Themed Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally sent my team in and PMed Coronis again: Hopefully we'll get our match done soon (which is quite difficult due to timezone issues)!

Have a good day
fuzzy

Rey and I first talked the day the matchups were up and he said that since he'd need a little time to get some RL things working, he'd get back to me about when we play. I'll remind him about that and we'll get to battle ASAP.

Team will be sent in today, had some stuff to take care of, and anytime I had on it got interrupted, but I'm open now. PM will be sent soon.

Sent my team in, finally. The movedex lists the HG/SS users of Gravity already, but those changes aren't listed in Shoddy yet! So Gravity is still meh.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Movesets aren't immediately in Shoddy. I assume Colin is more concentrated on Shoddy Battle 2 than new movepools for the Pokemon.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bad Ass has had to drop out, Witness315 will replace him. The new pairing is mohaji vs Witness315.

Since Safe_Kid hasn't been on since 10th September, I'm subbing him out. Gouki will replace him. The new pairing is Gouki vs DCJ.

Thanks to those who have quickly responded to my PM, and sent in their team. I would like the rest in soon. Due to some of these problems that have occured, I am extending the deadline to 21st September as this gives everyone the whole weekend to get this done. After that date, I will be flipping a coin for matches which haven't been finished unless there has been a good effort to try and get it done, and of course if only one person in a tie has sent in their team, they will be the one going through.

Bad Ass has had to drop out, Witness315 will replace him. The new pairing is mohaji vs Witness315.

Since Safe_Kid hasn't been on since 10th September, I'm subbing him out. Gouki will replace him. The new pairing is Gouki vs DCJ.

Thanks to those who have quickly responded to my PM, and sent in their team. I would like the rest in soon. Due to some of these problems that have occured, I am extending the deadline to 21st September as this gives everyone the whole weekend to get this done. After that date, I will be flipping a coin for matches which haven't been finished unless there has been a good effort to try and get it done, and of course if only one person in a tie has sent in their team, they will be the one going through.
Joel, I just got a PM from Safe_Kid today. No need to sub him out, but its your call.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Joel, I just got a PM from Safe_Kid today. No need to sub him out, but its your call.
I have already subbed him out, and informed Gouki. Until yesterday, he hadn't been on since the 10th September and I had not been told by him that there was a reason for this so yes he is staying subbed out.

There are five battles where both players have sent in their teams so lets get those done soon guys.

I don't really want to have to do lots of subbing so can I have the rest of the teams in by the end of the day my time (that gives you all 11 hours) - I sent out reminder PMs 2 days ago so you all have been informed.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
I have PMed tito about three days ago, but I didn't get any response from him. Apparently, he hasn't been on for two days. I'll PM him again, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)