Theorycrafting forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there mgiht already be a place for it but dont see it..., i think a theorycrafting forum for builds/pokemon because when you have a idea it isnt necesarily a idea for uu or a idea for ou....

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You need to be more specific when making suggestions. Your post is very vague; can you provide us an example of what you mean? In the mean time, I invite you to join the Smogon Mentorship Program to become more acquainted with the site and the community. Welcome to Smogon!

well ... i thoguht theorycrafting was pretty specific :x like ideas of new builds for pokemon, potential new uses/ builds for existing pokemon etc etc... you know stuff that you have a theory for and would like to discuss... for instance...

a protean tank greninja, it obtains the type of its last used move so theoretically you could use it to make incoming attacks not very effective... one might Argue against this idea saying that his def stats arnt the greatest... but its this kind of thing i feel needs a forum of its own... ideas outside the normal meta for consideration for injecting INTO the meta... some will be bad some will be good, idea is more a place to discuss ideas that have not been popularized but may be worth looking into.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I believe this is what you're looking for. The OU subforum has the Creative / Effective movesets thread as well as the theorymonning thread. Ubers has the Underrated Moveset thread. If you want to suggest something like that for the UU subforum, PM user kokoloko. You may also want to try Research Week for UU.

oh, and typically the word "theorymon" (not to be confused with user Theorymon) instead of theorycraft on this site. Great to have you in the community and we look forward to any contributions you have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)