'm not 100% sure on it yet. I hope to get this done before Wednesday though at all costs, as I'll be on a trip. I think we will manage to do this before that though.

Good luck Kaxtar!

Sending in my team. I got in contact with Blue Tornado, but we proabaly won't get this done until the weekend or next week due to a seven hour time zone difference and trips.

Confirmed 2:00 P.M. EST Sunday. Good luck!

Like Kaxtar said, we both have issues that land on seperate days, so we'll probably battle on Sunday, maybe at around 2:00 PM EST. I'm not sure if it's 100% ok with him though, so I'll probably update with a more accurate time later on. Sorry for this taking so long!

PS: Sending in team.

Edit: I've confirmed with Kaxtar that 2:00 PM GMT on Sunday would suffice.

Edit: We will get this done today, probably around 2:00-3:00 PM EST!

Edit: Nvm. Sunday it is... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)